Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Our Journey in Krowz Land

This is a discussion on Our Journey in Krowz Land within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we have made a journey to krowz dungeon and it was awesome and fun and way better than Biforst dungeon ...
Page: 1

we have made a journey to krowz dungeon and it was awesome and fun and way better than Biforst dungeon :lol:

we have entered the cave and there was loads of traps from poison Gas and Falling Rocks and moving blades ..etc and if u get killed by any of them u lose 200 NP

we killed normal monsters and they dropped Red,Blue and Black keys which opens the doors of secret temples

dungeons had treasure box and monsters and mini bosses which drops quest items for making new weapons and armors

and some of temples we open were traps them selves where u find 200+ monster hiding there and the door closes on u to get xped by them which was gay

then we have faced Giga Hammer Boss

he dropped Scarlet Moss an item used for new quest items and few other stuff

Then 2 Envy's spawnd from 2 boxes we opened from the drop (every time we kill a boss 2 Biforst monsters appears after and they drop Biforst Gems)

Finally after we got lost many times and spent like 2 hours wondering and meeting bosses we entered Krowz Maze and faced Bansher

After that we wondered inside the Maze and we faced Blue Monsters which dropped Black Shadow Crystals and we got 6 of them and they r used for making new weapons and armors

and after 1 hour of being lost and dozens of monsters and traps we have found KROWZ

and finally we gave all the drops we got to 1 gay to put in clan bank ^_^ (thats the drops i got only not to mention everyone drops he got 8)

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Thanks for sharing with us.

Thank you very much, I didn't play the beta so I'm a noob on this patch. Is this the replacement for Bifrost in cz (ronark land)?
    I guess u all r lvl 80 and it seems pretty hard to complete, damn... =S

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Nice pics/info.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Cant wait till I get in that map h34r:

xstep

nice pics

The king. Senior Member

You guys think bifrost will be back?

Thank you very much, I didn't play the beta so I'm a noob on this patch. Is this the replacement for Bifrost in cz (ronark land)?
    I guess u all r lvl 80 and it seems pretty hard to complete, damn... =S[/b]
    u r welcomed guys :wub:

i just noticed none wrote anything about it and how to go through this dungeon so i put what we did there hoping to be a little bit helpful :P

and its not a replacement of Bifrost but this dungeon can be entered anytime during the day and u can find the NPC to enter beside the sundries in CZ

kennyburger

so what did you guys get after completing it? like item wise

Nice post bro i would never have seen this aspect of the game w/o you

watching this make me think it wont ever comeback O_O

what lvl can u enter it

lvl 70+ only

Bosses, beside Krowaz, are spawning every 5-15 mins max: Giga Hammer, Cuff's binder. Krowaz is easy to kill, 1 party is enough. Attack Krowaz until healers and other guardians spawn then sleep and lure Krowaz away from those guardians/healers (they are his healer, 2 healers).

Item wise, so random, may be 1 per boss or more, depend on your luck. This is not like the regular monster that the party deal most damage and get the box. Once you killed the boss, it spawns several boxes, you hit the box to open and anyone can loot it; first come first get. Human/other orcs can loot as well.

kennyburger

so your saying if i have a noob lvl 70 stealthed rogue, if i can get to krowas or w/e, and wait 4 a party to kill it , i can sneak in and loot it?

cunoo

Really thanks for share , i was wonder :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast