Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

OMG TEZ! U GOT OWNED BY YUNA_ IN A 1ON1

This is a discussion on OMG TEZ! U GOT OWNED BY YUNA_ IN A 1ON1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BP's are generally supposed to beat warriors in a 1v1...warriors can't cure themselves, remember that....
Page: 3

Ki1laH

BP's are generally supposed to beat warriors in a 1v1...warriors can't cure themselves, remember that.

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-heavywx
    How about you grow some balls, and 1v1 without the parasite and malice.
    why the fuck would anyone be BP without duffs? Only retards like you whine and moan when a bp duffs with with its leet 600 ac and shit hp[/b]
    Someone has control issues.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i'lll take on any lvl warrior under lvl 70 without duffs pff :rollseyes:
    70 and above, para n malice for u <_<

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY
    my appologies, he must have sold the +9 for usd
    yeah i sold it your right didnt u buy it....oh wait no u didnt buy that u bought your warrior woops sorry :lol:

also yuna never beat me....we did like 10 1v1 he only beat me when i took off my pots 1 time...and also he cheated cause rules were he can parasite me and malice me but only as i start to run to him ....so before i even say start he does both malice and parasite zzzzzz <_<

and even then he did this everytime he still only beat me once and that one time my pots were not in my skill bar

no need to 1v1 he cant beat me even with parasite

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    yeah i sold it your right didnt u buy it....oh wait no u didnt buy that u bought your warrior woops sorry :lol:

also yuna never beat me....we did like 10 1v1 he only beat me when i took off my pots 1 time...and also he cheated cause rules were he can parasite me and malice me but only as i start to run to him ....so before i even say start he does both malice and parasite zzzzzz <_<

and even then he did this everytime he still only beat me once and that one time my pots were not in my skill bar

no need to 1v1 he cant beat me even with parasite[/b]
    how about we do 1 when i'm back to duff? h43r:

Banned

we can but wait till i am done leveling ....ROFL

also yuna cant beat me and will never

/end_of_story :P

but i'm done lvling already :rollseyes:

if i wait till ur done lvling i'll be hearing the "masssssssssssssssive" word come to my head faster :P

Banned

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    but i'm done lvling already *:rollseyes: *

if i wait till ur done lvling i'll be hearing the "masssssssssssssssive" word come to my head faster *
    HAHAHA true.....well we can try both ways now and then when i am done with u massive me

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    [/b]
    i traded my warrior for my fully equipt edana warrior not a penny left my pocket... and buy something from you? lol i'd rather break my own ribs so i could lick my own ass tez than have anything to do with people like you

get your facts straight next time

I'm glad you don't deny selling a +9 raptor... yet seem to not understand the consequences of your actions, maybe one day you'll wake up and see quite why you dont belong here

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

i traded my warrior for my fully equipt edana warrior not a penny left my pocket... and buy something from you? lol i'd rather break my own ribs so i could lick my own ass tez than have anything to do with people like you

I'm glad you don't deny selling a +9 raptor... yet seem to not understand the consequences of your actions, maybe one day you'll wake up and see quite why you dont belong here[/b]
    yes fucking paddy i killed the whole server omg i am going to hell.....the server is now so messed up because of tez what shall we ever do ...OMG OMG OMG

seriously STFU you babashoper

u love bring up old shit....GROW THE FUCK UP AND GET A LIFE

u actually just crack me up now how much of a anal moron u are.........

WarIsNotOver

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

I'm glad you don't deny selling a +9 raptor... yet seem to not understand the consequences of your actions, maybe one day you'll wake up and see quite why you dont belong here[/b]
    yes fucking paddy i killed the whole server omg i am going to hell.....the server is now so messed up because of tez what shall we ever do ...OMG OMG OMG

seriously STFU you babashoper

u love bring up old shit....GROW THE FUCK UP AND GET A LIFE

u actually just crack me up now how much of a anal moron u are.........[/b][/quote]

You got a point there tez.

carry on sucking him off and he'll carry on pumping you with items...

surround yourself with pussies that hang off the end of your dick... funny how your clan doesnt give a shit about the +9 high class items you sold because you buy them all the shit they want, probably full of the +9 fuckers yourself

oh and babashopper? lol, whats up you concerned where i made my +7 shell or the +9 bardish i bought in moradon.......

go fuck yourself tez and get some fucking sense of responsibilty you're just lucky nobody reads a piece of shit topic like this or the whole community would know the kind of shit you brought to diez

To get BACK on topic, Bp's own 1v1's with warrior, Well, if your good enough and godly equiped, youd out up a fight, but any good bp will carry good wep def's. All depends on skills of the player.

Massive + 1920 + para + 1920 + malice/torment + 1920 + 3 judge's = dead warrior

Trii

Originally posted by Ethernal
    To get BACK on topic, Bp's own 1v1's with warrior, Well, if your good enough and godly equiped, youd out up a fight, but any good bp will carry good wep def's. All depends on skills of the player.

LOL maybe u should also take one more priest to heal urself. only pussies use 1920 if they debuff the opponent

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ethernal

LOL maybe u should also take one more priest to heal urself. only pussies use 1920 if they debuff the opponent[/b]

Then bera is full of pussy bp's ^^

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast