Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

One of the best 1v1 i have ever seen

This is a discussion on One of the best 1v1 i have ever seen within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont know if this was posted in medie already but PablitoStyl3(lvl 71) VS. Hecatoncheires(lvl 80) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_-7MrjPYo4 Why does a ...
Page: 1

I dont know if this was posted in medie already but

PablitoStyl3(lvl 71) VS. Hecatoncheires(lvl 80)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_-7MrjPYo4

Why does a lvl 80 have to slide?

GG Pab

kingtha

1st

And Damn that warrior sucks ass

HotAsIce

That warrior must have bee purchased by someone, because I believe that was one of the worst warrior comboing displays I've ever seen. All humans are like that though, you get a "1v1" just to see your apponent almost dead being healed by multiple sins, or healed by a priest. Video shows typical human plus a babashopper, or someone who doesn't nkow what "combo" means.

Jesusr0x

One of the weirdest skill bars I have ever seen...

HotAsIce

I think the skillbar looks wierd because he's left handed, just a guess tho.

Beast&Harlot

That dude doesnt even deserve the title of a warrior, a true warrior should have the balls enough to stand toe to toe, and fucking lose wit some pride and dignity.Holy fuck i cant believe how pathetic some people have gotten I know im not leet shit but ill stay and stand toe to toe, even if i know im going to lose.

Genkku

Be sure the rogue use spear defence , but about this warrior , he really noob , have noob combo , probably the 2nd owner of this char , and he have no idea about combo....

HotAsIce

Moron warriros do this all the time, I just sit there and wait spamming minor heal, and chucking Acid pots at them until I'm sure their armor is broke, than its spike, thrust, pierce, and thank you for your NP. This is in ardream, but I'm sure with a couple more skills you'll get the same result in regular CZ :P

Banned

Wow another shitty lvl 80 warrior..go figure.

Beast&Harlot

Moron warriros do this all the time, I just sit there and wait spamming minor heal, and chucking Acid pots at them until I'm sure their armor is broke, than its spike, thrust, pierce, and thank you for your NP. This is in ardream, but I'm sure with a couple more skills you'll get the same result in regular CZ :P[/b]
    Ok,the moron thing was just a little uncalled for, you could have just said warriors do this all the time, and i know the do i play deiz im lvl 71 and a dude from KB who was lvl 77 slid me and he was using ax talia and ax pads or something i believe, and he still lost, items dont help you 100% you gotta have some skill also.

Banned

thats not a warrior its a goddamn chicken with it's head cut off. running in circles like a retard.

Banned

Ok,the moron thing was just a little uncalled for, you could have just said warriors do this all the time, and i know the do i play deiz im lvl 71 and a dude from KB who was lvl 77 slid me and he was using ax talia and ax pads or something i believe, and he still lost, items dont help you 100% you gotta have some skill also.[/b]
    Nah, I believe moron was used correctly here. Not ALL warriors suck, but alot of warriors are morons that slide everything. I bet when they were lvl 1 they slid worms ffs.

slid worms ffs.[/b]
    ROFL

Yea my new warrior i made slides worms allllllll day ;D

Beast&Harlot

Nah, I believe moron was used correctly here. Not ALL warriors suck, but alot of warriors are morons that slide everything. I bet when they were lvl 1 they slid worms ffs.[/b]
    Well you can ask the fucker MagicWannaBe i will tank anyone no matter what no matter win/lose/draw.I much rather tank and lose then slide and lose, at least if i tank and lose, ill have some pride, and i wont be known as a pussy :P

Banned

I'm not sure, but it seems your defending yourself when there is noone calling you a noob. I wont call you a noob until I see you sliding a rogue 9 lvl's lower than you. So just be happy you know how to tank.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast