Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

OminousReturns On Manes Sin ...

This is a discussion on OminousReturns On Manes Sin ... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes maybe when he was without iron neck try now[/b] lol ? But me dont have buff and acc i ...
Page: 2

Ominous

yes maybe when he was without iron neck try now[/b]
    lol ?

But me dont have buff and acc i kill pablito 3-0

Banned

guzel video, akar char, gel new server kanka

btw , i dont use hp pots in pvp check these pvp pablito used hp pots but nvm

bad thing for bad guys the guy who scammed one Iron belt from wedowhatwewant finaly got a good thing HACKED for be a bad boy

Good luck in real life, and in real life dont be like in game cuz u will win another bad thing

Btw : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdqc2cpoy2Y is easy put a random capture , check the third scene

cok guzel olmus, iyi oyuncusun.
    hade byebye baba

gl

anotheracc

dude..

he was nothin, i just wonder how u guys cant see that he wasnt playin alone.. i mean

he has dual minor on his skillbar.. aight it's k, check videos, check his all videos on youtube ( he even change his pauldron while minor+combo,in one of his videos)

he uses right click minor all time cuz fukin mouse movin, we r all see it..
    he drains his all mp ( u cant drain ur mana so fast with 2 minor) dual minor+right click he uses..

about bein a best, uhm bro
    did u beat all rogues in manes ? face it bro, u werent best, u werent a good player, bein a legit ? u scammed items bein a best? u lose ur all pvps at nights, and u became good at morning times, yay get a friend for minor yay

sorry for flames but let u know he wasnt even good player watch that video again and other videos..

sefy (JustPwn1tyy) ehm, did u beat me ? <_< please answer it yes ^^
    pablito ftw :lol:

dude..

he was nothin, i just wonder how u guys cant see that he wasnt playin alone.. i mean

he has dual minor on his skillbar.. aight it&#39;s k, check videos, check his all videos on youtube ( he even change his pauldron while minor+combo,in one of his videos)

he uses right click minor all time cuz fukin mouse movin, we r all see it..
    he drains his all mp ( u cant drain ur mana so fast with 2 minor) dual minor+right click he uses..

about bein a best, uhm bro
    did u beat all rogues in manes ? face it bro, u werent best, u werent a good player, bein a legit ? u scammed items bein a best? u lose ur all pvps at nights, and u became good at morning times, yay get a friend for minor yay

sorry for flames but let u know he wasnt even good player watch that video again and other videos..

sefy (JustPwn1tyy) ehm, did u beat me ? <_< please answer it yes ^^
    pablito ftw :lol:[/b]
    dont care about most things..

but stfu about 2minors. its his prob to choose the way of healing. aslong he islimited to 1920&#39;s mana whocares? oh yea newbs like you

i use 2 minors too, because i dont want fuck up my fingers and/or my keyboard. kthxb

anotheracc

dont care about most things..

but stfu about 2minors. its his prob to choose the way of healing. aslong he islimited to 1920&#39;s mana whocares? oh yea newbs like you

i use 2 minors too, because i dont want fuck up my fingers and/or my keyboard. kthxb[/b]
    lol dude, u didnt udnerstand me, sory bout my poor english

ofc its his choose, 2 minor or 3 or 4 minor on his skillbar, im talkin bout..
    his 2 hands on keyboard?
    right?
    check videos pls, u will see that his mouse is movin

bb scammer, i didnt forget u scammed my cleaver in respect when u were orc

Last Movie Ominous got Hacked ...

he Quit Ko now ..

he is best player in manes ...

GG

Good Luck OminousDeath ..

The one playing with OminousReturns is not the real omi the char has been sold witihout items ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9f2kUGr9E[/b]
    WTF ppl saying GG

GoodShit that he got hacked.

he is a fuckign scammer.

Scammed Iron Belt from talos drop, and ran off to orc side.
    peice of shit.

wow rude ass
    if you dont know whow to reply nicely then dont bother posting
    ok

omnius i was a fan of urs
    you are such a good rogue
    good luck in real life [/b]
    Was i talking to u squirrel boy?

Inactive Member

Last Movie Ominous got Hacked ...

he Quit Ko now ..

he is best player in manes ...

GG

Good Luck OminousDeath ..

The one playing with OminousReturns is not the real omi the char has been sold witihout items ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9f2kUGr9E[/b]
    LOL i wasnt the best warrior on manes and u never beat me in vs so how can u be the best sin .. and all i rember from you is that u scammed an iron beltand quit clan so there goes the good memories next to my toilet paper

Lol he was a good sin but damn this dude is cocky lol.

every post.. best rogue best rogue blah blah... and wtf @ rl pictures lol

dosu

its retarded to call ur self best roque

manes is like 1 year old or somethin and each month there was some1 who powned , but that change, its normal

maybe u were best at some time 2, i dont know but fu for callin ur self best roque on manes coz at beginnin before FD i dont remember u at all, and i dont remember any sin who could kill me 1v1 so plz stfu bout such cocky shit

there never is best roque or warrior or whatever, more and more people know how to play good, atm its really just bout items in many cases. + best roque useing 2x minor isnt somethin i could add +1.

bb dosu

Axarus

its retarded to call ur self best roque

manes is like 1 year old or somethin and each month there was some1 who powned , but that change, its normal

maybe u were best at some time 2, i dont know but fu for callin ur self best roque on manes coz at beginnin before FD i dont remember u at all, and i dont remember any sin who could kill me 1v1 so plz stfu bout such cocky shit

there never is best roque or warrior or whatever, more and more people know how to play good, atm its really just bout items in many cases. + best roque useing 2x minor isnt somethin i could add +1.

bb dosu[/b]
    Ya dosu have right dosu and his clan were really good one of the best. And ya dosu was best rogue at manes in few 1st months.

I remember u Ominous when we were together in Respect at Orc Side u was good but dont call urself u r the best .....

<3 Old Manes Players

Banned

Good bya Omi <3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast