Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

omfg cs +8 o.O

This is a discussion on omfg cs +8 o.O within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it is ring from quest, u deliver it from lunar guard to eslant woman and get 500k or smth like ...
Page: 4

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

it is ring from quest, u deliver it from lunar guard to eslant woman and get 500k or smth like that... it is part of bbq quest

Originally posted by saltman_147
    i dont see wuts so good about it ... wuts happens when u have like 6 sin on ur ass ?? whers the 50 dd when u need it .... *

but other than that .. its ok ....
    rogues dont have consistant dmg warriors do so a rogue spiking u for 6xx is crap compared to a warrior spamming u for 6xx <_<

lotusflower

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by Crazy2010@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

WOW!!!! and.... some1 selling his "legÝt" cs... i dont get it...?

Dont you have better things to do than just flaming everyone ?
    when i read such posts, like yours, its really funny.
    anyway n/c h43r:[/b]
    i support kailean, cus too many noobgmlicking babashopped cs - priest who suck like hell... Legit cs priest ftw, hm let me caunt how many their are hmmmmmm, maybe 10 in whole ares and me and kailean are one of those... And if u say kailean is flaming then i know enough... go incourage your babashop skills oke...

SilentDaemon

Default re

nice shield ^_^

Kailean

Originally posted by lotusflower+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lotusflower)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

WOW!!!! and.... some1 selling his "legÝt" cs... i dont get it...?

Dont you have better things to do than just flaming everyone ?
    when i read such posts, like yours, its really funny.
    anyway n/c h43r:[/b]
    i support kailean, cus too many noobgmlicking babashopped cs - priest who suck like hell... Legit cs priest ftw, hm let me caunt how many their are hmmmmmm, maybe 10 in whole ares and me and kailean are one of those... And if u say kailean is flaming then i know enough... go incourage your babashop skills oke...[/b][/quote]
    lotus :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

lotusflower

all legit cs - priest should stick together, cus i the end i pwn every babashop noobie cs priest like nabiki and babathelast and patriot fags and all those fools ok?

Kailean

vote lotus for king :wub:

BobGreensley

Originally posted by lotusflower
    all legit cs - priest should stick together, cus i the end i pwn every babashop noobie cs priest like nabiki and babathelast and patriot fags and all those fools ok?
    I own you

Nigglet

what + does TheJackolious or whatever that priest name is on Ares, he/she is so hard to kill it was 3 people tanking her and she couldnt die at all, must have crazy gear/cs and uniques.

omg +8??? cant be...

Kailean

Originally posted by Nigglet
    what + does TheJackolious or whatever that priest name is on *Ares, he/she is so hard to kill it was 3 people tanking her and she couldnt die at all, must have crazy gear/cs and uniques.
    3 people wont kill me, unless theyll bring koxper with them....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234