Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lphantom new pk vid lvl 83 warrior diez

This is a discussion on lphantom new pk vid lvl 83 warrior diez within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Creating this topic for my friend, hope you enjoy his movie. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCGEthkMlO4[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCGEthkMlO4"][/ame]...
Page: 1

Default lphantom new pk vid lvl 83 warrior diez

Creating this topic for my friend, hope you enjoy his movie.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCGEthkMlO4[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCGEthkMlO4"][/ame]

Banned Senior Member

First

i think it was ok, not much more to little action imo
    but he got a great combo
    Last edited by Thardy; 11-29-2009 at 07:19 AM.

Banned

GG combo.
    Only VS videos are boring

VS videos suck ass imo, but each to their own

I got 2 things to note, why the hell is he spamming (I'm assuming) WSR combo, you don't combo any quicker lol

As for the vs with the other 83 warrior, it proves to me what I always thought about that stupid 83 skill. Yeah it hits hard, but your AC goes down crazily and the damage you take is unpottable

I think I was hitting a warrior for 1700 after malice when he was using that skill and I was unbuffed

vs movie is borring but nice combo =D

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post

I got 2 things to note, why the hell is he spamming (I'm assuming) WSR combo, you don't combo any quicker lol

As for the vs with the other 83 warrior, it proves to me what I always thought about that stupid 83 skill. Yeah it hits hard, but your AC goes down crazily and the damage you take is unpottable

I think I was hitting a warrior for 1700 after malice when he was using that skill and I was unbuffed
    I didnt know it drops the ac, so basicly its only useful vs mages and int priests who don't hit back or the dmg u receive isn't affected by your own ac.

nice edit and nice combo =]

rasta

Quality lacks a bit. Was a bit boring to me since it was just missing some action. Editing was ok, but could have been better though. Music has been well choosen.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I didnt know it drops the ac, so basicly its only useful vs mages and int priests who don't hit back or the dmg u receive isn't affected by your own ac.
    I'm not sure it's a bug or by the way it's designed Simon, but I know for a fact warriors who use that skill on me where they seem to swipe you (I don't know if it's called Cry Echo or Battle Cry but it's the one where the dmg inflicted is a lot higher)

But I DEFINATELY hit them harder, so I'm assuming it reduces their AC by a lot - I'll try find screenshot

WSR combo is meant to make the oponent miss R hit and yes that is the perfect combo for vs

still best combo !! GG Threaten gay

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

I'm not sure it's a bug or by the way it's designed Simon, but I know for a fact warriors who use that skill on me where they seem to swipe you (I don't know if it's called Cry Echo or Battle Cry but it's the one where the dmg inflicted is a lot higher)

But I DEFINATELY hit them harder, so I'm assuming it reduces their AC by a lot - I'll try find screenshot
    Battle Cry gives +15 to every stats + its needed to use Cry Echo which is a hitting skill. The skill which u mean is lvl75, Berserker. It gives u tons of ap + attack speed but u lose 300defense.
    Passion is a good build if u know how to use it, the only thing destroys it is the lvl15 debuff priest skill, Confusion.(takes away the Battle Cry)

Quote Originally Posted by baracuda View Post
    WSR combo is meant to make the oponent miss R hit and yes that is the perfect combo for vs
    Must just be then, I think it's a shitty combo personally and to me it looks like he's missing more than he's hitting.

I can do that combo easily myself I just think it's shit. The only combo I can get the hang of is the E Combo lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    Battle Cry gives +15 to every stats + its needed to use Cry Echo which is a hitting skill. The skill which u mean is lvl75, Berserker. It gives u tons of ap + attack speed but u lose 300defense.
    Passion is a good build if u know how to use it, the only thing destroys it is the lvl15 debuff priest skill, Confusion.(takes away the Battle Cry)
    It sounds like that one (tons of AP - 300 defence) but I wouldn't say it was a quick combo personally, they actually seem to combo slower, or the ones I've seen just spam that skill and nothing else.

The animation looks like the one in part of the vs, where he owns a warrior without barely losing any HP

Must just be then, I think it's a shitty combo personally and to me it looks like he's missing more than he's hitting.

I can do that combo easily myself I just think it's shit. The only combo I can get the hang of is the E Combo lol

It sounds like that one (tons of AP - 300 defence) but I wouldn't say it was a quick combo personally, they actually seem to combo slower, or the ones I've seen just spam that skill and nothing else.

The animation looks like the one in part of the vs, where he owns a warrior without barely losing any HP

isnt that sr combo because i use sr and the its same exact thing people say u hit less R but your oponent misses R hits to so i think it evens it out.

usually warriors use this against rouges because they have range and rouges dont so it throws there combo off and there skills fail tons

Quote Originally Posted by battle_mrs View Post
    isnt that sr combo because i use sr and the its same exact thing people say u hit less R but your oponent misses R hits to so i think it evens it out.

usually warriors use this against rouges because they have range and rouges dont so it throws there combo off and there skills fail tons
    Possible, I can never remember what combos look like. My good old faithful has been Skill R, :d only one I ever use and never have problems with it :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast