Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50

OMG

This is a discussion on OMG within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol he hit zike for 900 dmg prolly exp bugger and duper :wub:...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member ruthvik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    338

    Default

    lol he hit zike for 900 dmg prolly exp bugger and duper :wub:

  2. #17
    Reinhard
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Blah![D
    ]2nd warrior is from diez :lol:...maybe roc +3 :unsure: *

    That picture looks really weird... check out Zikes AP.. 1300... its so low and he has str stats to 255 and he doesnt have hp set because his hp is 'low' also.

  3. #18
    ShizN1c
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blah![D
    ]2nd warrior is from diez :lol:...maybe roc +3 :unsure: *

    That picture looks really weird... check out Zikes AP.. 1300... its so low and he has str stats to 255 and he doesnt have hp set because his hp is 'low' also.[/b]
    lol u caught both the 1st and 2nd warrior in ur SS, even though the 1st warrior is from the BETA test, thats just his real char i guess.

  4. #19
    Senior Member ruthvik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blah![D
    ]2nd warrior is from diez :lol:...maybe roc +3 :unsure: *

    That picture looks really weird... check out Zikes AP.. 1300... its so low and he has str stats to 255 and he doesnt have hp set because his hp is 'low' also.[/b]
    maybe hes wearing a +8 two handed sword :P

  5. #20
    Blah![D]
    Guest

    Default

    as i said i took those pics from a turk forum ...blame turks not me -_-

  6. #21
    KingClay
    Guest

    Default

    hes 80 and 3%?

  7. #22
    Senior Member ruthvik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    338

    Default

    lol so deep knight is on diez? :unsure:

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blah![D
    ]2nd warrior is from diez :lol:...maybe roc +3 :unsure: *

    That picture looks really weird... check out Zikes AP.. 1300... its so low and he has str stats to 255 and he doesnt have hp set because his hp is 'low' also.[/b]
    ehh maybe he has no book ehh?

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Buffalo Ny
    Posts
    237

    Default

    the lvl 80 has less ap than faaliyet but +20 more str, faaliyet rap +9 :wub:

  10. #25
    spartikis
    Guest

    Default Re: OMG

    Originally posted by Blah![D
    ]i found this pic in a turk forum ...photoshop? :unsure: *


    lvl 75 with gold prem and none of his items are sealed??????????
    god thats just saying hack me plz :P or saying ow well if you hack me
    wll dupe my tems again and wll be even more lgt

  11. #26
    J
    J is offline
    Senior Member J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    It's hot here
    Posts
    3,029

    Default

    or why waste money on sealing if no one has his account info

  12. #27
    AphRaeL
    Guest

    Default

    lawl...+9/10 shell plx? o.0

    nice manner too

    i <3 private servers... -_- :angry:

  13. #28
    Senior Member ruthvik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Originally posted by AphRaeL
    lawl...+9/10 shell plx? o.0

    nice manner too

    i <3 private servers... -_- *:angry:
    its not private servers...its DIEZ h43r:

  14. #29
    Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Per
    Posts
    1,633

    Default Re: OMG

    Originally posted by spartikis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spartikis)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blah![D
    ]i found this pic in a turk forum ...photoshop? :unsure: *


    ... if you hack me
    wll dupe my tems again and wll be even more lgt[/b]
    :lol: LL

  15. #30
    Blah![D]
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ruthvik+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ruthvik)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AphRaeL
    lawl...+9/10 shell plx? o.0

    nice manner too

    i <3 private servers... -_- *:angry:
    its not private servers...its DIEZ h43r:[/b]
    only the second one ..dont know about the first pic

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •