Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ORC Pk Vol.1

This is a discussion on ORC Pk Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://rapidshare.de/files/24045609/ORCPKT...KTIME1.wmv.html After Braveheart disbanded, we made our first video under the new name ORC... have fun braveheart dağıldıktan sonra ORC ...
Page: 1

LaResistance

Default ORC Pk Vol.1

http://rapidshare.de/files/24045609/ORCPKT...KTIME1.wmv.html
    After Braveheart disbanded, we made our first video under the new name ORC... have fun

braveheart dağıldıktan sonra ORC adı altında yeniden kurulan klanımız ilk pk sını çekmiştir, vatana millete hayırlı olsun...

Default Re: ORC Pk Vol.1

Originally posted by LaResistance
    http://rapidshare.de/files/24045609/ORCPKTIME1.wmv.html
    After Braveheart disbanded, we made our first video under the new name ORC... have fun

braveheart dağıldıktan sonra ORC adı altında yeniden kurulan klanımız ilk pk sını çekmiştir, vatana millete hayırlı olsun...
    Yeah....we understand ok :wub:

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Lick my balls you Turkish scum, my pubic hair is worth more than you.

LaResistance

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    Lick my balls you Turkish scum, *my pubic hair is worth more than you.
    what are u talking 'bout?

Healo

Dude you're a fucking ignorant bitch. I doubt you've ever even had a conversation with him and you're calling him scum. Pathetic.

Marcutio

ya fuck off bitch u only say that shit to people u know are scum so stfu ass wipe

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Oh, right, lets defend the very people we curse to on a day-to-day basis. Then in 10 mins you'll make a thread about how u got scammed, or hacked, and i'll laugh

LaResistance

LoL, that s your problem

Destroyer_Master

Oh, right, lets defend the very people we curse to on a day-to-day basis. Then in 10 mins you'll make a thread about how u got scammed, or hacked, and i'll laugh
    Sould understand that not ever Turk is like that i am a turk as well but i am not a scammer :angry: show a bit of respect

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master
    Sould understand that not ever Turk is like that i am a turk as well but i am not a scammer :angry: show a bit of respect
    Tell that to the Turk that charged back 200$ of mine last week, as I said before, you're all scum, it's in your blood. You guys couldn't be human if you tried. End of story, don't ever tell me to respect a bunch of retards, thats why you guys suck at life.

Destroyer_Master

Tell that to the Turk that charged back 200$ of mine last week, as I said before, you're all scum, it's in your blood. You guys couldn't be human if you tried. End of story, don't ever tell me to respect a bunch of retards, thats why you guys suck at life.

well if its for that call him anthing u want i don't care, but don't take it out on the nation fag looks like retards like u deserve to be scamed fag your fucking blood is fucked up asshole :angry: and i will tell u again to show a little respect don't make ur self hated

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

well if its for that call him anthing u want i don't care, but don't take it out on the nation fag looks like retards like u deserve to be scamed fag your fucking blood is fucked up asshole :angry: and i will tell u again to show a little respect don't make ur self hated
    I don't give a fuck if you guys want to burn me, I have more respect for cockroaches than I do for you, your mom, and your family put together. You guys could break off from the face of the earth and the truth is, nobody would miss you guys. Do us all a favor and drink some bleach.

Destroyer_Master

looks like u live in a dump of cockroaches :lol: lol people like you make me laugh anyway i don't have time for your bullshit so cya fag

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

looks like u live in a dump of cockroaches *:lol: lol people like you make me laugh anyway i don't have time for your bullshit so cya fag
    Good, now go dupe something.

rattrap

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AgaBabaNiggahSlm)</div>
    Lick my balls you Turkish scum, *my pubic hair is worth more than you.[/b]
    Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AgaBabaNiggahSlm)</div>
    Oh, right, lets defend the very people we curse to on a day-to-day basis. *Then in 10 mins you'll make a thread about how u got scammed, or hacked, and i'll laugh[/b]
    Tell that to the Turk that charged back 200$ of mine last week, as I said before, you're all scum, it's in your blood. *You guys couldn't be human if you tried. *End of story, don't ever tell me to respect a bunch of retards, *thats why you guys suck at life.
    <!--QuoteBegin-AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    @
    I don't give a fuck if you guys want to burn me, I have more respect for cockroaches than I do for you, your mom, and your family put together. *You guys could break off from the face of the earth and the truth is, nobody would miss you guys. *Do us all a favor and drink some bleach.
    <!--QuoteBegin-AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Good, now go dupe something.
    i believe he started a flame where's the admin when you need him
    if you believe we are all scum then what exactly are you? perfect? you've got to be joking, you know my dick is perfect for your big mouth

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast