Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Orazioauditore vs Isinins

This is a discussion on Orazioauditore vs Isinins within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by rdamas75 Cuban never play CriticalRain only after named change to Orazio.... get a clue and yeah it ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    Cuban never play CriticalRain only after named change to Orazio.... get a clue and yeah it was cuban playing the account as well i remember him telling about it as well

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.useasier person to kill in cs always running...

hmmm hi cuban.. first off, dont lie that was you in that pic.. The character was name changed twice, from ZOOOOOOOOO (or something like that) to criticalrain and after it was name changed again, when you bought it you immediately put it in the clan in from that pic it shows its in Integrity.

Why are you trying to justify yourself? do you need to be reminded that you were the worst player in AFK clan? I think every old AFK member can vouch for that. Also in recent times I remember vsing you when you were on chukaro and I was on Sinins, you couldn't even move my hp, and at the time Chukaro had equal gear.

Sad part of it all was that you babashopped back in early cwest, you were horrible so you ended up quitting.. when every good player had quit cwest you decided to babashop a lot more and make a return.. Then when you got rolled again on your warrior so you quit again and decided to play a sin? Too funny.

btw, why aren't you banned for scamming?

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    hmmm hi cuban.. first off, dont lie that was you in that pic.. The character was name changed twice, from ZOOOOOOOOO (or something like that) to criticalrain and after it was name changed again, when you bought it you immediately put it in the clan in from that pic it shows its in Integrity.

Why are you trying to justify yourself? do you need to be reminded that you were the worst player in AFK clan? I think every old AFK member can vouch for that. Also in recent times I remember vsing you when you were on chukaro and I was on Sinins, you couldn't even move my hp, and at the time Chukaro had equal gear.

Sad part of it all was that you babashopped back in early cwest, you were horrible so you ended up quitting.. when every good player had quit cwest you decided to babashop a lot more and make a return.. Then when you got rolled again on your warrior so you quit again and decided to play a sin? Too funny.

btw, why aren't you banned for scamming?
    First this is renzo let me try to clear your head Zoooooo as u say was a lvl 69 rogue and always has been it was never named change to anything else...
    Second Cuban bought the account and it was named change to Orazio first 2 days later to OrazioAuditore i cant tell much from AFK clan i wasnt a clan member...
    3 i doubt that cuban would it want to vs sinins with Ezio when he has less gear than orazio and we all know what sinins had by the time he sold out Krowaz 8 all +3 and shard 12 and 13 if i remember right from the selling post and dude about cuban getting roll with Edmond i dunno in what world do u live in when he took the strongest warrior in the server like dead fly so please there plenty of evidence take couple of minutes and search youtube and watch how he pwn then all with out a krowaz set... and dont be acting here like stuff are nothing just the rest out there talk talk talk and the time comes BOOM another dead mosca(fly)....
    Funny perfection how he use to say he was going to ruin cuban reputation he will never sell the warrior items that he purchase from the GM just like the rest of BF warrior and not long ago crying to opti cuz he want it the shell set 9 and the hb 9 all those injected items guess were they are now in BF clan awwww shame on u.... anyways a nice day dude...

First this is renzo let me try to clear your head Zoooooo as u say was a lvl 69 rogue and always has been it was never named change to anything else...
    Second Cuban bought the account and it was named change to Orazio first 2 days later to OrazioAuditore i cant tell much from AFK clan i wasnt a clan member...
    3 i doubt that cuban would it want to vs sinins with Ezio when he has less gear than orazio and we all know what sinins had by the time he sold out Krowaz 8 all +3 and shard 12 and 13 if i remember right from the selling post and dude about cuban getting roll with Edmond i dunno in what world do u live in when he took the strongest warrior in the server like dead fly so please there plenty of evidence take couple of minutes and search youtube and watch how he pwn then all with out a krowaz set... and dont be acting here like stuff are nothing just the rest out there talk talk talk and the time comes BOOM another dead mosca(fly)....
    Funny perfection how he use to say he was going to ruin cuban reputation he will never sell the warrior items that he purchase from the GM just like the rest of BF warrior and not long ago crying to opti cuz he want it the shell set 9 and the hb 9 all those injected items guess were they are now in BF clan awwww shame on u.... anyways a nice day dude...
    You must be truly retarded if you think nobody could beat Edmond.. Cuban was the worst player around.. On my old rogue I use to thrash him without armor on when he played on MrCuban.. and even recently on sinins I would destroy him when he was on EdmondDantes, im really not sure if your legitimately stupid or not.

I think the only reason you are defending a retarded scammer is because he gave you some items, also explains why you were in his clan knowing he was a scammer.

Banned Senior Member

oh ye your so accomplished cuban you spent more usd on pixels on a shitty graphic gamed, on a server filled with koxp and now that is dead(Cwest) than most ppl ur cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyBoy View Post
    orazioauditore vs sinins c-west - YouTube
    well this is pretty old but found it was on my youtube so decided to make it public again xD
    and why do you decide to make it public agian? to keep scammer show off? to keep in public how few game pixels worth more than frendship?

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Honestly... Chris, this topic shouldn't of been made. Everyone already knows everything that has to do with Cuban.

Cuban has always done EVERYTHING in his power to be superior, including scam and use pedal. Kinda sad that he still got toke down by the most non-babad rogue on the entire server while he was using his shell set +9 on his already pimped out warrior lol.

There's no fooling anyone, we all know the truth. This topic should just be closed or even deleted, waste of forum space.

Banned Senior Member

so this is the Orazio that couldn't kill my DCZ char?

The One And Only Senior Member

Douchebag do me a favor and tell Thanathors to upload the fraps he record it Cuban owning sinins in front of bf clan at 12 in the bowl....
    Well , orazio used a big potions , and as Hamad said he even told him that when he came to integrity's vent.
    so gtfo and also like 20times while this 20minutes vs orazio had like 5% hp and then boom 60%..
    anyway get some skills and play like a normal players failure people.

i remember edmond in 8vs8 parties we would just aim him cause he would drop death in 2 hits. i alsoo remamber orazio and ezio duoing in cz and with that gear you should rape cz, but instead they couldn't even take out a simple exp party. Enough said

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Honestly... Chris, this topic shouldn't of been made. Everyone already knows everything that has to do with Cuban.

Cuban has always done EVERYTHING in his power to be superior, including scam and use pedal. Kinda sad that he still got toke down by the most non-babad rogue on the entire server while he was using his shell set +9 on his already pimped out warrior lol.

There's no fooling anyone, we all know the truth. This topic should just be closed or even deleted, waste of forum space.
    lol vicky gg sin <3 nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    You must be truly retarded if you think nobody could beat Edmond.. Cuban was the worst player around.. On my old rogue I use to thrash him without armor on when he played on MrCuban.. and even recently on sinins I would destroy him when he was on EdmondDantes, im really not sure if your legitimately stupid or not.

I think the only reason you are defending a retarded scammer is because he gave you some items, also explains why you were in his clan knowing he was a scammer.
    Cuban is pretty cool kid i havent get anything from him virtual/ material thing Only a very nice friendship and i got to know u little bit u are just another angry kid that always want to get cuban attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    i remember edmond in 8vs8 parties we would just aim him cause he would drop death in 2 hits. i alsoo remamber orazio and ezio duoing in cz and with that gear you should rape cz, but instead they couldn't even take out a simple exp party. Enough said
    Edmond 2 hits come on seriously...what have smoke and me and cuban will rape ur little vic party in fact cuban alone roll got it done...

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Well , orazio used a big potions , and as Hamad said he even told him that when he came to integrity's vent.
    so gtfo and also like 20times while this 20minutes vs orazio had like 5% hp and then boom 60%..
    anyway get some skills and play like a normal players failure people.
    i am glad u didnt denied the fact that cuban roll hamad in front of u guys the part u add it when hamad comes to integrity vent that is just bs hamad cant log integrity vent he ban i actually ban him when he NT to orc side and yes that vs last it 20 minutes i wonder what was hamad using...

i swear u guys love to talk about cuban i dont know why everyonce in the while Cuban topic comes up in ko4life wtf is this envy...madness...bored... find girl fucking masturbate urself get facking life.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast