Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Omg who is this prick

This is a discussion on Omg who is this prick within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div> Originally posted by InfernalFire @ <!--QuoteBegin-SizeDoesMatter :blink: great movie m8 unique combo which is i ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by InfernalFire@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SizeDoesMatter

:blink: great movie m8
    unique combo which is i guess better than all.. prolly the best pker warrior ever..
    gratz<3

This is no unique combo, I have been using it since 411's killing spree video when all lagged and stopped in cz and then I first saw the lean-on-your-enemy thing. There even was a topic back on Rankings forum about it, dont remember the guy's name.
    So it aint unique, but it's good and easy to do
    thats a lie... you don't even know the sit down combo baba, it isn't the basic W + skill rr skill rr, it's my patented sit down combo[/b]
    lol m8y I aint talking about your patented sit down combo I meant the combo where you follow your enemy with a mouse, and do the skill+r combo. I was just beginning to think this combo was not the best one and that barely any1 uses it, and bam, Hype is using it as well

edit after reading Shard's post: well, I guess I just misunderstood what combo Bora was talking about, my bad.

wow, awesome movie :blink: even tho picture quality is a bit low, but then again, its 12 mins long

Damn, its like watching an elephant squeezing every ants he seens xD

what is this sit down combo . does it have anything to do with move yt move yt :unsure:

Originally posted by giga
    what is this sit down combo . does it have anything to do with move yt move yt *:unsure:
    afaik its something about u press C instead of second R in the combo sequence, so its like skill > R > C > skill > R > C > skill etc.

i dotn get it

antiriad

Originally posted by Judge of Light+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Judge of Light)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    judgeoflight maybe u will be a somebody one day...

then ur opinon will be valued..
    1 day all the babshoping noobs will be banned and i'll just laught so much hahahaha

now stfu babashop lover[/b]
    dude how gay are you? .. seriously i dont want to feed jerry's already HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE ego but you could put the bastard in a sack give him a dagger +1 and he's still beat the crap out of the majority of the humans.

he's spent a long long time refining his skills, learning and it doesnt really matter what he has on him .. because as the ego proves.. he also has the skill.

jerry dont read this please mate your head may well become too large and morax will have to go round with the pin to pop it again :wub:

Originally posted by giga
    i dotn get it
    he's a littl video of me developing it

http://rapidshare.de/files/17194302/sitdow...bobeta.wmv.html

this is the tank version, but as i say this is early days, you dont really get the bouncing with the running version

i just dloaded grids acid pot vid so i gotta wait till i get home :wacko:

Banned

Excellent movie, now 1 question. Song titles/artists pawease. Especially the last one.

o ya i was watching the last half and i was wondering why you took so long to kill ppl w/ raptor880 then i saw sd was ftw

Banned

Best Character name ever.

man, you own ^_^

Ouro, filefront plys.

FILEFRONT PLS!

Judge of Light

Originally posted by antiriad

dude how gay are you? .. seriously i dont want to feed jerry's already HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE ego but you could put the bastard in a sack give him a dagger +1 and he's still beat the crap out of the majority of the humans. *

he's spent a long long time refining his skills, learning and it doesnt really matter what he has on him .. because as the ego proves.. he also has the skill.

jerry dont read this please mate your head may well become too large and morax will have to go round with the pin to pop it again *:wub:
    1) mostly gays talking like that ("dude how gay are you") - but let's stop talk about sexual orientation

2) so you simply say that ppl which have some skill can buy items (which are made by illegal way and they now it), cheat, dupe, etc. -> coz simply they have skill and deserver that right -> whoaaaa nice logic mate

3) he should be banned or just striped and deleveled (coz he gained his lvl so easy with his babashop items)

4) it's really funny to read big words like "you could put the bastard in a sack give him a dagger +1 and he's still beat the crap out of the majority of the humans" -> thats just ROFL xD

PPL like him deserver be striped and deleveled or just simply BANNED!!!

You all wanna bann every turk with cheated stuff -> but who ruin the server -> BOTH!!!

(btw i know many good turks so judge ppl with what they do/did and not by their nation or race you fking Racist Nazies!)

sorry about my english -> it's not perfect i know ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast