Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

oONEPTUNEOo PK Trailer

This is a discussion on oONEPTUNEOo PK Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nobody comments about ur skill, its all about ur items, its not just him, damn get over it. -_- If ...
Page: 4

Nobody comments about ur skill, its all about ur items, its not just him, damn get over it. -_-

If you wanted to get OMG BEST VIDEO EVER comments u shoulda posted in ur clan forums or something.

Not flaming... but really, if u can't take the criticism why post a vid?[/b]
    because i have great items does not mean i dont have skill...
    When another Warrior like lets say RageStorM has +3 uniques or Narishma Who has +9 shell and +3 uniques and i beat them both ... Honestly i would rather have +3 uniques then +9 shell but thats just me =)

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

ive beaten josh before and i have +7s and +0s.

my e-penis is the size of the empire state building wewt wewt! 8)

back on topic yeah joshy woshy got sum real leet ass items but he also knows how to play his char. ive seen him beat ppl with much better items than are on the char he plays on numerous occasions

ragestorm is biggest noob ever but nice guy with wuhuu dual ROF+3 gimme gimme no lag and i can play e-penis concourt.

waiting for full movie

yeaaa shell +8 hp for 1 vs 1 i good

HourmanJ

I love it when people show off their items: If you're going to brag about your items in your video, then they're fair game. How can you not own with that junk? Any idiot can push skill + rr and pretend to "combo"/kill when you're spamming crazy dmg, which is what you are.

You said you had +7's and still owning, yet you didn't make a vid then? baba more.
    + You're not on a older server like ares, so as far as +9's being the norm...

Other than that, very boring, I saw 1 "vs" where the guy didn't even take you down below 1/2 hp. And yes, you might like rap and that song, but it isn't helping your video any.

Hope your final video will be a lot better, since it can't get any worse.

Devious

I love it when people show off their items: If you're going to brag about your items in your video, then they're fair game. How can you not own with that junk? Any idiot can push skill + rr and pretend to "combo"/kill when you're spamming crazy dmg, which is what you are.

You said you had +7's and still owning, yet you didn't make a vid then? baba more.
    + You're not on a older server like ares, so as far as +9's being the norm...

Other than that, very boring, I saw 1 "vs" where the guy didn't even take you down below 1/2 hp. And yes, you might like rap and that song, but it isn't helping your video any.

Hope your final video will be a lot better, since it can't get any worse.[/b]
    Trailer a short promotional film composed of clips showing highlights of a movie due for release in the near future.
    I showed my items clips of the vid....

Actually i did make a movie of my +7s/8s look in youtube and click my name and see my videos... funny how u say baba... guess u dont know me very well cause ive never babaed in my life hahaha funny guy... well n-e wayz [S] Gold Bars so i can get platnium on Olympia =)

agendas

Trailer a short promotional film composed of clips showing highlights of a movie due for release in the near future.
    I showed my items clips of the vid....

Actually i did make a movie of my +7s/8s look in youtube and click my name and see my videos... funny how u say baba... guess u dont know me very well cause ive never babaed in my life hahaha funny guy... well n-e wayz [S] Gold Bars so i can get platnium on Olympia =)[/b]
    :lol: You didn't level that character from level 1 I'm willing to bet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234