Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

OMG BEST USKO SIN OMGZ0RWTFBBQ

This is a discussion on OMG BEST USKO SIN OMGZ0RWTFBBQ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Xela OMG stop saying hes a noob cause of throwing acid pot TAKE A FUCKIN MAGIC HAMMER ...
Page: 5

cRuX

Originally posted by Xela
    OMG stop saying hes a noob cause of throwing acid pot
    TAKE A FUCKIN MAGIC HAMMER AND STOP RUNNING TO OWN HIM IF YOURE SO GOOD
    also you have chitin+7 or+8 so it take like 10 acid pot to break all so you run from him for like 2minutes lol

and you say that you never pay USD for items
    if its true GJ for having dual shard+8,dual ROL,IN,IB,elf-metal-earring and RE *

how do you kil talos for IB?
    how do u kill TK for elf-metal-earring?
    get a lvl 65+ warrior well equipped...a full duffer with 1920 heal and gogo...

N1GG4

sheer continues to flame after hes been flamed on and is outnumbered like 30 to 1.

Aight i respect that.

so im gana end this post with a

/flame

Xela

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Xela
    OMG stop saying hes a noob cause of throwing acid pot
    TAKE A FUCKIN MAGIC HAMMER AND STOP RUNNING TO OWN HIM IF YOURE SO GOOD
    also you have chitin+7 or+8 so it take like 10 acid pot to break all so you run from him for like 2minutes lol

and you say that you never pay USD for items
    if its true GJ for having dual shard+8,dual ROL,IN,IB,elf-metal-earring and RE *

how do you kil talos for IB?
    how do u kill TK for elf-metal-earring?
    get a lvl 65+ warrior well equipped...a full duffer with 1920 heal and gogo...[/b]
    and the warior gived him the drop?
    lol you have good friends

FukinRightDoggy

Im sorry, but my 63 sin on edana with his dual +8 md or dual +7 shard could easliy own u, dont bitch about acid pots, part of game, im top sin on server, never used dd or any talia once in my whole life on edana, now, if you would like to ask any1 i think people that post dumass topics like this because they ran like a bitch should get flamed, i mean, if you run from sum1, your ass should get acid potted the fuck out, i acid pot any1 that runs from me just to say "haha bitch run!"

N1GG4

powerful is top on that server dont make up shit pls

Xela

Originally posted by FukinRightDoggy
    Im sorry, but my 63 sin on edana with his dual +8 md or dual +7 shard could easliy own u, dont bitch about acid pots, part of game, im top sin on server, never used dd or any talia once in my whole life on edana, now, if you would like to ask any1 i think people that post dumass topics like this because they ran like a bitch should get flamed, i mean, if you run from sum1, your ass should get acid potted the fuck out, i acid pot any1 that runs from me just to say "haha bitch run!"
    +1

cRuX

Originally posted by FukinRightDoggy
    i jizz on the floor and make the girl i just got done having sex with mop it up with her hair just to say "that's why they call you a dirty blonde"

Sheer

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FukinRightDoggy
    i jizz on the floor and make the girl i just got done having sex with mop it up with her hair just to say "that's why they call you a dirty blonde"[/b]
    lmao.

And yea, I would still be in FPs if my clan didn't donate the drops.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

sheer aren't u someone banned from this forum?

Banned

lol acid pots are allowed and maibye he wanted to try hes damage when u have def 0 :P

didn't read the comments, but it can be easily said why did he acid you. look at your helmet

Deniz

Originally posted by 0000000
    you're such a retard diewithmykiss. i dunno how many times you are going to make accounts on here and make a fool of yourself. I will address your points ONCE and that will be the end of it. *

- ive said on ventrilo that i used it when solo levelling on golems sometimes, but NEVER in PK. get that through your thick skull. I played infront of well known players in cafes and showed them how to use my skillbar setup. *
    - I can acid pot whoever the fuck i want, and i acid pot twats like you. I could kill you easily if i wanted to. *
    - If you think you're so good then log in and prove it, but you wont because youre a pussy. *
    - i never scammed anyone, explain how i scammed anyone. Your priest was taken back by the original owner who was the only person with the SQ. Get over it. *
    - you and hamster are just stupid kids, you should grow up. Get some self confidence in yourself and stop acting like a fucking sheep. And get your facts straight. *

Yes im overrated, i cannot kill whole parties and my play style is not at all perfect. But i play totally naturally, and ive done more to teach people how to play sin and expose playing secrets than anyone else in usko. But would i want to play like anyone other sin? No.
    OWNED! PWNED! DOMINATING !

Sheer

Originally posted by Deniz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deniz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    you're such a retard diewithmykiss. i dunno how many times you are going to make accounts on here and make a fool of yourself. I will address your points ONCE and that will be the end of it. *

- ive said on ventrilo that i used it when solo levelling on golems sometimes, but NEVER in PK. get that through your thick skull. I played infront of well known players in cafes and showed them how to use my skillbar setup. *
    - I can acid pot whoever the fuck i want, and i acid pot twats like you. I could kill you easily if i wanted to. *
    - If you think you're so good then log in and prove it, but you wont because youre a pussy. *
    - i never scammed anyone, explain how i scammed anyone. Your priest was taken back by the original owner who was the only person with the SQ. Get over it. *
    - you and hamster are just stupid kids, you should grow up. Get some self confidence in yourself and stop acting like a fucking sheep. And get your facts straight. *

Yes im overrated, i cannot kill whole parties and my play style is not at all perfect. But i play totally naturally, and ive done more to teach people how to play sin and expose playing secrets than anyone else in usko. But would i want to play like anyone other sin? No.
    OWNED! PWNED! DOMINATING ![/b]

omg yes i got owned!!! He admitted that he sucks and abuses and bug and i got FUCKING ASS RAPED OMG. BTW how does his nut sack taste in your mouth?

joking

Originally posted by 0000000
    i said i wouldnt reply, but i will

my F5 contains only my scrolls and magic hammers. If you think there is no way i can hit 1 button that fast, well when i make my next movie i will prove you wrong since it will have real video of me playing. I can tap a button 9 times every second. This is easy if you can pick 18 notes on guitar every second like i can. The delayed heals are caused by lag between when i press the button and when the heals come, it actually makes it harder. If you watch some other sin's movies they will have 5 lines lag or more, which is indicative of ctrl-minor healing. *

And why should i listen to "any sin"? All the other sins were in the dark ages regarding healing for the longest time, and even now with easy ctrl-minor they cannot coordinate themselves. It is their problem not mine, i told people exactly how i play. Its the most STUPID suggestion ever that i put minor heal on my 2 main skillbars simply so that people will believe i use it there. Why the fuck would i do that? Ive played this way for almost 2 years now, long before i found ctrl-minor healing and told everyone, and it works fine for me. Ill give you a hint on why i tank more than other sins in 1v1; i know how to incorporate HP pots into my combo, i havent seen another sin do this whilst attacking yet. They will figure it out though eventually.

Oh, and yes that char was mine, you can ask the real owner (jsn) himself.
    oh part 3, cant wait :wub:

ViSeH

Originally posted by Sheer
    I have never spent one USD on this game, I pay a friend 500 mill a month for silver prem. *KK baba? *I work very gard for my items. *And get rapped? *LOL You're level 1 on a server that hasen't come out yet, how pathetic. *My weapon is worth more than ur whole acocunt. *Newb.
    your weapons are worth more then his whole account because your a pro scammer.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast