Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Omfg dude i cant belive this xd

This is a discussion on Omfg dude i cant belive this xd within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by knightmaster2118 If your from the USA, please start by posting in proper english, second keep making them ...
Page: 3

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by knightmaster2118 View Post
    If your from the USA, please start by posting in proper english, second keep making them spam topics, I can't wait until you get a perm ban
    um dude how is this a spam topic??? and i never said i did 10 rvs upgrades at once i did it at seperate times i went form +5 to +8 then +9 then +9-+11

knightmaster2118

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    um dude how is this a spam topic??? and i never said i did 10 rvs upgrades at once i did it at seperate times i went form +5 to +8 then +9 then +9-+11
    Nvm just edited this because i flamed too hard on it anyways gratz on upgrade

Edit: Eddy if you read this rofl at your sig xD "my tota club +6"
    Last edited by knightmaster2118; 10-07-2009 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by knightmaster2118 View Post
    Nvm just edited this because i flamed too hard on it anyways gratz on upgrade

Edit: Eddy if you read this rofl at your sig xD "my tota club +6"
    Back in the old days I would've killed to get a tota club +6!
    and Kmatic, I think I just saw you triple post so stop saying you're not spamming

so wat so special

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

+1 .. but spam is nice .. go get higher post's and scam some1 ? :|

never made single 9 only really few 8's i made in my usko history. either i suck or am unlucky basterd

Kmatic

umm my top ill do as i please in it....and as for the dude that said he finds it hard to belive that you can go from +5rb right to +11 rb jsut because he broke going from +1 to +2 my friend culvarized had 3 +5rb mds made 2 +11 rb and the one that broke made it +10rb and i watched this happen so please stfu anything is possible

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    broke a shard +1 reverse to +2 reverse with tears , so doing 10 upgrades in a row and all of them work is kinda hard to believe unfortunally

i think i actually believe him because i made a +9 rb MD with 1 MD but +9-10 it broke so its possible

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by battle_mrs View Post
    i think i actually believe him because i made a +9 rb MD with 1 MD but +9-10 it broke so its possible
    thank you so to all you hatters go f your self and if it makes you feel better i jsut resently lost 3x shard +8 1 broke going to +9 rb another to +8 rb and the third was +8-+9 and it broke and i also broke 3x +7 chd and 1 sherion +7 i feel horrible now lol

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    Moved to proper section also warned for posting in wrong section.
    im not sure there is any media involved in this either ghost maybe it should be in the BS section

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    im not sure there is any media involved in this either ghost maybe it should be in the BS section
    thats what i said when i originaly posted this i didnt have any media in it then someone wanted a screen and then i posted one way latter......is it me or are the mods here kinda whack crazy??

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by knight011 View Post
    well if u really make it grats on ur upgrade but too bad u play n ares i mean only in that SS one guy sell shard +9 anoter sell chitins +9 another one have rappy +9 and if im not wrong andreux the rogue behind u have DV +9 xD ares is lik a private server
    no he has a dv +8 lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123