Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 56 of 56

omfg cs +8 o.O

This is a discussion on omfg cs +8 o.O within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it is ring from quest, u deliver it from lunar guard to eslant woman and get 500k or smth like ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ares
    Posts
    262

    Default

    it is ring from quest, u deliver it from lunar guard to eslant woman and get 500k or smth like that... it is part of bbq quest

  2. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bakery
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Originally posted by saltman_147
    i dont see wuts so good about it ... wuts happens when u have like 6 sin on ur ass ?? whers the 50 dd when u need it .... *

    but other than that .. its ok ....
    rogues dont have consistant dmg warriors do so a rogue spiking u for 6xx is crap compared to a warrior spamming u for 6xx <_<

  3. #48
    lotusflower
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by Crazy2010@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

    WOW!!!! and.... some1 selling his "legt" cs... i dont get it...?


    Dont you have better things to do than just flaming everyone ?
    when i read such posts, like yours, its really funny.
    anyway n/c h43r:[/b]
    i support kailean, cus too many noobgmlicking babashopped cs - priest who suck like hell... Legit cs priest ftw, hm let me caunt how many their are hmmmmmm, maybe 10 in whole ares and me and kailean are one of those... And if u say kailean is flaming then i know enough... go incourage your babashop skills oke...

  4. #49
    SilentDaemon
    Guest

    Default re

    nice shield ^_^

  5. #50
    Kailean
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by lotusflower+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lotusflower)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

    WOW!!!! and.... some1 selling his "legt" cs... i dont get it...?


    Dont you have better things to do than just flaming everyone ?
    when i read such posts, like yours, its really funny.
    anyway n/c h43r:[/b]
    i support kailean, cus too many noobgmlicking babashopped cs - priest who suck like hell... Legit cs priest ftw, hm let me caunt how many their are hmmmmmm, maybe 10 in whole ares and me and kailean are one of those... And if u say kailean is flaming then i know enough... go incourage your babashop skills oke...[/b][/quote]
    lotus :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

  6. #51
    lotusflower
    Guest

    Default

    all legit cs - priest should stick together, cus i the end i pwn every babashop noobie cs priest like nabiki and babathelast and patriot fags and all those fools ok?

  7. #52
    Kailean
    Guest

    Default

    vote lotus for king :wub:

  8. #53
    BobGreensley
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by lotusflower
    all legit cs - priest should stick together, cus i the end i pwn every babashop noobie cs priest like nabiki and babathelast and patriot fags and all those fools ok?
    I own you

  9. #54
    Nigglet
    Guest

    Default

    what + does TheJackolious or whatever that priest name is on Ares, he/she is so hard to kill it was 3 people tanking her and she couldnt die at all, must have crazy gear/cs and uniques.

  10. #55
    Senior Member Puzjel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    poland
    Posts
    452

    Default

    omg +8??? cant be...



  11. #56
    Kailean
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Nigglet
    what + does TheJackolious or whatever that priest name is on *Ares, he/she is so hard to kill it was 3 people tanking her and she couldnt die at all, must have crazy gear/cs and uniques.
    3 people wont kill me, unless theyll bring koxper with them....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •