Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

OutOfControl movie

This is a discussion on OutOfControl movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "meliced"... ya i never vsed you since it took me only 1 dagger to beat you last time.. at that ...
Page: 11

lopezik

"meliced"...

ya i never vsed you since it took me only 1 dagger to beat you last time.. at that time i didnt even have so crazy uniques, since i didnt have an iron belt..

and people can see how slow your combo is.. that has nothing to do with my items
    so bb noob[/b]
    LIER!

i dont care anymore about ur shits.

u are just shit.

bb.

Banned Senior Member

Flame war salmin vs therat :blink:

anyway, kick ass video nice vs's and party pking, really enjoyed it

10/10

nice it reached over 150 replys in this topic about the movie so i bet loads of jealous ppl and whiners about pedal crap or i win over him in vs or crap like Booo topic

so i bet the movie is great

downloading...

this guy called steven never got to make his pk video rapidshare or youtube.com ..

who is this guy steven u guys call.. is he very good sin as u guys speak in carnac west.. like booooooo or 00000000. ?

please someone post steven video pk or vs.. i wanna take a good look at it.. thanks please someone post it or pmme w/ his video pk or vs.. from this guy called steven ty.

btw.. yeah i like the video i had watch 7x times already.. . i wanna see if you do the hold w + tap 1x r + skill attack +tap 1x R + skill attach and on and on w/ double minor and soul pot.

good music love it <3 :lol:

BenY

this guy called steven never got to make his pk video rapidshare or youtube.com ..

who is this guy steven u guys call.. is he very good sin as u guys speak in carnac west.. like booooooo or 00000000. ?

please someone post steven video pk or vs.. i wanna take a good look at it.. thanks please someone post it or pmme w/ his video pk or vs.. from this guy called steven ty. [/b]
    steven haven&#39;t got any pk movie on c-west as i know ... hes lvl 80 rogue with nice items and good skill

kurzak

dude. incredible.. honestly. how is ur mana control so PERFECT.. like dude pro&#39;d that shit up.

steven just geared rouge, seems to own other rouges so guess hes skilled... havnt seen him in vs tbh.

Robin

steven just geared rouge, seems to own other rouges so guess hes skilled... havnt seen him in vs tbh.[/b]
    he is by far best rogue on c-west, cardinal has same if not better items than him and both 80 yet he beats him full hp.
    if anyone think otherwise then just ask him for a vs.

and frukwan, he said if your juicy then he will vs you naked if your up to it

Hey cutie Senior Member

Frukwan is not juicy anymore lol. He sold it..
    current juicy isnt as good as Frukwan.

Banned

he is by far best rogue on c-west, cardinal has same if not better items than him and both 80 yet he beats him full hp.
    if anyone think otherwise then just ask him for a vs.

and frukwan, he said if your juicy then he will vs you naked if your up to it [/b]

i wouldn&#39;t say full hp unless mayb cardinal has some badluck with his combo... but ya steven is really good.

YES lol to ppls that dont know.. i sold juicy like 1 month ago almost.. and he is using shell 7 cleavers 8 quest uniques :P so stop sayin he sux.

Robin

YES lol to ppls that dont know.. i sold juicy like 1 month ago almost.. and he is using shell 7 cleavers 8 quest uniques :P so stop sayin he sux.[/b]
    well the person who plays juicy is steve and i thought that was you?

Hey cutie Senior Member

its not anymore because he sold it, he just mentioned that above

its not anymore because he sold it, he just mentioned that above[/b]
    if its not him, why did capicitor tell me its steve aka frukwan who plays juicy just now, but if he dont want to vs me naked then thats fine.

On topic: nice video and love the editing, gj

lopezik

Steve play now on Capicitor so... how the fuk he told u he play on juicy now? ><