Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

OMG Girakon server -_-

This is a discussion on OMG Girakon server -_- within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is only one guy that gives a SHIT,and its you so stop talking about SHIT and leave this topic.[/b] ...
Page: 4

Hey cutie Senior Member

There is only one guy that gives a SHIT,and its you so stop talking about SHIT and leave this topic.[/b]
    r u fucking stupid ? lol

tbl fag edit

tbl fag edit[/b]
    :unsure: :huh:

there was +9 chitin on merchant in week 1 of this server why do u care about 1000 week of that shit server

D0ntLikeAFreak

u look like scammer only making more posts for ur nick spamming every new topic with bs, or u just stupid monkey[/b]
    It's getting anoying, these noobs that call me a scammer just cause they cant proof anything , and that's their disperated way to make me black on forums. To inform u i played more accounts then u mom fucked in her life :lol:

closetoheaven

It's getting anoying, these noobs that call me a scammer just cause they cant proof anything , and that's their disperated way to make me black on forums. To inform u i played more accounts then u mom fucked in her life :lol:[/b]
    hate losers like you that curse all the time and flaming all the time

D0ntLikeAFreak

ya mom is noob

wawh

ya mom is noob[/b]
    :lol:

closetoheaven

ya mom is noob[/b]
    that what i am talking about
    there is only 2 reason that you are acting like that or, you are 13-14 old kid or that you are a retard man

aero

It's getting anoying, these noobs that call me a scammer just cause they cant proof anything , and that's their disperated way to make me black on forums. To inform u i played more accounts then u mom fucked in her life :lol:[/b]
    Someone ban this guy pls..ur really fucking annoying. And the thing you said how many accounts you played, just shows what a no lifer you are and noob.

Nice pauldron !

theres some1 who has a rogue chitin helmet +9 on gira as well. think his name was insensitive or maybe some1 else i forgot

r u fucking stupid ? lol[/b]
    rolf retard,read the whole topic then you will understand what i mean

Delicious

Someone ban this guy pls..ur really fucking annoying. And the thing you said how many accounts you played, just shows what a no lifer you are and noob.[/b]
    +1

n bout the pauld i saw it couple of weeks ago n i totaly shit my pants ^_^ n bout the helmet ya i saw the rouge in mora today ^_^

NaidenZ

Someone ban this guy pls..ur really fucking annoying. And the thing you said how many accounts you played, just shows what a no lifer you are and noob.[/b]
    +9

Wanted to say this before by myself but seems like I didn't need

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast