Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Ordeall Ares Master Warrior [NEW]

This is a discussion on Ordeall Ares Master Warrior [NEW] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ummm commander in CZ ? how u do tthattt...
Page: 4

ummm commander in CZ ? how u do tthattt

Banned

just im too dont know ....

ummm commander in CZ ? how u do tthattt[/b]
    he's a king

disrespect

YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DOT I ALL NIGHT LOOOOOOOOONG with that TBL priest.. "HARD"

0/10

Banned

he's a king[/b]
    but if war is open , it cz is off ??

the items are a waste to him since he cant combo worth shit.

- prologue
    - hb 10+, dual rof 3+.... amazing duped?/buged?/babashoped? item
    - average combo (For me)
    - good music (For me)
    - not bad edit (For me)
    - even with "fantastic" items he cheat

This man have respect in Turkey or they flame him ? I wonder.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Good movie, don't care if he is a babashopper, so are thousands of other people. He may be very maxed the hell out but, he posted a video to see comments on how his video was, not what you think about his items. Everyone knows him for what he is in-game, but apparently people just can't get over it.

7/10 for Ordeall because your combo can be better, and I would of liked to see it in English, especially when posted on ko4life. Also needed more clips, but was good enough in length. Overall good job kanka, tell your clan to stop TBL'ing though, seriously.....

Mroned Senior Member

Good movie, don't care if he is a babashopper, so are thousands of other people. He may be very maxed the hell out but, he posted a video to see comments on how his video was, not what you think about his items. Everyone knows him for what he is in-game, but apparently people just can't get over it.

7/10 for Ordeall because your combo can be better, and I would of liked to see it in English, especially when posted on ko4life. Also needed more clips, but was good enough in length. Overall good job kanka, tell your clan to stop TBL'ing though, seriously.....[/b]
    no u noobie, the video was boring! he even dont have the vs against u! Really what was good about it? owning random 70 warriors :P man u know thats notthing special :P

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

It's quite hard to get good pk footage on Ares, there's either too much TBL around or too many easy targets, or too much of a quiet CZ. This is like an average movie, he posted to get comments, so I gave my honest opinion. It's a fine movie, and besides that, if I were him I wouldn't post VS clips because obviously he doesn't have to when he has THE most expensive char in possibly all of USKO. It's obvious he will win, but speaking of when he vs'd me, he posted only where he won, but I beat Ordeall when he was 83 and I were 81, 9 - 3. He complained that I used scream when my mana was below 400 while using soul pot, which is why I personally think that he is not a great player according to his class.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Sounds like most of you guys just say "you have amazing gear, therefore your pk movie doesn't count, put on +7's or leave " lol Don't forget this is ARES, and its not like this is the first time a warrior made a movie duoing with a priest.

rasta

0/10, cos you used the pop warrior within music, you are nowhere close to be a good a warrior.

He complained that I used scream when my mana was below 400 while using soul pot, which is why I personally think that he is not a great player according to his class.[/b]
    and lol to this, that kind of stupidity is almost offending me.

ßß

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

hes pro guys!

0/10

didnt like it
    tbl edit / item showoff / discussion in turkié / and some other fishy things....
    i was close to stop watching it cuz beginning was so boring <_<

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

If K2 makes the game where you can TBL edit/dupe than what the hell.... GOGO Ordeal and your priest friend, you rock!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast