Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

OMFG DEIZ!

This is a discussion on OMFG DEIZ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didnīt get it...
Page: 2

SilentDaemon

I didnīt get it

Hey thanks captian obvious, if you didn't notice what I put on there, you should consider getting some glasses or taking some reading classes.[/b]
    dick

The king. Senior Member

this is one of oldest servers, not impossible, but all dosnt have to be legit.

chimera2888

as hard as this maybe to belive u do know that rebirth upgrading is 50% chance and 80% with tears......
    the reason not alot of people go any further is because there always to scared to...or satisfyed with what they got
    i know alot of people who made +11-+18 LAGIT its not that hard...just dont get scared and pussy half way up to +5 reb ^^

Banned Senior Member

damn dupers/babashoppers :lol:

oO Jc Oo

THIS IS NORMAL. FEELGOODINC sheepshagger D:

unradsniper

lol thats nothing theres a guy on orc side with full rogue chitin +21 and he has valk on all the time and sometime stakes off helmet valk and aba has+9's meinkempf full +9 and many full +9 non reversed...

WaSaBaBasdf

lol thats nothing theres a guy on orc side with full rogue chitin +21 and he has valk on all the time and sometime stakes off helmet valk and aba has+9's meinkempf full +9 and many full +9 non reversed...[/b]
    Who has full chitin+21 set?

xD ive seen all of them

human_sin

i like that mage ^^

right now its kinda easy make +9 armors since prieces on merchant's are rly down!

oO Jc Oo

right now its kinda easy make +9 armors since prieces on merchant's are rly down![/b]

is ok about the market, but since is hard to get the real cash for get many +8`s,and its all about luck sometimes, if u just burnt all, u will say omg, i though was easy cuz the market is fuked, then u will go fuked cuz u just burnt at least 5 pieces +8 for do the thing so its hard my friend :/.

kibal

as hard as this maybe to belive u do know that rebirth upgrading is 50% chance and 80% with tears......
    the reason not alot of people go any further is because there always to scared to...or satisfyed with what they got
    i know alot of people who made +11-+18 LAGIT its not that hard...just dont get scared and pussy half way up to +5 reb ^^[/b]
    80% lolz where did u read that?

oO Jc Oo

80% lolz where did u read that?[/b]

i heard 70%

Beast&Harlot

mages name is IvanDivanDelen, HugMe and IamHoover only got 1-2 parts +9 so whats the big deal?, oh and MIST has CHITIN set+9...chitins+8 are what? like 200m? dont u think pple got enough money to buy and upgrade..its same thing as when chitin+7 were really high price and plpe were making +8's also most even bought for Ytl[/b]
    Hey no way, apparently you people lack the mental copacity for sarcasm...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast