Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Onfire Archer PK Movie Part 2 Beramus

This is a discussion on Onfire Archer PK Movie Part 2 Beramus within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Gaah Nice movie Onfire *btw do u remember me?? * *Ordalicium clan long time ago :wub: Me ...
Page: 4

Alexbobo

Originally posted by Gaah
    Nice movie Onfire *btw do u remember me?? * *Ordalicium clan long time ago :wub:
    Me too i remember of you ^^
    @ce i am sure onfire kill tidog in 1vs1.Its certainly.YOu see hans all loveyour movie lets make new one soon.
    Yes bro i know atm its hard to find good party clan but it will be back soon i am sure of that

Onfire85

Originally posted by Alexbobo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alexbobo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gaah
    Nice movie Onfire *btw do u remember me?? * *Ordalicium clan long time ago :wub:
    Me too i remember of you ^^
    @ce i am sure onfire kill tidog in 1vs1.Its certainly.YOu see hans all loveyour movie lets make new one soon.
    Yes bro i know atm its hard to find good party clan but it will be back soon i am sure of that[/b]
    I dont know it until i fight against tidog. He is a verygood archer too.
    New movie ... hmmm .... i ll make it when i have my helendid +8, but wait some months, i dont wanna spamm movies. people should wait for it, or its getting boaring to see good archer movies. It looks like this movie is good

xourico

well its a good movie, but...

UR IN dupERAMUS OMFG! I hate u :wub: ... :lol:

j/k :P the movie is nice, keep it going

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

FINALLY HAHAHA Great music

So much better then that hardcore punk shit

10/10 :wub:

AphRaeL

760th!!! h43r:

D/Ling now, can't wait to watch

Mephistophele

Really great job pking. I'm not a big fan of R&B or Rap music but those songs fits nicely to the movie ^^. About styx.. You don't have to use it of course, But if you try use it sometimes, Carry like 2 styx in your inventory, I'm sure you'll find them very useful. Styx can screw up a Combo and healing and can fuck up a mage quite well, making your opponent use MP pot instead of HP, And the result is 50(Less or more) NP Earned.. Your choice tho.

Onfire85

TY TY <3 you all :P

btw i bought helendid crossbow +8 -----> 119 ap more ( 2277 ap now ) I can use weapon enchant now :P
    Lets hope it isnt dupe

Evul

now bring it on

post another movie soon ? xD h43r:

Nice movie. It's not your fault if your opponents suck They couldn't be good even Beramus or were you serious? :unsure: But yep good music and funny archer action, your ap must be really nice

Anyway I still think use styx and faster cures

Onfire85

Originally posted by Evul
    now bring it on

post another movie soon ? xD *h43r:
    Maybe in 2 or 3 month. I dont wanna spamm movies

If he does not it give time, then he cannot make another movie as good as that one even though his Archer is awesome.

You are like an idol to me in this game as an Archer, I love archers and I cannot wait for mine to hit Lv60.

Lezito

Give me link of ur first movie brow ^^

hankii

more movies more !!!!!

Onfire85

Originally posted by Lezito
    Give me link of ur first movie brow ^^
    Here it is :P
    Very noob movie, with noob items

Link:

http://files.filefront.com//;5481503;;/

turtle

omG.......... The sins that you faught, do they know how to combo?? or as in......... s r skill s r skill ????????? Lol, and no minor heals and hp pots for them?? Wow, nice pk video.. I'll fight you .. BUt I live on ares... <_< ... NIce pk video btw..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast