Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Omg who is this prick

This is a discussion on Omg who is this prick within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; um i'll 1v1 with no armor on and a bardish+1 and i'll still beat you noob so stfu?...
Page: 4

ArrogantPrick

um i'll 1v1 with no armor on and a bardish+1 and i'll still beat you noob so stfu?

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by ArrogantPrick
    um i'll 1v1 with no armor on and a bardish+1 and i'll still beat you noob so stfu?
    Deal. When is it convenient for you?

Judge of Light

Uhmmm lvl 70 vs lvl 62 dlvl to 61 with Glave +6, 2x Chtin +6, 3 FP +7, +8 jewellery -> sounds like fun. I'm GMT +1 what's yours? We can arrange that.

evenson

Originally posted by Judge of Light+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Judge of Light)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ArrogantPrick
    Uhmmm lvl 70 vs lvl 62 dlvl to 61 with Glave +6, 2x Chtin +6, 3 FP +7, +8 jewellery -> sounds like fun. I'm GMT +1 what's yours? We can arrange that.[/b]
    You suck.

DarK

Nice vid prick

:wub:

TunaFishyMe

yea ill take that deal

whats with you people? 6 months ago before KoM ran rampant, every single one of you complained when you saw a guy with full shell out of no where. The entire term "babashop" was coined to make fun of the people who bought their gear from GMs. Now its used as something neutral, no longer negative. Seriously, whats with you all supporting people buying from KoM just because you knew them for a long time. Its ridiculous. If you truly believe KoM is legit, slit your wrist, you wont die.

Sure, Hype has skill. Sure, Doc1 has skill. But full shell 8? Totemic 8, Deep scar 8, haku 8, Giga 8, MS 8....thats ridiculous. How can you call someone like this legit. Realistically speaking he is no different than a macroer. He bought all his gear so he can spend all his time xping while other people have to farm and burn their crap on the anvil. Run around in your babashopped gear all you want...but you are by no means legit. stop supporting this garbage. What ever happened to the thread Pyrsen made about GM ruining the game. You hypocrites supporting KoM are also ruining the game. What bullshit.

btw, i personally felt the movie was pretty boring. Just one pimped out char running around tanking everything and killing everything in sight. No real entertainment. I watched 2 mins...skiped to 7th minute....saw the same old running around and then just deleted it.

Judge of Light

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by Judge of Light@

Uhmmm lvl 70 vs lvl 62 dlvl to 61 with Glave +6, 2x Chtin +6, 3 FP +7, +8 jewellery -> sounds like fun. I'm GMT +1 what's yours? We can arrange that.
    You suck.[/b]
    Sorry mate, i'm not gay so i'll not suck you.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    yea ill take that deal

whats with you people? 6 months ago before KoM ran rampant, every single one of you complained when you saw a guy with full shell out of no where. The entire term "babashop" was coined to make fun of the people who bought their gear from GMs. Now its used as something neutral, no longer negative. Seriously, whats with you all supporting people buying from KoM just because you knew them for a long time. Its ridiculous. If you truly believe KoM is legit, slit your wrist, you wont die.

Sure, Hype has skill. Sure, Doc1 has skill. But full shell 8? Totemic 8, Deep scar 8, haku 8, Giga 8, MS 8....thats ridiculous. How can you call someone like this legit. Realistically speaking he is no different than a macroer. He bought all his gear so he can spend all his time xping while other people have to farm and burn their crap on the anvil. Run around in your babashopped gear all you want...but you are by no means legit. stop supporting this garbage. What ever happened to the thread Pyrsen made about GM ruining the game. You hypocrites supporting KoM are also ruining the game. What bullshit.

btw, i personally felt the movie was pretty boring. Just one pimped out char running around tanking everything and killing everything in sight. No real entertainment. I watched 2 mins...skiped to 7th minute....saw the same old running around and then just deleted it.[/b]

owned and +1.

There should be a way to copy your char for 1vs1s. for example if you want to have a fair 1vs1 you dicide with your opponent who's char you wanna copy, so in the end you end up with the same chars same items/lvl etc...then it would all come down to skill. Cuz if you're lvl 70 with dual ROCs +1 and all that other uber crap and you're calling some lvl 65 warriors noobs...cmon use your head that's just stupid. NO SHIT you're gonna beat them atleast you should. (not everyone has the USD to afford gear like yours). And don't be so quick on runnin your mouth hype/prick whatever u wanna call yourself, i saw you lose a 1vs1 to Tri already....lvl 65 warrior with semibasic gear, no IN no dual WE's or ROCs at the time, you're not superman, the lvl 70 skill is matchless not invinsability.

ArrogantPrick

http://files.filefront.com/Arr0gantPrickwm...;/fileinfo.html

um devilscommandments i have not lost to tri while i have been on arrogantprick/hype. might have been my friend who really sucks as a warrior.

evenson

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@

yea ill take that deal

btw, i personally felt the movie was pretty boring. Just one pimped out char running around tanking everything and killing everything in sight. No real entertainment. I watched 2 mins...skiped to 7th minute....saw the same old running around and then just deleted it.

owned and +1.

There should be a way to copy your char for 1vs1s. for example if you want to have a fair 1vs1 you dicide with your opponent who's char you wanna copy, so in the end you end up with the same chars same items/lvl etc...then it would all come down to skill. Cuz if you're lvl 70 with dual ROCs +1 and all that other uber crap and you're calling some lvl 65 warriors noobs...cmon use your head that's just stupid. NO SHIT you're gonna beat them atleast you should. (not everyone has the USD to afford gear like yours). And don't be so quick on runnin your mouth hype/prick whatever u wanna call yourself, i saw you lose a 1vs1 to Tri already....lvl 65 warrior with semibasic gear, no IN no dual WE's or ROCs at the time, you're not superman, the lvl 70 skill is matchless not invinsability.[/b]

First of all, laugh. Tri and you both asked me about kom and prices. Both asked me you can get for usd for jewls etc etc. and like i said, tri hasnt/never will beat jerry 1v1 lol

antiriad

who the heck is tri anyway? :P ... sorry common ignorance im afraid.. never seen you in cz/piana

ArrogantPrick

btw devil the only +1 unique i have is a we and the rest are +0 so stfu

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

That's not the point. The point is, your char is 70, and "he" whoever it was got beaten by Tri, same thing with ::Batman::, I heard someone say before Batman has shit items...pff i'm sure compared to what Tri had at the time of the 1vs1 Batmans items are by far superior to Tris'. Look at what you're saying i can't believe you guys are even arguing about this, both are lvl 70 talking shit to a 65 warrior. If Tri was 70 he wouldn't just beat you... he would woop your ass, again.

As for evenson when the hell did I ask you about KoM ? I don't even know you i never talk to you...The only thing I bought for USD was a ROC from UndergrounD which got wiped a week later. The only time i hear shit comming outta your mouth in my direction is when you defend lvl 70 babashoppers. Take this adivice from me.."Speak when spoken to" kk ? You got nothin to do with this so quit yappin.

You all gotta stop power trippin and think that you own the server. You say it wasn't you on the char it was your noob friend playing So....big fucking deal he lost and that's the point. Reality hurts but what can you do , accept it. Until you beat Tri in a 1vs1 just stfu cuz your talk won't change the fact that you lost. You don't see ::Batman:: flaming about this do you ?

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    That's not the point. The point is, your char is 70, and "he" whoever it was got beaten by Tri, same thing with ::Batman::, I heard someone say before Batman has shit items...pff i'm sure compared to what Tri had at the time of the 1vs1 Batmans items are by far superior to Tris'. Look at what you're saying i can't believe you guys are even arguing about this, both are lvl 70 talking shit to a 65 warrior. If Tri was 70 he wouldn't just beat you... he would woop your ass, again.

As for evenson when the hell did I ask you about KoM ? I don't even know you i never talk to you...The only thing I bought for USD was a ROC from UndergrounD which got wiped a week later. The only time i hear shit comming outta your mouth in my direction is when you defend lvl 70 babashoppers. Take this adivice from me.."Speak when spoken to" kk ? You got nothin to do with this so quit yappin.

You all gotta stop power trippin and think that you own the server. You say it wasn't you on the char it was your noob friend playing So....big fucking deal he lost and that's the point. Reality hurts but what can you do , accept it. Until you beat Tri in a 1vs1 just stfu cuz your talk won't change the fact that you lost. You don't see ::Batman:: flaming about this do you ?[/b]
    stop trying to chat tri up in 'post' form please

TunaFishyMe

I believe Batman had 6/10 shell for a very very long time. Then one day he had 8/15 shell. But i could be wrong...might be someone else

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast