Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Omg who is this prick

This is a discussion on Omg who is this prick within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe I believe Batman had 6/10 shell for a very very long time. *Then one day he ...
Page: 5

Cava

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I believe Batman had 6/10 shell for a very very long time. *Then one day he had 8/15 shell. *But i could be wrong...might be someone else
    batman still has +6 shells (thats what chusco told me, he plays batman sometimes)

Judge of Light

Originally posted by ArrogantPrick
    btw devil the only +1 unique i have is a we and the rest are +0 so stfu
    and what about the RoC +2 hmmm? I've been told that you have it - and i belive that source.

Originally posted by Judge of Light+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Judge of Light)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ArrogantPrick
    and what about the RoC +2 hmmm? I've been told that you have it - and i belive that source.[/b]
    want me to log on him now and prove that your source is as full of shit as half the statements you have so far made?

Judge of Light

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by Judge of Light@

and what about the RoC +2 hmmm? I've been told that you have it - and i belive that source.
    want me to log on him now and prove that your source is as full of shit as half the statements you have so far made?[/b]
    Tell me which my statment is full of shit -> i'm w8ing

Originally posted by Judge of Light+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Judge of Light)</div>
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Judge of Light
    @

want me to log on him now and prove that your source is as full of shit as half the statements you have so far made?[/b]
    Tell me which my statment is full of shit -> i'm w8ing[/b][/quote]

k, watch this then shut the fuck up, you're living on somebody elses lies. Check your sources before you come out looking like an ignorant idiot next time.

http://rapidshare.de/files/17324978/localgod.wmv.html and yes the lyrics were conciously chosen for you

oh noes +8 chitin in this day and age!!!! all hell must have broken lose. That +8 pauldron he's wearing i made myself when i used to be HypE back in the days of KO not KE

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I believe Batman had 6/10 shell for a very very long time. *Then one day he had 8/15 shell. *But i could be wrong...might be someone else

70 ::Batman:: OutKasteD Warrior Karus *
    Goblin Chitin Armor Pauldron *
    Chitin Shell Pauldron +7/12 STR *
    Chitin Shell Pads +6/10 STR *
    Chitin Shell Helmet +6/10 STR *
    Full Plate Armor Helmet +6/25 Dagger def *
    Chitin Armor Gauntlet +7/12 STR *
    Chitin Armor Boots +7/12 STR *
    Giantic Axe(+7) *
    Raptor +7 *
    Large Kite Shield +5/40 Dagger def *
    Round Kite Shield +6/48 Spear def *
    He never had shell +8 not even chitin +8, he used to use till 3 weeks a go Bardish +8 and giga +6, i could get thar raptor +7 from a friend and he bought giga +6 made it by himself to +7 breaking lot of stuff.
    he is working a lot on his items he cannot play too much, i use sometimes Batman for farming since i got hacked he is the most lucky person for drops i've ever met, there is no doubt about it ,month a go he got his second ROC, 2 weeks a go 2 eme that he just gave it to me as a gift, Iron Necklace week a go that was gave it to his priest ,a dn Lot of stuff, what a lucky gay :lol:

Nice video little longer for me, the quality is kinda low but still fun to see lvl 70's video

song names pls

evenson

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    That's not the point. The point is, your char is 70, and "he" whoever it was got beaten by Tri, same thing with ::Batman::, I heard someone say before Batman has shit items...pff i'm sure compared to what Tri had at the time of the 1vs1 Batmans items are by far superior to Tris'. Look at what you're saying i can't believe you guys are even arguing about this, both are lvl 70 talking shit to a 65 warrior. If Tri was 70 he wouldn't just beat you... he would woop your ass, again.

As for evenson when the hell did I ask you about KoM ? I don't even know you i never talk to you...The only thing I bought for USD was a ROC from UndergrounD which got wiped a week later. The only time i hear shit comming outta your mouth in my direction is when you defend lvl 70 babashoppers. Take this adivice from me.."Speak when spoken to" kk ? You got nothin to do with this so quit yappin.

You all gotta stop power trippin and think that you own the server. You say it wasn't you on the char it was your noob friend playing So....big fucking deal he lost and that's the point. Reality hurts but what can you do , accept it. Until you beat Tri in a 1vs1 just stfu cuz your talk won't change the fact that you lost. You don't see ::Batman:: flaming about this do you ?[/b]
    The main thing is, JERRY didnt lose to tri. No matter how hard you try.

morax

Isnt that what we said? its not the items but infact the person playing?

OMG h43r:

well when i first saw this topic i thought it was a movie abotu morax

I honestly thought hypes items were better than that, thats even more reassuring skill > items. Hype owns.. nice vid. Dont get me wrong those are great items, but BGA and the rest of the babashops out there got a lot better gear.

MotoCross

DAYYM nice vedio thats why i dont attack when iam solo

ArrogantPrick

songs are in order

Rob Zombie: Sinners Inc.
    Rob Zombie: Demon Speeding
    Rob Zombie: American Witch
    Fear Factory: Cyberdyne

wow bigjuicyboobies, nice sig.....what does it mean?

hmm lets see Z4 vs. Prick or ::Batman:: vs. Prick

seeing as Prick isnt the only feared warryon in the diez server.

and ::Batman:: does have some +8 shell.....but only when rebelde20 is playing on him.

Originally posted by 5150
    wow bigjuicyboobies, nice sig.....what does it mean?

hmm lets see Z4 vs. Prick or ::Batman:: vs. Prick

seeing as Prick isnt the only feared warryon in the diez server. *

and ::Batman:: does have some +8 shell.....but only when rebelde20 is playing on him.
    It means your an asshole who pmed me flaming me for no reason, and you do it continually like your a gay stalker.

Anyways hype would beat either of them.. I think closest match would be with z4.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast