Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Omg who is this prick

This is a discussion on Omg who is this prick within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My first pk video^^ http://rapidshare.de/files/17072655/Arr0ga...tPrick.wmv.html...
Page: 1

ArrogantPrick

Default Omg who is this prick

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

ownage, but you get iced so easily haha

:blink: great movie m8
    unique combo which is i guess better than all.. prolly the best pker warrior ever..
    gratz<3

YES, I KNEW IT!!!! MORAX IS GAY!!!!!!!!

good video jerry, makes me wanna play my sin again, but funny how the only fights you got on diez were 7 v 1 and even then they wouldn't attack until you were debuffed.

as i say good video, dunno what they'll find to criticise about it but ignore em

JudgmentDay

You have an awesome combo and know exactly when to attack, go into defence etc, great pk skills....but the video....wtf....90% of it is a lvl70 warrior with the best gear in the game killing lvl60 paper mages. Its not hard to do a 4-5 vs 1 on a lvl70 warrior with your gear.

Only impressive part was in the castle, when it was you vs about 10 sins when duffed.

I demand your next video to include you vs 8 full shelled warriors, 13 priests, 24 sins. :wub:

Still no doubt the best warrior on dies.

d/l'ing now

its about time jerry u made one..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    You have an awesome combo and know exactly when to attack, go into defence etc, great pk skills....but the video....wtf....90% of it is a lvl70 warrior with the best gear in the game killing lvl60 paper mages. *Its not hard to do a 4-5 vs 1 on a lvl70 warrior with your gear.

Only impressive part was in the castle, when it was you vs about 10 sins when duffed.

I demand your next video to include you vs 8 full shelled warriors, 13 priests, 24 sins. *:wub: *

he was duffed 90% of the video :rollseyes:

jerry u fag why do sw combo?...i think EVERYONE wanted to see sit down combo :P :wub:

very nice video :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yustryx

I want a warrior :(

Cava

filefront

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JudgmentDay
    You have an awesome combo and know exactly when to attack, go into defence etc, great pk skills....but the video....wtf....90% of it is a lvl70 warrior with the best gear in the game killing lvl60 paper mages. *Its not hard to do a 4-5 vs 1 on a lvl70 warrior with your gear.

I demand your next video to include you vs 8 full shelled warriors, 13 priests, 24 sins. *:wub: *

jerry u fag why do sw combo?...i think EVERYONE wanted to see sit down combo :P :wub:[/b]
    its sit down combo :wacko:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by SizeDoesMatter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SizeDoesMatter)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JudgmentDay

jerry u fag why do sw combo?...i think EVERYONE wanted to see sit down combo :P :wub:
    its sit down combo :wacko:[/b]
    i dont see any bouncing

it wont be a combo if u see bouncing xD
    its just to stop attack

thats what the running sit down combo looks like, the tanking one can sometimes look like bouncing, but it normally means you've failed an attack, run out of mana or already killed your opponent

i'm still trademarking that combo as its original creator

ArrogantPrick

yeah its the sit down combo while running. paddy you might of made the sit down combo but i made it famous^^. judgementday one of those mages was kamy a lvl 70 mage and got pwned while i was almost dead. and i will fight loads if i have a healer/debuffer but it gets boring when everyone runs away from you or /towns.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast