Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

OMG

This is a discussion on OMG within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by LifeStyle btw is that lvl 80 skill spamable ? i mean the last attackskill in his skill ...
Page: 4

ShizN1c

Originally posted by LifeStyle
    btw is that lvl 80 skill spamable ? i mean the last attackskill in his skill wondow *:rollseyes:
    yep

well if you look @ Zikes screenshot
    he is lvl 70, gues he got Matchles and he also got 6xx def, so there is no fuking way to get a hit of 900dmg when 70 is max lvl, not even with malice cuz I hardly thoug that on this time +8 raptor was to get as fuking easy as it is now.. same for other weapons
    so we come to the solution: " ıııı lıke to koxpt ıt dupe ıt bug ıt eat ıt fuk ıt ım bıg mıghtı turkıııı ;D ;D ;D ;D;D;D;D " :blink:

_talson

Alright, Correct me if I am wrong.. The first one cant be from beta because the name isnt Knight#### and all the lvl80s all was before you could make lvl 60 chars so they must have the name of Knight#### because Name Change Scrolls didnt work, Either that or you must be a hardcore exp from lvl 60? Not possible either his NP count is to high to be a hardcore expier... Unless he NP transferd while he exped?

Kira

yes first pic is from beta and get 50k was easy also after week or so
    gm added evryone 100k nps

P>S
    i dont think there is rofd private server i know there is KE private server

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Kira
    yes first pic is from beta and get 50k was easy also after week or so
    gm added evryone 100k nps

P>S
    i dont think there is rofd private server i know there is KE private server
    im using 1094 client
    first pic from beta look at Exp Event
    second pic Faaylet_Volcom credit ali1989 for posting it,it was long debated..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234