Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Light Erenion+8 or Elysium +8?

This is a discussion on Light Erenion+8 or Elysium +8? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello i'm here for ask about this choice for mage light... so, light erenion or elysium +8 is better? light ...
Page: 1

garfieldbr

hello i'm here for ask about this choice for mage light...
    so, light erenion or elysium +8 is better?
    light erenion stats
    95atacl
    light damage 86
    mp bonus 240
    int bonus 13
    mp bonus 9
    glacier resist 55

elysium+8 stats
    atack power 130
    light damage 45
    light resist 34
    int bonus 24

i'm talking about a mage using dual imir rings+2 so 120light damage only by rings...
    and about staff is the question
    thx

ps: i was fire for about 3years so i'm new light
    dont talk bs about i have item and dont know play.... yes i know play, just want know how ppl feel about this 2 great items.

sunman

wrong section hobo

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

with the gear u have and u dont even know how to play ur mage properly to know this question urself....tsk tsk

garfieldbr

with the gear u have and u dont even know how to play ur mage properly to know this question urself....tsk tsk[/b]
    i said i dont know? pffffff
    fuck you dude...
    dont talk what u dont know...
    i want comments about 2 options...
    what wrong i want know more about 2 things.
    and also what u doing u dont quit ko ? i saw u selling ur acc. bb man dont talk useless bs
    go to hell with ur flame

i said i dont know? pffffff
    fuck you dude...
    dont talk what u dont know...
    i want comments about 2 options...
    what wrong i want know more about 2 things.
    and also what u doing u dont quit ko ? i saw u selling ur acc. bb man dont talk useless bs
    go to hell with ur flame[/b]
    u do realize that a large portion of this community's more active personalities no longer play ko correct? including but not limited to the admins, site founders, and mods...what does me quitting my account have to do with anything?

i know that any1 who knows anything about being a light mage would know the obvious answer to ur question, spend less time getting high end items and more time learning how to play ur class

garfieldbr

u do realize that a large portion of this community's more active personalities no longer play ko correct? including but not limited to the admins, site founders, and mods...what does me quitting my account have to do with anything?

i know that any1 who knows anything about being a light mage would know the obvious answer to ur question, spend less time getting high end items and more time learning how to play ur class[/b]
    get a char in ares and try kill me
    i'm another noob right? it u mean looks.
    u dont know me i dont know you so dont need talk nothing.

post edited look

get a char in ares and try kill me
    i'm another noob right? it u mean looks.
    u dont know me i dont know you so dont need talk nothing.
    post edited look[/b]
    when did i ever say ur mage was easy to kill? +2 uniques full +8 complete armor and a cs...definately not easy to kill...well actually ill take that back unless u use defense armors its rather easy to kill in party pk...but thats not the point, all im saying is that ur like the average turk duper...not in the sense that u dupe(u probably dont, i dont know, im not saying u do though) but in the sense that u think items are what make a person good in this game so u go all out for trying to get the highest items and not about what each class and skill build work

figure out what makes a light mage work and ull have ur answer to which staff is better...really u should be thanking me for not telling u which staff to choose...this way u get to learn about ur character AND get the better staff(assuming u actually learn what makes a light mage work and dont just guess)

in my opinion i thing elysium is better.
    why becouse u get more ap,have more int (more int more stan) but light erenion have more light attack so bro i thing will be better if u use elysium in aoe partys and erenion for 1vc1

thx

garfieldbr

thats my first week with light skills...
    was easy tank alot mages cuz i was with alot fr... i'm thinking about it now and about how work skills thats no problem i'm with this thing in my mind light erenion cuz have more element and elysium cuz have more atack...
    stun looks same... dunno yet
    i need test some more
    sry but i'm little stressed

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Elysium > Light erenion ^-^

Elysium > Light erenion ^-^[/b]
    good way to ruin the learning experience

...but ya elysium>erenion...when will people learn that light mage is not about damage its about stunning so obviously u choose the staff that stuns more <_<

garfieldbr

dmg ftw
    i&#39;m still doin nova town and some ks
    about light staff
    well 550+ is good for me

good way to ruin the learning experience

...but ya elysium>erenion...when will people learn that light mage is not about damage its about stunning so obviously u choose the staff that stuns more <_<[/b]
    Camazotz did you test any of those staff?, i tested elysium +8 and is simply amazing what can do for you, also it depends what you are looking for, soloing purpose or mage support, since the new expansion came out its more fun playing mage cause if you are over 72 lvl you can get a fair fight against anyone, i tested with a friend the rate of stun of elisyum +8 and it&#39;s way better than using elixir +8 and lightning erenion +7, the lightning erenion is mostly for a support mage and the blade is not that high but if you wanna solo at lvl 72 + elisyum is way better than lightning erenion from my point of view and experience, i&#39;ve been hitted by a 75 mage over 550 with the 72 blade using dual imir ring +2 thats very high dmg .

Im playing ice mage atm i have glacier erenion +7 and garp +7 and the rate of slow it doesn&#39;t look very diferent one than the other one, i just got garp +8 and the rate of slow its so freacking good , also i do dmg with my blade over 500 to a rogues or bp, the glacier erenion is only used while im tanking too many fire mages or for support.

Time changes and there are more choices on this game, at least for mages

Camazotz did you test any of those staff?, i tested elysium +8 and is simply amazing what can do for you, also it depends what you are looking for, soloing purpose or mage support, since the new expansion came out its more fun playing mage cause if you are over 72 lvl you can get a fair fight against anyone, i tested with a friend the rate of stun of elisyum +8 and it&#39;s way better than using elixir +8 and lightning erenion +7, the lightning erenion is mostly for a support mage and the blade is not that high but if you wanna solo at lvl 72 + elisyum is way better than lightning erenion from my point of view and experience, i&#39;ve been hitted by a 75 mage over 550 with the 72 blade using dual imir ring +2 thats very high dmg .

Im playing ice mage atm i have glacier erenion +7 and garp +7 and the rate of slow it doesn&#39;t look very diferent one than the other one, i just got garp +8 and the rate of slow its so freacking good , also i do dmg with my blade over 500 to a rogues or bp, the glacier erenion is only used while im tanking too many fire mages or for support.

Time changes and there are more choices on this game, at least for mages [/b]
    still everything u said there was everything i said above some things never change like mechanics of the games sure new items may be added but the mechanics those items are good for dont change

The following question might sound noobish for any mage, but I don&#39;t play mage (well maybe 2 times a week for bifrost purposes xD) but if i&#39;m getting all this right: is INT more important for stun than lighting dmg?

***EDIT*** i&#39;m not talking about difference between paper and full int of course, i mean if two mage have same build lvl and equip with the exception of staff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast