Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

OutOfControl movie

This is a discussion on OutOfControl movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It was a very nice video, too bad to see salmin raping your topic. Into was a bit long I ...
Page: 10

BobGreensley

It was a very nice video, too bad to see salmin raping your topic. Into was a bit long I too didn't watch the whole intro. I would have liked to see the vs's with the regular camera to see your mana too.

don't fight too see who is the best.. u guys are good palyers using combo/minnor and whatever, but don't try to say I beat all or so cuz it's not a good idea. you guys beat a lot of player Im sure of it, so that's enough. don't mess this topic he made a decent video he is a decent player end of the story maybe is not the best but he's a killer in the game. forget about see who is number 1.[/b]

BIEN DICHO PAISANO...

thats good, people forgot to enjoy this game instead of that, people starts making disputes, flames and fights about who is best, everyone wants to be #1, sure everyone does.. but there is always someone better all people needs to remember this is not about who is #1, for become #1 ends up pretty much lonely and hated from many many players, when friends becomes enemies, and all players starts 2 hate you, im sure you dont want that.. so just relax and try to do your best, be a killer enjoy the game w/ your friends. is all about in having fun dont forget about that..

video was awesome i love it, crazy combo nice double minor <3 , if you loose try to work better practice and practice to improve your combo style.. dats all. do your best.

sincer.

number #2 (me :lol: )

BIEN DICHO PAISANO...

thats good, people forgot to enjoy this game instead of that, people starts making disputes, flames and fights about who is best, everyone wants to be #1, sure everyone does.. but there is always someone better all people needs to remember this is not about who is #1, for become #1 ends up pretty much lonely and hated from many many players, when friends becomes enemies, and all players starts 2 hate you, im sure you dont want that.. so just relax and try to do your best, be a killer enjoy the game w/ your friends. is all about in having fun dont forget about that..[/b]

I wish everyone was thinking like you . At least it would save us reading at least 3 pages of pointless arguing in this topic .

It was a very nice video, too bad to see salmin raping your topic. Into was a bit long I too didn&#39;t watch the whole intro. I would have liked to see the vs&#39;s with the regular camera to see your mana too.[/b]
    Don`t forget it wasn`t only Salmin who posted here...

I wish everyone was thinking like you . At least it would save us reading at least 3 pages of pointless arguing in this topic .
    Don`t forget it wasn`t only Salmin who posted here...[/b]
    agreed. anyways video is awesome. cool editing i thought.. i didnt mind it.. though i do love watching these ko videos with the great editing<3 and the color changing thing... someone up there said it pissed em off... i watched this video maybe 3 times.. and noticed the color change is syncronized with the music. didnt know if ooc did this on purpose but it was pretty cool. +11/10

Banned

OutOfControl GG on c-west

nice movie 9/10

lopezik

GG movie Beny & Dark good luck.

about Salmin. All know he is shit.

peace.

nathan16

pretty sik intro bro.
    full marks

Banned

GG movie Beny & Dark good luck.
    about Salmin. All know he is shit.

peace.[/b]

if im shit, then you are a turd

check salmin the third at 04.30 - see who I&#39;m beating with:

only 1 dagger
    No iron belt
    No enchants
    No dex scroll
    4 levels below you

Just becuz Nati beated me doesn&#39;t mean its free for all to flame me??

lopezik

lol it was few months ago. I was lvl 72 just with WE and rest was quest jaw.

SO ?

lvl 72 vs lvl 70 (its not 4 lvls im right?)
    quest jaw vs almost full unique (so no belt/pend, no rings, just 1 earring on me)(just dd+7)

so...

still u are shit !

BB

deathwarrent is actually best priest ive pkd with on west

lopezik

deathwarrent is actually best priest ive pkd with on west[/b]
    Thx Steve <3

ur so good sin and one of best as mage <3

Banned

lol it was few months ago. I was lvl 72 just with WE and rest was quest jaw.

SO ?

lvl 72 vs lvl 70 (its not 4 lvls im right?)
    quest jaw vs almost full unique (so no belt/pend, no rings, just 1 earring on me)(just dd+7)

so...

still u are shit !

BB[/b]

1 dagger bro

48-80 on seeking is 73 or 74

and people can see how bad your combo is in that video, regardless your items.
    So you sir, are worse then shit

lopezik

that show what u know about ko...

I wish 48-80 to be lvl 73-74.

48-80 is lvl 72-73
    49-80 is lvl 74

and if u had less then half hp when i was using sh+shield and u was almost full uniques not even like me thats show how bad are u.

and what was wrong with my combo? i really want vs u in pvp server as warrior. then i can show u how sad are u.

anyway why u didnt show this clip when i meliced u with my ii +7 and u died in 4-5 hits?

BB

Banned

that show what u know about ko...

I wish 48-80 to be lvl 73-74.

48-80 is lvl 72-73
    49-80 is lvl 74

and if u had less then half hp when i was using sh+shield and u was almost full uniques not even like me thats show how bad are u.

and what was wrong with my combo? i really want vs u in pvp server as warrior. then i can show u how sad are u.

anyway why u didnt show this clip when i meliced u with my ii +7 and u died in 4-5 hits?

BB[/b]

"meliced"...

ya i never vsed you since it took me only 1 dagger to beat you last time.. at that time i didnt even have so crazy uniques, since i didnt have an iron belt..

and people can see how slow your combo is.. that has nothing to do with my items
    so bb noob

Anal Rapist Senior Member

10/10 movie editing is amazing also the music is cool to

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast