Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

OMFG !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK THIS!!!!!

This is a discussion on OMFG !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK THIS!!!!! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SLeePMoDe some people dont know the difference between macro and koxp :S all macro does is press ...
Page: 2

Hell_Angel

Originally posted by SLeePMoDe
    some people dont know the difference between macro and koxp :S
    all macro does is press multiple programmed buttons when you press this certain button on a keyboard its legal, koxp has 100% accuracy, autoheal/buff/cure ect...
    Big difference
    zzz but its ghetto macro...program Z skill to alternate and u got a working macro

Banned Senior Member

the G15 doesnt work with KO, you can try to make your macros but when you press the G buttons nothing happens.

They are just sweet keyboards

Hell_Angel

already tried huh? :lol:

graydeath

But if it did work what would be able to do with this? Continuous perfect combo and minor and etc?

Hell_Angel

Originally posted by graydeath
    But if it did work what would be able to do with this? Continuous perfect combo and minor and etc?
    lol u'd be amazed at how good that would make sum1

LoveHurts

Originally posted by Hell_Angel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hell_Angel)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-graydeath
    lol u'd be amazed at how good that would make sum1[/b]
    hmm perfect combo and minor maby but i bet the person will still suck lol

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Hell_Angel
    already tried huh? *:lol:
    nope, I dont have a G15 ( even tho I begged them to toss me one with my webcam ) but know some who have them

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

if i rmbed i thought i saw a video of a hardware macro somewhere on youtube by a turk... (not joking). there is no way k2 can nab someone who uses hardware macro anyway.

MageMile

Use the GamePanel LCD to create new macros :lol:

Matrixxx

hmm macro key boards ;/ guess k2 isnt as smart as someppl might say ( lol who said that ? ) besides the fact, wtf are these mini games? koxp the fuck outta ppl for rewards ;?

u cant run and heal with a g15 like with koxp

Banned

I have that keyboard it dont work with this game not that ive tryed :rollseyes:

Pwner4Last

I have a mouse that can do the same, but it's not really macro, sinse u have to sit at ur computer to do it, sinse it's like binding two keys togheter so let's say u "macro" the key B, and when u press B is just does like z1. So bascily the macro binds 2 keys togheter so "B" = z1. Not rly macro

priest_

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    I have a mouse that can do the same, but it's not really macro, sinse u have to sit at ur computer to do it, sinse it's like binding two keys togheter so let's say u "macro" the key B, and when u press B is just does like z1. So bascily the macro binds 2 keys togheter so "B" = z1. Not rly macro
    A macro is a shortcut key combination. For example, a macro allows one to hit one letter and have it execute a few different commands.

it rly is a macro

0stealth0

lol, thats my bros keyboard X.x

macros ftw

Mad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast