Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Onfire Archer PK Movie Part 2 Beramus

This is a discussion on Onfire Archer PK Movie Part 2 Beramus within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Onfire85 Thank you for the answers. Looks like you like it Now my stats i have atm. ...
Page: 3

J

Originally posted by Onfire85
    Thank you for the answers. Looks like you like it

Now my stats i have atm. (Some scenes are with lower items, lower hp, def .....)
    LVL 75
    4352 HP
    2158 AP Full Scroll ( No Weapon Enchant cause it doesnt work on archers atm) )
    1048 DEF

Armor / Weapon:
    Chitin Helmet +8/15 DEX / Plate DD +6
    Shell Pauldron +8/15 DEX
    Shell Pad +8/15 DEX
    FP Gauntlets +9/19 DEX
    FP Boots +9/19 DEX
    Only IB +8
    damn....wow if i had 2k ap...hmmm well i just started as an archer im only lvl 65 atm but i dont wanna go lvl 70 dark persur <-- or h/e you spell it, looks sooo leet, and so does matchless....*sigh* if i had good stats as yours -.- zzzz

Erzengel

Default I am B1tEsizeThriLL

yea yea of chause its the best archer movie from all servers ^^ this was ownage !!! some days later he bought shell +8 pad and fp +9 boots then he try own more (if it is possible) but realy nice bro gratz ^^ :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

Dr_Maillou

no duel vs bidouuu or tidog

10/10 <3 the movie GJ

Gaah

Nice movie Onfire btw do u remember me?? :P Ordalicium clan long time ago :wub:

Onfire85

Originally posted by Gaah
    Nice movie Onfire *btw do u remember me?? * *Ordalicium clan long time ago :wub:
    How can i forget you?
    If i am right u was a sin :P

Pretty nice movie good music love it

KirbyKommando

No offence but your opponents were complete noobs and you should learn how to use styx :rollseyes:

HoodFizzle

let him fucking pk how he likes to :angry:
    "use styx, ur oppnents were nubs(so ur kinda nub too cos they almost killed u -.-')"
    zzzz feel free to add ur own fucking pk video if u can do it better than him...
    i seriosly dont get it how ppl can be so fucking negative <_<

Onfire85

Originally posted by KirbyKommando
    No offence but your opponents were complete noobs and you should learn how to use styx *:rollseyes:
    Styx ... a never ending story .... u know how long it takes to shoot this arrow? In my opinion its not necessary to use it. Maybe for demana priests but i dont need to fight int priests with 8K hp.
    Even shooting with 75 skill isnt very good cause if u shot 75 skill and after it a dark pursuer both arrows will fail if they arrive at the same time (dp is faster than 75 skill).

My opponents are too weak .... wanna make me vs against BigGenco or Chivia? U think this is fair? Most archers has problems with those ppl i fight in the movie.
    True not all are very strong but of course not noob.
    I like critics ... i ll save it and try to make it better on my next movie.

mordeth

hey pal, ap scrolls aren't bugged on archers. However, they only affect the ap of the weapn held in the weapon hand (not the shield hand) this being the hand that the majority of bows are not held in (Helenid Xbow and Horn Xbow are held in correct hand). Its the same for warriors that dual wield or sins, just take off you main attack weapon and you'll see AP scroll only adds 1.

Onfire85

Originally posted by mordeth
    hey pal, ap scrolls aren't bugged on archers. *However, they only affect the ap of the weapn held in the weapon hand (not the shield hand) this being the hand that the majority of bows are not held in (Helenid Xbow and Horn Xbow are held in correct hand). *Its the same for warriors that dual wield or sins, just take off you main attack weapon and you'll see AP scroll only adds 1.
    So i try to get an Helendid Crossbow +8 now ... more ap and weapon enchant^^

Ty dude

mordeth

yeah helenid 8 is roughly 90-100 more ap then IB8. My cousin has both on his archer, but says the IB8 stll hits harder on certain bosses and bifrost monument. The HXB is better for pk and lvling from what he has told me.

J

well now that all my shell +7 and pp is gone...my ap is.....low...

Onfire85

Originally posted by J
    well now that all my shell +7 and pp is gone...my ap is.....low...

I lost nothing, first time

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast