ONly NExt DLcz CHar RAte It

This is a discussion on ONly NExt DLcz CHar RAte It within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; say somethink :unsure:...
Page: 1

Default ONly NExt DLcz CHar RAte It

say somethink :unsure:

Cocaine

Pretty nice. Good hp/ac/ap and np too. Idk about that skill bar though :P .

Dro Said:

STOP WITH THAT! (new threads for dcz chars)

discrimination?? all can post stupid things like turkish pms and other and all 60+ can post their stats ? only dlw chars cannot be bosted coz some one doesnt care? there are many players who have DLW char and i think they can say somethink about my char... same as 75 char... i finally got equip from my dreams so i want show that and ask if its sux...
    btw: i have another skillbar then other but who care... i am good at my skillbar so i dont need to change it :wub:

jason_dinamyte

your rouge have a GG ap for his lvl...

lock mine.. (low HP and defence)...

Originally posted by igothacked

Yup.. much better now

But 95% ? :wacko:

are you leaving dcz then?

jason_dinamyte

discrimination?? all can post stupid things like turkish pms and other and all 60+ can post their stats ? only dlw chars cannot be bosted coz some one doesnt care? there are many players who have DLW char and i think they can say somethink about my char... same as 75 char... i finally got equip from my dreams so i want show that and ask if its sux... *
    btw: i have another skillbar then other but who care... i am good at my skillbar so i dont need to change it :wub:
    +3434573458348593475345345345345 :wub:

discrimination?? all can post stupid things like turkish pms and other and all 60+ can post their stats ? only dlw chars cannot be bosted coz some one doesnt care? there are many players who have DLW char and i think they can say somethink about my char... same as 75 char... i finally got equip from my dreams so i want show that and ask if its sux... *
    well your right.-.-

but bout 2 weeks ago every moron posted 2 of their dcz in different threads

[quote]
    deleted ss

Yup.. much better now

But 95% ? :wacko:

are you leaving dcz then?
    no i am not leaving.... i have 30% from bosses and other gay monsters
    and yes i am better... i have some new items ... except MD +8 made today or this rol what i get from bach... also PP+1 (i love acer) and other

Reinhard

Watch your mouth kid! turkish pms are not stupid, they are one of the best/funniest things this game has! :angry: h43r:

Sacramento

nice ap and hp

heres my char

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-igothacked
    Watch your mouth kid! turkish pms are not stupid, they are one of the best/funniest things this game has! :angry: h43r:[/b]
    maybe if u see it once in year.. but i see it evry day and its sad

NightOwl

ı İs LeEt WrİtİnG LıKe Thİs

u r leet... i am sux at combo and sux at english... who care... :wub:

i think my ap was higher with quest jewels