Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

oONEPTUNEOo Preview Part.1

This is a discussion on oONEPTUNEOo Preview Part.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Umm u did not stop koxping at 45 and i didnt start u koxping Jordan23Jumps was koxping at urki hais ...
Page: 6

agendas

Umm u did not stop koxping at 45
    and i didnt start u koxping
    Jordan23Jumps was koxping at urki hais before i even met u
    lol ii+6 hahaha and ur paper+5
    hahaha u wouldnt roll anyone
    I remember when i got xp bugged
    it was cause u wanted it back some other time dont give me that shit
    ummm
    Who says ive bought my items?
    Do u see any proof of me paying usd for my items
    i dont even buy premium wtf are u talking about
    The reason i have premium is because i pay people GBs to buy for me
    Your not good for anything except talking shit
    u suck at priest
    u definitely suck at rogue'
    just dont come back
    LOL because u havent gotten banned doesnt mean ur more legit
    i can really care less who knows ive cheated
    i koxped for like a year got a lvl 64 char banned and a lvl 62 priest
    Both had better shit then durka will ever have
    so what...
    Most GG people have cheated just dont come out and say it
    i rly dont give

Volleyball hahaha....
    someone is a bitch
    Contact was too much for u?
    puss..
    So ur 20 but u act like ur a fukin kid?
    ya u do.."why dont u come to georgia see if that lvl 80 warrior helps u"
    rofl i bet ur FAT as FUCK
    cause all u do is sit in ur computer chair
    /nuff said
    gtfo my topic
    kkthxbb[/b]
    yea u did start me koxping lmao, i never said u bought items for usd i just said that i never did (nor any characters for that matter) and i dont know these great items murderm had lmao besides an hb u didnt even buy for urself but someone bought for u and everybody has their niche mine is volleyball and have u ever noticed how volleyball is an olympic sport? football isnt...... i think the world would agree my sport is a bit more popular worldwide and if u read u would have seen i played football and i quit because i need money for college and i knew i could catch a scholarship but it wasnt as good as i would have wanted...... and i am 5'11 and 170 lbs i have had back surgery for a slipped disk at age 17 i am banned from all cntact sports and i dont miss them i think volleyball is more enjoyable and harder than football will ever be and DURKA2 i think wud have better items than your frickin nubbie ass koxped priest lol and guess what no one bought any of them for me! and guess what? i was ardream which means i couldnt have gotten anythng that good from drops! i was in an amazing ardream clan (still the best!) that never got boss drops from talos, or hq, or sq....... all of it was on my own so u can bite me becuz i got GG items, without people helping me on my own and im proud of it and if u notice i rarely play KO anymore lol from a guy who has a charatcer and time to make "pk" videos i wud think u are the one in the computer chair? im never even at home until night time i have other things that i prioritize above KO and my computer life........ u sat in that fucking computer chair and exped to 80 so i dont need u to tell me "I" sit in a computer chair

PS this topic is becoming spam closure?

runordie

Honestly i am better than u... your warrior is all items
    Items that never belonged to u
    How LadyIris IN+2
    Longs Rocs+2 and We+3
    Bet ur loving it cause all u had to do was scam them for it[/b]
    Your words scare me so much. This isn't just an online forum to me, it's my life. If someone talks shit to me here, then I dunno what to do. Please stop your scaring me...

joshy3

yea u did start me koxping lmao, i never said u bought items for usd i just said that i never did (nor any characters for that matter) and i dont know these great items murderm had lmao besides an hb u didnt even buy for urself but someone bought for u and everybody has their niche mine is volleyball and have u ever noticed how volleyball is an olympic sport? football isnt...... i think the world would agree my sport is a bit more popular worldwide and if u read u would have seen i played football and i quit because i need money for college and i knew i could catch a scholarship but it wasnt as good as i would have wanted...... and i am 5'11 and 170 lbs i have had back surgery for a slipped disk at age 17 i am banned from all cntact sports and i dont miss them i think volleyball is more enjoyable and harder than football will ever be and DURKA2 i think wud have better items than your frickin nubbie ass koxped priest lol and guess what no one bought any of them for me! and guess what? i was ardream which means i couldnt have gotten anythng that good from drops! i was in an amazing ardream clan (still the best!) that never got boss drops from talos, or hq, or sq....... all of it was on my own so u can bite me becuz i got GG items, without people helping me on my own and im proud of it and if u notice i rarely play KO anymore lol from a guy who has a charatcer and time to make "pk" videos i wud think u are the one in the computer chair? im never even at home until night time i have other things that i prioritize above KO and my computer life........ u sat in that fucking computer chair and exped to 80 so i dont need u to tell me "I" sit in a computer chair
    PS this topic is becoming spam closure?[/b]
    I didnt even fukin know u... never really liked u but jonny did
    And Spam found that HB in merch and bought gave it to me
    i gave him a few items i had came up on during my KOXP party
    Firstly u dont even know what i had on MurderM
    But it pwned all ur items put together
    Did u notice u make more money playing FootBall then volleyball
    I have time to make my vids because im 17
    When i get out of school i have football then im done
    when i get out of football its like 7pm come home take a shower
    then either go to Bifrost or sleep
    On Fridays is when i get my party on