Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Omfg dude i cant belive this xd

This is a discussion on Omfg dude i cant belive this xd within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Moved to proper section also warned for posting in wrong section....
Page: 2

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Moved to proper section also warned for posting in wrong section.

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    this guy is not the 1st and prolly not the last who made it so idk why u guys cant believe it
    gratz, nice dagger^^
    thanks dude....and to you impulsive i dont baba shop a lot i buy some gbs once and a while and upp have you seen a post or me comenting about buying a +9 md by anyone stfu you noob bitch i sence envy from you XD

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by Impulsive View Post
    This guy is a spammer , a babashopper and a liar.
    Don't believe anything he says.
    how am i a lier?? and im not a spammer i dont need to get to 50 posts now i jsut like to express my opinion

Kmatic

here is a way of seeing some kind of proof check my items on kingofknight.com it shows i have a md +7 rb +8 rb +9rb and +11 rb...idk why it does shoe when i made it +10rb i guess it didnt update at that time

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I broke a shard +1 --> +2 reb with tear after burning a bunch of things...i hate you

well if u really make it grats on ur upgrade but too bad u play n ares i mean only in that SS one guy sell shard +9 anoter sell chitins +9 another one have rappy +9 and if im not wrong andreux the rogue behind u have DV +9 xD ares is lik a private server

CaribouLou

who da hell cares man...... lmao

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

without pictures of any type of proof this thread is a fine example of big steaming pile of horse shit

m4cios

few weeks ago k2ed made md +11 too on diez ...

Kmatic

ok to all the people that for some reason find it hard to belive i made a md +11 rb you must be living in a fantasy world where you cant make +9s ever fool i play on ares +9 isnt even hard to make there lol....you guys dont need to belive me my friend watched me make it and i know what happened to FUCK YA HATERZZZZZZ

broke a shard +1 reverse to +2 reverse with tears , so doing 10 upgrades in a row and all of them work is kinda hard to believe unfortunally

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

grats m8 awesome xD and i once made like a glave when i 1st started playin manes and KO to +8 from +1 but i kept reloggin after each upgrade xD lol

knightmaster2118

If your from the USA, please start by posting in proper english, second keep making them spam topics, I can't wait until you get a perm ban

Quote Originally Posted by knightmaster2118 View Post
    If your from the USA, please start by posting in proper english, second keep making them spam topics, I can't wait until you get a perm ban
    Flame more....

Quote Originally Posted by knightmaster2118 View Post
    Epic fail mr.cool

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast