Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

OOOH LOOKIE WAT I FOUND!!!!

This is a discussion on OOOH LOOKIE WAT I FOUND!!!! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pm me here if u nedd .ksc ty for make ma famuos Lamchop...
Page: 3

agyilk0s

pm me here if u nedd .ksc
    ty for make ma famuos Lamchop

Ainelover

lammie why accuse people for cheating when u kno nothin -.- he earned his lvl now.. let him settle down.. make love not war

Originally posted by Ainelover
    lammie why accuse people for cheating when u kno nothin -.- he earned his lvl now.. let him settle down.. make love not war
    becoz on his screen he saws 2 lvl 70 dagger?
    its normal that u first think he abuse that quest...

for example if u see someone who is far away and still hits u with 5arrows, i bet u think he is a koxper and not a lag or whatever.

He proofed that he dont abuse that bug so its all ok

now peace :wub:

some1 played with ko file

ParaPara

u try to find cheaters in symbiosis or what?!
    ppl already tried say that our clan is full of cheats, all those rumers became were falls...

so plz.. dont waist your time next time
    and especially, dont accuse d whole clan...
    if 1 of us is susspicious we check it right away... u can b sure on that

and
    u can b sure that ngoht is full legit ok?! B)

agyilk0s

daonly do you speak about BUG ABUSE?
    just look your clan who abuse bugs in abyss like isillon or servant..... you retard

FoOoK

Originally posted by ParaPara
    u try to find cheaters in symbiosis or what?!
    ppl already tried say that our clan is full of cheats, all those rumers became were falls...

so plz.. dont waist your time next time
    and especially, dont accuse d whole clan...
    if 1 of us is susspicious we check it right away... u can b sure on that

and
    u can b sure that ngoht is full legit ok?! *B)
    first, he didnt accuse the whole clan, he raised suspicion about the dual quest dagger wielding guy... who just happens to be in your clan
    second, im sure if you saw someone with dual flame daggers, you'd go wtf too...
    third, at least lammie presented evidence before accusing someone, unlike others who would just call people dupers, bug abuser, macroer, hacker, or the most popular "babashoppers"

i dont know how many times people accuse Genoxide members of babashopping based on the assumption "because they popped out of nowhere"
    maybe because we are a small private clan and we do not PK as much? we have been around for quite some time now...
    if i remembered correctly, lotusflower was (or still is) quite persistent and is SURE that janus31 and p33d33ni are babashopped characters... (with what proof, may i ask?)
    lol no USD was ever used to equip those characters because, frankly, we are just that dam good at the moradon market trading game, so good that our character's items MUST be obtain by the aid of USD? no... but TBH, im pretty sure that you are as tired of people calling you cheaters like we are tired of being called babashoppers; however, if it makes you feel better, continue to believe that we waste money on this game, because the flow of money has been directed into my pockets and i just laugh at these accusations now.

so like you said, dont waste your time judging others UNLESS you have EVIDENCE, which was brought by lammie in this case

sexy +9 chitin gaunts there. Oh was this about something else?

Originally posted by agyilk0s
    daonly do you speak about BUG ABUSE?
    just look your clan who abuse bugs in abyss like isillon or servant..... you retard
    lol
    read what i write then think about then read again and if u sure u understand what i write then u can answer...

Banned

somebody find me 1 cheater in symbiosis. i will give that person 10gb if they can find one person in this clan that cheats or bug abuses...... <_<

ok if he show ss to prove innocence then ill say sorry for accusing =)....no harms done....if u see something wierd u want to show it....and if its being prove wrong then good. No more flaming =)
    And i took this SS becuz symbiosis is a famous clan for non cheater and if there was a cheater i would want u guys to kick him and keep ur name clean okiez? Not to say ALL SYMBIOSIS CHEAT BAD SYMBIOSYS. :wub: lotusflower, flame, kranit

agyilk0s

ok no problem
    peace!!!

oke sende saol

if its allowed to ask ur gaunlets are rebirth + ? h43r:

Originally posted by Nealia
    I think its visual bug,
    some time ago my friend was switching smite hammer with lycaon hammer, and finally i saw 2 lycaon hammers in his hands *:huh:
    yep when i was playing a priest once i managed to get two dth's to show on one of the my friend's screen but i only owned one :P but who knows.. he coulda bugged the quests.. but as of now there isnt enough conclusive evidence to prove he has.

everyone knows its +9 rebirthed =) sexy huh?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast