Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

OMG TEZ! U GOT OWNED BY YUNA_ IN A 1ON1

This is a discussion on OMG TEZ! U GOT OWNED BY YUNA_ IN A 1ON1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SonHasQuitted To get back at the topic, * Hey the guy who started this topic... ARE YOU ...
Page: 6

MotoCross

Originally posted by SonHasQuitted
    To get back at the topic, *

Hey the guy who started this topic...

ARE YOU HAPPY? DO WE LOOK LIKE WE CARE ABOUT YOU OR SOME SHITTY 1v1?

Anyways, die pls

I readed all the posts here and counted...

Tez - 9k pts.
    Paddy- 0 pts.

Tez explained he didnt know the items werent legit,and stopped after he knew it.

If he did,nobody should ever talk about it since it wasnt his fault.

And still waiting for a ss of paddy upgrading the bardish ^^

Anyway,Tez is winning this 1...

BTW, @ Shurt ; ROFLMAO
    atm yeah this topic is nice seeing tezz and paddy go at it? i bet ur prob in U_K

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY
    tez... +8 bardish... 100 mil on the markets

* * * *+8 Raptor.... *5 billion minimum....

i've seen a fair few legitimatly made +9 items... a bardish is a Middle class item

lets be honest if you can make 1 in 20 +8's to +9 its worth it

so come on tez are you gonna show us a screen shot of you trading the +9 raptor? Maybe i'll lay off you a little when you grow a set of balls and admit to everybody what you've done. You're no better than charlie187 and you dont seem to see it yourself.
    paddy again ffs u little shit cant u fucking read....ask ANYONE i have never denied i bought from kom i sold for kom and i got that raptor for that kid......are u reading....open your eyes please and read

i sold for kom i stoped when i found out he was not legit at all i ended it at my choice

again please read this and stfu i sold it i sold it i sold it i sold it i sold it i sold it

and i have yet to see a bardish +8 for 100 mill in merchant ok man its legit cause u bought it from merchant

so when i sell my shell to someone it will be legit right cause we trade it in merchant....you really are a moron that if u think something becomes legit when u trade it in merchant ..>LMAO funniest shit i have ever heard

Banned

Originally posted by MotoCross+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MotoCross)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SonHasQuitted

Anyways, die pls

Tez - 9k pts.
    Paddy- 0 pts.

Tez explained he didnt know the items werent legit,and stopped after he knew it.

BTW, @ Shurt ; ROFLMAO
    atm yeah this topic is nice seeing tezz and paddy go at it? i bet ur prob in U_K[/b]
    actually he is not.....we dont have a sonofsatan in clan....i have seen him on human side...i think he is s rogue

MotoCross

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by MotoCross@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SonHasQuitted

Anyways, die pls

Tez - 9k pts.
    Paddy- 0 pts.

BTW, @ Shurt ; ROFLMAO
    atm yeah this topic is nice seeing tezz and paddy go at it? i bet ur prob in U_K
    actually he is not.....we dont have a sonofsatan in clan....i have seen him on human side...i think he is s rogue[/b]
    k just checking baba

SonHasQuitted

I aint in U_K -.-

Again,This was an useless topic, and thx to u this fight started...So i blame motocross

tez i've never spoken more than 3 words to dro so you can get over that yourself can't you

and son... why would i care what a scamming jerk off like you thinks of a topic like this? Still pissed i wouldnt invite you into my clan on edana? Or you just hoping for some new plus 9 armour from your new uncle tez?

Tez you obviously dont have the fucking balls to post the screenshots of you and that +9 raptor, probably sensibly because that fucker would replace your current sig and remain that way. Go earn yourself something and stop surrounding yourself with bitch whipped pussies, you're like a fucking pimp with his whores, but the only difference is you hand them the money not vice versa

anyway got better use of my time than lowering myself to the kind of shit you are, i never leave a discussion defeated, and lets be honest you're a fucking moron if you think you believe you have even as much as had 1 point to make here

good luck tez, but you best get out splashing some more cash because you're fucking shit anyway

MotoCross

Originally posted by SonHasQuitted
    I aint in U_K -.-

Again,This was an useless topic, and thx to u this fight started...So i blame motocross
    like i give a shit about what u say

Banned

tez i've never spoken more than 3 words to dro so you can get over that yourself can't you

and son... why would i care what a scamming jerk off like you thinks of a topic like this? Still pissed i wouldnt invite you into my clan on edana? Or you just hoping for some new plus 9 armour from your new uncle tez?

Tez you obviously dont have the fucking balls to post the screenshots of you and that +9 raptor, probably sensibly because that fucker would replace your current sig and remain that way. Go earn yourself something and stop surrounding yourself with bitch whipped pussies, you're like a fucking pimp with his whores, but the only difference is you hand them the money not vice versa

anyway got better use of my time than lowering myself to the kind of shit you are, i never leave a discussion defeated, and lets be honest you're a fucking moron if you think you believe you have even as much as had 1 point to make here

good luck tez, but you best get out splashing some more cash because you're fucking shit anyway
    paddy u did lose and u will always lose cause your a hypocrit....ur a babashoper and a buyer of non legit items so fuck off

also again why do i need to post a ss of that +9 raptor when i am admiting i sold it and got it from kom....are u fucking stupid i admited it i guess your to much of a piece of shit to realize that

paddy ur jelouse and only jelous that u didnt play this game smart and u busted your ass for more then year to not even have close to what i have EARNED by trading and buying and reselling...the smarter way to have fun....i had fun and paid my way through all of it buy selling peoples shit in game and making money to buy my shit

i sold for people who are ur best friends and profited from it and bought items.....jelous u cant do that i think so so again fuck off

SonHasQuitted

If a "Scamming jerk" even thinks ur a low life b1tching noob,u better can die.
    I quitted after2 days playing in edana, u think i CARED? Stupid noob.
    I dont need any armours from anyone,u cant take it that more ppl like tez then you. You're such a person who wants that everyone says: OMG U OWN,OMG PLYSSS....Damn die and GET A LIFE instead of "owning" ppl on a fucked up online game,u arent more then some internet game playing addicted b1tch...And dont say "ur the same" Since im making something in my life, i finished my school and getting a fkin good director job which can make enough money to buy this stupid game over.

Now u little bastard,go jerk off some while ur watching at ur baba items, U must like that.

MotoCross

Originally posted by SonHasQuitted+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SonHasQuitted)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

I dont need any armours from anyone,u cant take it that more ppl like tez then you. You're such a person who wants that everyone says: OMG U OWN,OMG PLYSSS....Damn die and GET A LIFE instead of "owning" ppl on a fucked up online game,u arent more then some internet game playing addicted b1tch...And dont say "ur the same" Since im making something in my life, i finished my school and getting a fkin good director job which can make enough money to buy this stupid game over.

Now u little bastard,go jerk off some while ur watching at ur baba items, U must like that.[/b]
    why r u trying to get into this arguement?

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

paddy u did lose and u will always lose cause your a hypocrit....ur a babashoper and a buyer of non legit items so fuck off

also again why do i need to post a ss of that +9 raptor when i am admiting i sold it and got it from kom....are u fucking stupid i admited it i guess your to much of a piece of shit to realize that

paddy ur jelouse and only jelous that u didnt play this game smart and u busted your ass for more then year to not even have close to what i have EARNED by trading and buying and reselling...the smarter way to have fun....i had fun and paid my way through all of it buy selling peoples shit in game and making money to buy my shit

i sold for people who are ur best friends and profited from it and bought items.....jelous u cant do that i think so so again fuck off[/b]

the reason is tez that K2 don't accept people admitting to things as proof only screenshots... then again that should be a concern should it, you know what with you having nothing to hide and all

anyway i'm supposed to ban scammers from this forums so................. you and son aren't looking too good around about now i must admit

the only thing i will ever be jealous of you for Tez is your inability to tell right from wrong, that way i could be a scamming little cheat like you

Banned

Originally posted by SonHasQuitted@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

Now u little bastard,go jerk off some while ur watching at ur baba items, U must like that.
    why r u trying to get into this arguement?[/b]
    cause i think paddy as the great mod he is has insulted another memeber of our community as usual he thinks he is above us all....no matter who we are

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by SonHasQuitted@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

why r u trying to get into this arguement?[/b]
    If u read good he started it,i was just "trying"to make this topic at least a bit funny when i was "counting" points...And...ya ... paddy is just a bastard

Banned

i sold for people who are ur best friends and profited from it and bought items.....jelous u cant do that i think so so again fuck off

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    paddy ur jelouse and only jelous that u didnt play this game smart and u busted your ass for more then year to not even have close to what i have EARNED by trading and buying and reselling...the smarter way to have fun....i had fun and paid my way through all of it buy selling peoples shit in game and making money to buy my shit *

Wait till hes done with jerking off at his items,he wont reply now h43r:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast