Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

OMG BEST USKO SIN OMGZ0RWTFBBQ

This is a discussion on OMG BEST USKO SIN OMGZ0RWTFBBQ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 i said i wouldnt reply, but i will my F5 contains only my scrolls and magic ...
Page: 4

Sheer

Originally posted by 0000000
    i said i wouldnt reply, but i will

my F5 contains only my scrolls and magic hammers. If you think there is no way i can hit 1 button that fast, well when i make my next movie i will prove you wrong since it will have real video of me playing. I can tap a button 9 times every second. This is easy if you can pick 18 notes on guitar every second like i can. The delayed heals are caused by lag between when i press the button and when the heals come, it actually makes it harder. If you watch some other sin's movies they will have 5 lines lag or more, which is indicative of ctrl-minor healing. *

And why should i listen to "any sin"? All the other sins were in the dark ages regarding healing for the longest time, and even now with easy ctrl-minor they cannot coordinate themselves. It is their problem not mine, i told people exactly how i play. Its the most STUPID suggestion ever that i put minor heal on my 2 main skillbars simply so that people will believe i use it there. Why the fuck would i do that? Ive played this way for almost 2 years now, long before i found ctrl-minor healing and told everyone, and it works fine for me. Ill give you a hint on why i tank more than other sins in 1v1; i know how to incorporate HP pots into my combo, i havent seen another sin do this whilst attacking yet. They will figure it out though eventually.

Oh, and yes that char was mine, you can ask the real owner (jsn) himself.

You're combo is so ownage you have to acid pot people to kill them, EVEN WITH THE ITEMS FESTO ILLEGALLY GAVE YOU. Wonder why K2 fired him <_<

N1GG4

Lets all be like sheer and babashop then cry more after people rape them in cz after a legit 2 vs 1 yet he assumes it was 1 vs 1 and then he got owned and ran and got acid pots thrown at him. HIP HIP HORAYYY

im sure he stodd there in 1v1 and acid potted u while u were hitting him...if he did that why didnt u own him?

Bleek

Originally posted by N1GG4
    Lets all be like sheer and babashop then cry more after people rape them in cz after a legit 2 vs 1 yet he assumes it was 1 vs 1 and then he got owned and ran and got acid pots thrown at him. *HIP HIP HORAYYY

And double post like him too :lol:

Sheer

I have never spent one USD on this game, I pay a friend 500 mill a month for silver prem. KK baba? I work very gard for my items. And get rapped? LOL You're level 1 on a server that hasen't come out yet, how pathetic. My weapon is worth more than ur whole acocunt. Newb.

PinoyBoi

dude who gives a fuk if he acid pot, I acid pot people for fun.
    Hell Knights Online gets so boring, pissing people off is the only fun thing to do.

Banned

OMG ANOTHER ZERO POSTTT

he's so famous, i love it :lol:

cRuX

How do we not know that You weren't acid potted 45minutes before that? or by someone else...you used your last magic hammer so that It's not in your inventory...all your armor is red still but has full durability..

N1GG4

sheer is gettin owned. haha

1v1 sheer and 0000000 pls and fraps it

N1GG4

xD like a 4 second long video. zero wins sheer says zero managed to throw about 6 acid pots to break all his armor in the beginning of the 1 vs 1 even though we were all watching it. Or he'll make up another lame excuse to show just cause he can babashop dont mean hes a complete noob but in real life he is. that just about sums it up for u.

QuIcK

wow we all know zero is overrated stop posting this junk...

cRuX

Originally posted by QuIcK
    wow we all know zero is overrated stop posting this junk...
    *golf claps*

Xela

OMG stop saying hes a noob cause of throwing acid pot
    TAKE A FUCKIN MAGIC HAMMER AND STOP RUNNING TO OWN HIM IF YOURE SO GOOD
    also you have chitin+7 or+8 so it take like 10 acid pot to break all so you run from him for like 2minutes lol

and you say that you never pay USD for items
    if its true GJ for having dual shard+8,dual ROL,IN,IB,elf-metal-earring and RE

how do you kil talos for IB?
    how do u kill TK for elf-metal-earring?

Sheer

Originally posted by Xela
    OMG stop saying hes a noob cause of throwing acid pot
    TAKE A FUCKIN MAGIC HAMMER AND STOP RUNNING TO OWN HIM IF YOURE SO GOOD
    also you have chitin+7 or+8 so it take like 10 acid pot to break all so you run from him for like 2minutes lol

and you say that you never pay USD for items
    if its true GJ for having dual shard+8,dual ROL,IN,IB,elf-metal-earring and RE *

how do you kil talos for IB?
    how do u kill TK for elf-metal-earring?
    It's called joining a clan that's not filled with filthy greedy canadians liek yourself.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast