One more reason to hate some turks...movie prove it

This is a discussion on One more reason to hate some turks...movie prove it within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Again a turk is trying to get us killed during we're trying to have some fun.... Patriot clan is really ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default One more reason to hate some turks...movie prove it

Again a turk is trying to get us killed during we're trying to have some fun....

Patriot clan is really a fucking bunch of retards

And if someone is trying to say that all people are not like that in this clan....they could leave it at least..many other clan are good clans !

Here's you'll see a party of friends on Team Speak trying to get some fun and well...how to say it, getting pissed by turk

Harleyboy from Patriot clan come and lure for fun..GG

http://morfadn.free.fr/DM%20minor%201.avi

Hope you'll all understand why turks are hated on this game..

YOU ARE RACIST I FAK YOU!!

but seriously i saw Jackalicious from PaTRiot clan using a hack to heal and buff himself whilst running, at faster than swift speed. It was quite funny. Just when you thought patriot couldnt be more bullshit they prove you wrong.

HiddenRage

Originally posted by 0000000

but seriously i saw Jackalicious from PaTRiot clan using a hack to heal and buff himself whilst running, at faster than swift speed. It was quite funny. Just when you thought patriot couldnt be more bullshit they prove you wrong.
    wow that would be like orc and human champion event they used to do lol the thing running with spam 1920s xD

Chiclette

PaTRiot clan always been a retard....

Originally posted by HiddenRage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiddenRage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

wow that would be like orc and human champion event they used to do lol the thing running with spam 1920s xD[/b]

huma/orcchampion used 1920 heal pots, those are dropped by some abyss mob i forgot about

Banned

Don't speak about people you don't know zero...you don't know anything about me..the only thing you may know is the fact i'm french.
    You don't know anything about my origins.

And i got some friends who are turks...just getting pissed by this fucking patriot clan and other people that are retards.

Deniz

did patriot clan fuk your mama ?

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Originally posted by 0000000

Wow Is Zero Defancin Turks?

Banned

Originally posted by Deniz
    Go lvl instead wasting your time on forum

FogLaTruie&amp;Fogilatrui

Ty for the Patriot Clan, 2 friends are dead ....

Now when i see a Patriot, i rez 4 stones. Don't insult me plz, i love your clan

Deniz

Originally posted by morf_is_a_looser+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morf_is_a_looser)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Deniz
    Go lvl instead wasting your time on forum[/b]
    i m 61 %40 now and my lvl low c0z i started olympia 2 months ago...

FrEaK

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UgUrKa_TuRKa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

Wow Is Zero Defancin Turks?[/b]
    lol you ignorant do you know the meaning of sarcasm?

Matte

Originally posted by Deniz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deniz)</div>
    Originally posted by morf_is_a_looser@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Deniz

Go lvl instead wasting your time on forum
    i m 61 %40 now and my lvl low c0z i started olympia 2 months ago...[/b]
    become better then...

MonnaLissa^^

LOL PaTRiots are real turkish slimy little koxpers haxors stinky dickheads i hate them dead babashopers :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: