Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OMG! Old memories!

This is a discussion on OMG! Old memories! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; .[/b] lol at ur sig...
Page: 2

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

.[/b]
    lol at ur sig

DragonFire

Hm.. I don't know who you are, I remember alot of your clannies. but not you

Internet pervert Senior Member

Well, I was 4Milagros on Diez, xig and Beramus, Deus on Olympia and NekoStyle on Logos~ If u never heard of me there are 4 possible reasons:

- U never set food on cz on early stages of a server
    - U never were on any of my clans (F-Diez, OrcLackers-Beramus, Xqp-Olympia, PWNAGE-Logos)
    - U never rushed a server to lvl 60.
    - U started a server a month after it was opened.

xD

~ I miss my mage army.

i dont know you either noob

DisillusionedIdealogue

i dont know you either noob[/b]
    and who might you be? :huh:

RealPayne

4Milagros was in the sympony(hope i spell it right) clan in xig old days, army was also a mage but he was the leader of pandora, what the connection bettwen you guys?, cuz its 2 diffrent char,so i dout if you are the real 1......

The char was mine, let's do a little time-line~

Xig opened:

- F was created - i was an assistant
    - F and another clan (dun remmeber the name) fused - HeadHunters were created <~ that clan died soon after
    - I remade F and left for college (8am) ~ came back at 10pm and noticed my brother (4Magaly) somehow managed to destroy the clan and make all my clannies hate each other (back then he didn&#39;t have a char, he would just play mine), I left for Peru that day and left the acct in hands of my little broter.
    - My brother joined Rampage <~ where he stayed until i came back from Peru, i believe it was like 2 or 3 months.
    - While in Peru, i took control over the acct once again and quit Rampage to join 3thSymphony.
    - Beramus opened and I moved over there leaving my acct on Symphony for np purposes.
    - Months later Drack asked me if i could give him acces to my acct so he could use it for np for his clan , i agreed.
    - Months later (around 2 years after i quit Xig), I decided to sell that acct~ which i did and it seems that guy is the leader of that clan u just mentioned.

Sorry if i bored u with that little recap of my char&#39;s lifestory xD

RealPayne

The char was mine, let&#39;s do a little time-line~

Xig opened:

- F was created - i was an assistant
    - F and another clan (dun remmeber the name) fused - HeadHunters were created <~ that clan died soon after
    - I remade F and left for college (8am) ~ came back at 10pm and noticed my brother (4Magaly) somehow managed to destroy the clan and make all my clannies hate each other (back then he didn&#39;t have a char, he would just play mine), I left for Peru that day and left the acct in hands of my little broter.
    - My brother joined Rampage <~ where he stayed until i came back from Peru, i believe it was like 2 or 3 months.
    - While in Peru, i took control over the acct once again and quit Rampage to join 3thSymphony.
    - Beramus opened and I moved over there leaving my acct on Symphony for np purposes.
    - Months later Drack asked me if i could give him acces to my acct so he could use it for np for his clan , i agreed.
    - Months later (around 2 years after i quit Xig), I decided to sell that acct~ which i did and it seems that guy is the leader of that clan u just mentioned.

Sorry if i bored u with that little recap of my char&#39;s lifestory xD[/b]
    i remmber it almost everthing, but i quit xig 1 year+ ago, so i didnt mentent clan from now, dont know the clans know lol,
    i remmber rampage and after that momonemo sympony, then open old pandora green cap if i remmber right......

wow old time, i love this shit lol.....

gl any way man, u was my hero these days, i remmber when i fierst enter cz, saw u kill easly sins, slide on them like they nothing, that was cool at that time lol.....

Yeah, back when intowning was a cool thing to do xD

ke :&#39;([/b]

ko*

good old days

Banned

Hm.. I don&#39;t know who you are, I remember alot of your clannies. but not you [/b]

4Milagros argueably one of the first 60 mages on diez history B)
    An old friend hit me up on msn asking me if i was still playing ko, i was like "who the hell are u?" and after some minutes i finally remembered him~ I played with him on DIEZ! and he STILL had some SS&#39;s from those days, he even had some SS&#39;s i sent to him.

And the rest of the SS&#39;s just remind me of times when everything used to be done mage style!

Exping

Tanking

I still remmeber that someone convinced us that if we killed the sundries it would drop a gold bar

HQ

Another HQ

TK with our kamikaze rogues

SQ

I know there is nothing "great" on these SS&#39;s~ but it just brought so many good memories that i couldnt resist myself.[/b]
    and heres my piece of the puzzle~!
    Surely F had the first few higher 60 lvls in the server but they didnt beat us to Knighthood
    †emplars

Banned Senior Member

and who might you be? :huh:[/b]
    He&#39;s ma nigga

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12