Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Ordeall Ares Master Warrior [NEW]

This is a discussion on Ordeall Ares Master Warrior [NEW] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know a few priests that are actually that good but playing legit... but this priest was just tbl editing ...
Page: 5

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I know a few priests that are actually that good but playing legit... but this priest was just tbl editing to the max. Can someone confirm how much he spams on average on normal and on duffs? (can't see on clearly ... but I assume it's like 1.5k damage per hell blade

I am Timmeh Senior Member

alll gear no skill. HORRIBLE warrior. how much u spend on this game 5 grand?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

I know a few priests that are actually that good but playing legit... but this priest was just tbl editing to the max. Can someone confirm how much he spams on average on normal and on duffs? (can't see on clearly ... but I assume it's like 1.5k damage per hell blade[/b]
    +1 - maybe you should`ve thought psting this at the turkish forum they would`ve liked but not here m8

holy $@#$ ur gear are crazy its look like priv server char

omg that was a nice one..Very nice duo's i could say ... 2vs 154521

If K2 makes the game where you can TBL edit/dupe than what the hell.... GOGO Ordeal and your priest friend, you rock![/b]

ZUHAHAHAHAAAAAAA..A.. oh man you made me laugh :lol: :lol: but u right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never speak anything bad about his items that he babashops, anybody has the opportunity to spend usd $$ or ytl $$, however they feel like, now is your problem if you cannt keep up or compete with a well gear opponent.

The only Part about Ordeall that i dont like is that, he always use Tbl Edits Priest in his Pk Parties always is it either 3 or at least 1, but most times is always more than 1 and all of them use tbl edits, mage too and assasin too in his pk party. Now my question for Ordeall " Why Do you need Tbl Edits people in your PK parties and use them to your videos, you are well gear enough no doubt about it, you have alright combo, isnt fun anymore to use GG Legits Players to pk party. "

Ordeall you wont get any respect here in ko4life community we all 99.99% we dont like cheaters , programmers period. You just make yourself look more LOW, BAD as Sucks/Shitty. You want Respect and Honor Ordeall here in ko4life so stop using TBL Edits in your pk parties. when you do that me colmillo_blanco aka " White Fang " you will gain my respect .

P.s. I dont PK with TBL Edits people in my Pk Parties, i rather pk alone and stay GG without people calling me names that i pk with cheaters. like old spanish saying " Mira con quien Andas y te dire quien Eres " dont know if there is an equal saying in english version :lol:

NeronDomitius

Can someone confirm how much he spams on average on normal and on duffs? (can't see on clearly ... but I assume it's like 1.5k damage per hell blade[/b]
    he was spamming me with 2.1 - 2.3 k dmg per skill, i was paper bp fully scrolled with like 900ish ac. hb+10 is just too much, but good thing is that noob has is.. :lol:

he was spamming me with 2.1 - 2.3 k dmg per skill, i was paper bp fully scrolled with like 900ish ac. hb+10 is just too much, but good thing is that noob has is.. :lol:[/b]
    damn dude i hope u have subside :unsure:

It was an alright vid... I would like to see more pk clips and less turkish stuff. 7/10

You still have a lot to improve on your comboing.

damn dude i hope u have subside :unsure:[/b]
    it was with subside^^

joke ofc

Imhotep

" Mira con quien Andas y te dire quien Eres " dont know if there is an equal saying in english version :lol:[/b]
    I guess that's the same as, "you are judged by the company you keep" ^^

Anal Rapist Senior Member

we say the same in french: Dit moi avec qui tu te tien et je te dirais qui tu est.

Translate ( not sure if its the same o.o): Tell me when who u hang out, and ill tell u who u are

Something like this

Rasyn

Nice movie! love it. But try one time without priest hehe

erkan72

Ty TBL...

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

0/10
    No respect for cheaters.[/b]
    +1

its sad that so many people on this forum don't even care about cheaters anymore..
    if i was a mod here i would ban him on this forum for using cheats.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast