Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Ordeall LvL 83 Vs Movie Ares

This is a discussion on Ordeall LvL 83 Vs Movie Ares within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I C KO can create lots of wannabe's Y need +9 & +10 ytems plux Our clan is on a ...
Page: 5

I C KO can create lots of wannabe's

Y need +9 & +10 ytems plux

Our clan is on a new mission, we are asking all the turks that dnt utter a english word that we met for a +9 raptor (taking the p1$$) but hey maybe 1 day a duper will be in a good mood and get 1 for free xD

Join us now! h34r:

xstep

7/10

Hello Ordeall,

Ordeall video not bad video i like the music little i vote 7 , but still same slow combo Ordeall you need to improve more your combo speed u mess fail few hits you had lag free good pc but slow combo try to work more in your combo , probably you tab to fast the S and later R.

Anyways things i didnt like of all your versus 90% you had used Undying yeah why use always undying in vs cannt take the heat by using 2k hp scrolls just like i did with you with of all our 13x versus and you die miserably.

Watch Chickenmaster vs Ordeall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaLbrdAlI_I

Watch in High Quality , ty
    full scroll vs, parasite+malice+subside+superior parasite, no shell set, no iron set, no dd on.

I Love and do Crazy Versus,

oh and slow PC+LAG = i still kill everyone that sucks huh, not for me but for everyone on my video.

Ordeall please try and make another video of full scroll, no undying pls, 2k hp scrolls.

i vote for your video 7, i like the music not bad. wish u gl. tybb.

DragonSan

Hello Ordeall,

Ordeall video not bad video i like the music little i vote 7 , but still same slow combo Ordeall you need to improve more your combo speed u mess fail few hits you had lag free good pc but slow combo try to work more in your combo , probably you tab to fast the S and later R.

Anyways things i didnt like of all your versus 90% you had used Undying yeah why use always undying in vs cannt take the heat by using 2k hp scrolls just like i did with you with of all our 13x versus and you die miserably.

Watch Chickenmaster vs Ordeall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaLbrdAlI_I

full scroll vs, parasite+malice+subside+superior parasite, no shell set, no iron set, no dd on.

I Love and do Crazy Versus,

oh and slow PC+LAG = i still kill everyone that sucks huh, not for me but for everyone on my video.

Ordeall please try and make another video of full scroll, no undying pls, 2k hp scrolls.

i vote for your video 7, i like the music not bad. wish u gl. tybb.[/b]
    haha i remember that camillo

DeHealer

ChickenMaster owns all damn..
    But he has to be kidding if hes saying all his uniques are +0, thats bullcrap.

TopCat

0/10 for the effort

u owned everyone
    cause of ur gear..

try maybe putting a little effort into it next time

songs are just....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345