Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Omg who is this prick

This is a discussion on Omg who is this prick within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good movie and nice combo liked bowl fight i would be better if a samma spawned there after your ownage ...
Page: 2

SirKnight

good movie and nice combo

liked bowl fight i would be better if a samma spawned there after your ownage xD

Filefront pls!

KamY

Originally posted by ArrogantPrick
    yeah its the sit down combo while running. *paddy you might of made the sit down combo but i made it famous^^. judgementday one of those mages was kamy a lvl 70 mage and got pwned while i was almost dead. *and i will fight loads if i have a healer/debuffer but it gets boring when everyone runs away from you or /towns.
    I remeber that h43r: i was like 800 damage with giantic??? who is this babashop :rollseyes: then some1 told me he is lvl 70 ... i was like who is this haker!!!! then some told me he was HypE ... OMFG i dont want to see Z4 70 ^_^ . I dont have clothe +8 , 606 ac , 3.3khp , 5 points on master so any baba can take me down :P just wait till my warrior get 62 then ill change my mage to ice , i want some AHM + Z4 vs Eternity ^_^

why do u even bother wearing defence scrolls when ur solo... seems like a waste ur always maliced/tormented :P

Trii

Originally posted by ArrogantPrick
    yeah its the sit down combo while running. *paddy you might of made the sit down combo but i made it famous^^. judgementday one of those mages was kamy a lvl 70 mage and got pwned while i was almost dead. *and i will fight loads if i have a healer/debuffer but it gets boring when everyone runs away from you or /towns.
    go delvl to 60 and reskill/restat will be fun being a noob

its funny how malice helps you when you are tormented

Judge of Light

Ohhh nice movie -> one day a wanna babashop as good as you

-> this movie is worth nothing since arogantprick is just lame babashoper

wow probably the best warrior movie ive seen shows a lot of skills dont know how noob those poeple are but ive fought hype 1 v 1 before he was 70 and he was good can just imagine now. Really good potting and use of defenses keep up the ownage.

judgeoflight maybe u will be a somebody one day...

then ur opinon will be valued..

Judge of Light

Originally posted by Boozah
    judgeoflight maybe u will be a somebody one day...

1 day all the babshoping noobs will be banned and i'll just laught so much hahahaha

now stfu babashop lover

Originally posted by Boozah

^ please read this part again ^

Judge of Light

Originally posted by Judge of Light

now stfu babashop lover
    ^_^ please read this part again xD

Originally posted by SizeDoesMatter
    :blink: great movie m8
    unique combo which is i guess better than all.. prolly the best pker warrior ever..
    gratz<3
    This is no unique combo, I have been using it since 411's killing spree video when all lagged and stopped in cz and then I first saw the lean-on-your-enemy thing. There even was a topic back on Rankings forum about it, dont remember the guy's name.
    So it aint unique, but it's good and easy to do

Originally posted by InfernalFire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(InfernalFire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SizeDoesMatter
    unique combo which is i guess better than all.. prolly the best pker warrior ever..
    gratz<3
    This is no unique combo, I have been using it since 411's killing spree video when all lagged and stopped in cz and then I first saw the lean-on-your-enemy thing. There even was a topic back on Rankings forum about it, dont remember the guy's name.
    So it aint unique, but it's good and easy to do [/b]
    thats a lie... you don't even know the sit down combo baba, it isn't the basic W + skill rr skill rr, it's my patented sit down combo

Banned

Originally posted by InfernalFire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(InfernalFire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SizeDoesMatter
    gratz<3
    So it aint unique, but it's good and easy to do [/b]
    Wow, way to not read, its a sit-down-combo...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast