Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

OOOH LOOKIE WAT I FOUND!!!!

This is a discussion on OOOH LOOKIE WAT I FOUND!!!! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Interesting :rollseyes:...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Interesting :rollseyes:

FoOoK

Originally posted by Crazy2010
    Dont accuse the poor guy

lol thats funny, i thought the dagger of _____ looks like a shard, not a MD 8

Crazy2010

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    Dont accuse the poor guy

lol thats funny, i thought the dagger of _____ looks like a shard, not a MD 8 [/b]
    Well
    On his right hand he got MD +x and Left Quest Shard

FoOoK

Originally posted by Lamchop

there is that better?
    well you are trying to defend him, but in this picture, both look like daggers of ___, while in yours, the dagger's shapes dont match

if you are arguing that it is graphic glitch (purple glow vs. orange fire glow) then please explain the weapon shape...

suicide_dela

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lamchop

there is that better?
    well you are trying to defend him, but in this picture, both look like daggers of ___, while in yours, the dagger's shapes dont match

if you are arguing that it is graphic glitch (purple glow vs. orange fire glow) then please explain the weapon shape...[/b]

lol buddy haven't you seen a sherion dagger before? thats what they look like at +8 and +1 rebirth. :rollseyes:

Originally posted by suicide_dela+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(suicide_dela)</div>
    Originally posted by FoOoK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lamchop

there is that better?

if you are arguing that it is graphic glitch (purple glow vs. orange fire glow) then please explain the weapon shape...

lol buddy haven't you seen a sherion dagger before? thats what they look like at +8 and +1 rebirth. :rollseyes:[/b]
    lol buddy did u even look at the screenshots? cuz those flame shards do not like really look like sherions, u looking at the wrong guy in the screenshot i think

Kranitnova

there used to be an old graphic bug where u could do that. Dunno if u only saw it on ur own screen or other could too... Maybe its taht.
    I can assure u its no dupe or something lol.... and the dagger is +6...

just another bug i guess.

Btw u say u saw md +8 afterwards... in his same merchant.
    Doesnt that say all?

I think its visual bug,
    some time ago my friend was switching smite hammer with lycaon hammer, and finally i saw 2 lycaon hammers in his hands :huh:

lotusflower

well i think it is a visual bug...

but we will ask for explanation

I think its visual bug,
    some time ago my friend was switching smite hammer with lycaon hammer, and finally i saw 2 lycaon hammers in his hands huh
    bingo ^_^

lets say he testet the AP of the dagger of ___ in left and right hand
    then he put the MD into his merchant and bang he got 2 dagger of ___ in his hand cuz of visual bug

same visual bug as the old Shield bug.. trade a shield, equit it, trade it back and u still wear a shield

lusian

normal bisual bug,
    u do that with switching ur weapons hand or smt like that i used to that while xp insted tota and impact ppl saw me using dual impacts tho i had tota and impact on...

H20

ye, graphic bug.
    heres me with my battle priest friend ages ago.
    im showing u this because i gave him my SS for a few mins and he put it on
    then equiped his large breaker and WaLLa, i duped my SS B)

Good times

agyilk0s

ok i registered to clean me
    First of all im not cheater and i dont abuse bug dupe etc,
    Look at this picture, How many lvl 70 quest shard u see? i take it to my inventory to show i cant take another shard to InnhoStes cuz its impossible. All if u see was a graphic bug cuz i take my rght and left hand the shard and Lammie u see this. Why u thunk im a cheater, Just remember the last CSW when u kill me in 1vs1 when i was 69 u was 59. If im a cheater i killed u. Thx to all my clanie who wanted to protect me but its didnt nneed, im full legit.
    <3 peace

flamthrow

Well dont know if those quest bugging still work but he got 70 a week ago or so. Doubt he could have bugged it since then now could he? Anyway I dont play nomor. Lucky me

agyilk0s

i lvled up yesterday flam now need good items

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast