Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

One of the best 1v1 i have ever seen

This is a discussion on One of the best 1v1 i have ever seen within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont know if this was posted in medie already but PablitoStyl3(lvl 71) VS. Hecatoncheires(lvl 80) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_-7MrjPYo4 Why does a ...
Page: 3

I dont know if this was posted in medie already but

PablitoStyl3(lvl 71) VS. Hecatoncheires(lvl 80)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_-7MrjPYo4

Why does a lvl 80 have to slide?

GG Pab[/b]
    idk how this minor heal shit works on sins.

but in video all c is Pablo doing minor heal and failed R's, and few hits(the white dmgs)

I only counted 12 hits in first 23 sec lol.
    how he doing dmg rofl.
    expalin someone

this warrýon is l33t xD

Banned

idk how this minor heal shit works on sins.

but in video all c is Pablo doing minor heal and failed R's, and few hits(the white dmgs)

I only counted 12 hits in first 23 sec lol.
    how he doing dmg rofl.
    expalin someone[/b]

LOL are you fucking dissing pablo?

Did you watch the video?

Could the reason why he is giving 12 hits in 23 sec because the warrior is screaming him and sliding?. I mean its just a theory... or no wait. It is 100% cause the warrior is a sliding cock sucking noob (or the second owner is at least)

Moron warriros do this all the time, I just sit there and wait spamming minor heal, and chucking Acid pots at them until I'm sure their armor is broke, than its spike, thrust, pierce, and thank you for your NP. This is in ardream, but I'm sure with a couple more skills you'll get the same result in regular CZ :P[/b]

Also whoever was dissing all warriors here previously dont be a fucktard. I meet plenty of rogues who just spike. Realise I am gonna whoop their asses and start lightfeeting untill they meet next gang of humans and get their backup

I also see plenty of rogues 2vs1'ing people

Dont get me wrong. If I start to disrespect all classes cause I have met a few noobs this will make me a hypocrit for criticizing you. So my point is. Dont even bother saying its all warriors who are noobs. This makes you seem much dumber then the warriors you try to flame

CheckMeOut

like Aba said good for Pablo for sticking it to that sliding shit lvl 80 warrior. -worst combo seriously(warrior).

p.s. girlfriend? lol your killing me man :P

Wow.. what a tard.. He hit so damn hard, still can&#39;t kill a guy 7 lvl lower.. <_<

SokoBo4

lol heca is noob

he should take any1

if he knew combo :P

Banned Senior Member

Same situation as me and Tez
    he couldnt combo for shit ( he was the owner tho and i was the player ) and I pwnt in 1 vs 1 ( not because im omgfzor in skills but his items pwnt )

+1 to nigg4 nothing special lvl 80 turk vs lvl 71 other turk sin boring..[/b]

lol if there is the real Seba666 maybe u can remember me , i used Ja_Rule HuKuu and HuSecrets at Ares ^^

Now im playing Pablito

thx Tuarek for upload it xDDD :P

pussiest 1v1

oO Jc Oo

noob fight

Banned

Same situation as me and Tez
    he couldnt combo for shit ( he was the owner tho and i was the player ) and I pwnt in 1 vs 1 ( not because im omgfzor in skills but his items pwnt )[/b]
    lol

You got to addmit

Pab owns :P

HotAsIce

If your a warrior, and yo uslide, yuo ra moron. Warriors are the tanks of the game. Highest HP, highest AC. I&#39;m failing to see where I called all warriors morons, but most of the ones that I&#39;ve met have been. They slide, or run and legcut/scream, or in most human cases, use that 100% scream bug, or have a combo hack and do both at the same time.

Banned

He said moron warriors, meaning warriors who are morons. He doesnt seem to be saying every warrior is a moron... Its obvious..

HotAsIce

Misinterpretation is a key element in every potential flame. Everyone knows what I meant. Thanks for seeing it my way at least :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast