Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

OMG BEST USKO SIN OMGZ0RWTFBBQ

This is a discussion on OMG BEST USKO SIN OMGZ0RWTFBBQ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Sheer This is the tard that bashes on people for using ctrl minor, yet on vent he ...
Page: 6

AnTiViruS

Default Re: OMG BEST USKO SIN OMGZ0RWTFBBQ

Originally posted by Sheer
    This is the tard that bashes on people for using ctrl minor, yet on vent he admits to using it from time to time. *So why would you scold someone for doing somethign you do yourself? *Oh yes, because he's a birtish scamming fucktard; that still sucks at KO even though Fest0 gives him items. *Right nick? *Here's what Zero does when he comes face to face with a skilled player.

Your skillbar is more fucked up than you are...

cRuX

Originally posted by ViSeH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViSeH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sheer
    I have never spent one USD on this game, I pay a friend 500 mill a month for silver prem. *KK baba? *I work very gard for my items. *And get rapped? *LOL You're level 1 on a server that hasen't come out yet, how pathetic. *My weapon is worth more than ur whole acocunt. *Newb.
    your weapons are worth more then his whole account because your a pro scammer.[/b]
    Lmfao...vision you're so witty :wub:

Cerius

Originally posted by AnTiViruS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnTiViruS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sheer
    This is the tard that bashes on people for using ctrl minor, yet on vent he admits to using it from time to time. *So why would you scold someone for doing somethign you do yourself? *Oh yes, because he's a birtish scamming fucktard; that still sucks at KO even though Fest0 gives him items. *Right nick? *Here's what Zero does when he comes face to face with a skilled player.

Your skillbar is more fucked up than you are...[/b]
    Haha, that was a funny comment. :wub:

flamthrow

Someone said something about having *using minor heal* twice or thrice in the infobar. I have that too w/o using ctrl minoring guess its the server that takes some time to calculate it or something. Anyway didnt read all. Why dont you 2 just set up a 1v1 again and finnish this fuss?

mad

<!--QuoteBegin-Sheer

Your skillbar is more fucked up than you are...[/b]

so true

Banned for scamming.

nice items bad player.... what a shame.

ViSeH

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by ViSeH@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sheer

I have never spent one USD on this game, I pay a friend 500 mill a month for silver prem. *KK baba? *I work very gard for my items. *And get rapped? *LOL You're level 1 on a server that hasen't come out yet, how pathetic. *My weapon is worth more than ur whole acocunt. *Newb.

your weapons are worth more then his whole account because your a pro scammer.
    Lmfao...vision you're so witty :wub:[/b]
    I'm not vision you fucking retard

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sheer

I'm not vision you fucking retard[/b][/quote]

But ur my bitch eh ? yeah :lol:

Lock topic agas

AnTiViruS

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sheer

I'm not vision you fucking retard[/b][/quote]
    ROFL. cRuX, your a fucking retard.

ViSeH

Yeah he is!. Grobs you are my bitch i'm not anyones bitch i'm your pimp!

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by ViSeH
    Yeah he is!. Grobs you are my bitch i'm not anyones bitch i'm your pimp!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cRuX

Originally posted by ViSeH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViSeH)
    Originally posted by cRuX
    <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sheer

Lmfao...vision you're so witty :wub:
    I'm not vision you fucking retard[/b]
    ROFL. cRuX, your a fucking retard.[/b][/quote]
    It was sarcasm...

ViSeH

But i'm still not vision

Zero, the reason you disagree with people using it's a bug. *Doesn't matter when/where you used it, facts remains, you use it. *And I'll be more than happy to 1v1 you and put you to shame. *When servers are up gimme a time/place you can bet i'll be there because you suck. *If I'm so newb you wouldn't have to break my armor in order to beat me you pathetic excuse for a sin. *Everyone knows you put minor on page 5 with right click and put minor on your combo skill bar so no one knows you use it. *In your videos you only have it placed once on each skill bar, now looking at ur info bar when you use minor combo, no way you can spam it that fast with it on one skill number. *You can even see it comes in pairs like:

Using minor heal
    Using minor heal
    100 sp used
    100 sp used

Any sin will tell you, you can't do that unless you use 2 minors on one skill bar or ctrl.

Also, if you sell an account that isn't yours, that's scamming you retard. *And I like how you never addressed the issue about Fest0 giving you items.
    LFMAO! You have skills? I wonder how did a int priest own you 2 days ago in cz with ur 1337 gear and ur ms +8...
    With every new account you make, you look more stupid then with the one before..

cccch

wow that was a long time ago. He probably threw acid pots at you because you were being retarded like running away to heal up and then coming back lol. And on that note acid pots are part of the game. You should have been prepared and brought magic hammers with you. And festo was probably the best gm on ares. he didnt hand out items to people.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast