Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

OutOfControl movie

This is a discussion on OutOfControl movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if its not him, why did capicitor tell me its steve aka frukwan who plays juicy just now, but if ...
Page: 12

if its not him, why did capicitor tell me its steve aka frukwan who plays juicy just now, but if he dont want to vs me naked then thats fine.

On topic: nice video and love the editing, gj [/b]
    wth u on about? i still have access to it and i go dungeons.... ofc i not guna vs u on there, u retarted?

Steve play now on Capicitor so... how the fuk he told u he play on juicy now? ><[/b]
    it was system who was on capicitor.

wth u on about? i still have access to it and i go dungeons.... ofc i not guna vs u on there, u retarted?[/b]
    like i said before, i asked him who plays on juicy.. and he said just steve. If you dont want to 1v1 me then thats fine, problem solved.

btw i noticed that you and the new owner have the same pking styles.. illusion and run :lol:

it was system who was on capicitor.
    like i said before, i asked him who plays on juicy.. and he said just steve. If you dont want to 1v1 me then thats fine, problem solved.

btw i noticed that you and the new owner have the same pking styles.. illusion and run :lol:[/b]
    huh ? i play juicy? O_o look at my sig nooby. illusion owns in pk.. 50% of the time thats how u die, you get illusiond, stop, cure, BB DEAD. also stops u from 1 hitting mages / priests like usual.

PS. Last time we vs&#39;d i beet u, so be quiet plx .

huh ? i play juicy? O_o look at my sig nooby. illusion owns in pk.. 50% of the time thats how u die, you get illusiond, stop, cure, BB DEAD. also stops u from 1 hitting mages / priests like usual.

PS. Last time we vs&#39;d i beet u, so be quiet plx .[/b]
    lol your just scared to 1v1 me naked, capicitor already told me its you who is playing on juicy. Last time we vs&#39;ed it was you and chukaro in 2v1, and i still won you cant move my hp, and never could, you would just illusion and run or town from me when ever you saw me, you are a joke :lol:

are u fukin dumb??? i am capacitor retard... me and system play it together.. wow didnt know u had downsyndrome..

are u fukin dumb??? i am capacitor retard... me and system play it together.. wow didnt know u had downsyndrome..[/b]

Robin

PS. Last time we vs&#39;d i beet u, so be quiet plx .[/b]

lmao funny shit, just admit you still play juicy and u still suck. steven already proved this so stop acting like you sold ur char xD.

btw i am an int priest, there is no need for you to illusion me. :lol:

Royalassassin

decent movie apart from the few minutes you wasted of my life at the beginning. 7/10

decent movie apart from the few minutes you wasted of my life at the beginning. 7/10[/b]
    Wonder why u post in here. Another precious minutes of your life wasted...

look at my sig rtards,

Juicy Lvl 75 Rouge 400k+np&#39;s Clan UndestructableZzZzZz Carnac West: Sold

will get new owner to post on here later.. seems to me steven is sad over his ego bein pwnt wen i beat him hymm

hahahaha
    OMG.. wow.. i just finish doing my homework!!

hahaha now i remember no wonder those names were very very familiar to me, steven, soulkillah, BenY .. i used to kill you guys on the ares server, hahahaaa OMGG no fcking way i remember u guys hahaahaa, :lol: hohoho :lol:

you guys are now in carnac west .. I see you guys are famous in Carnac West wow.. nice very nice.. i hope you guys are having a good time in carnac west, i wanna go there too as well.. but damm start from lvl 0 to lvl 80 again i rather shoot my balls off instead.

no wonder those names were familiar to me.. . :lol: .. wish i could be in carnac west server as well and kill u all again but oh well.. im still in ares i might go to new server i dont know yet but i might go :lol:

i wonder if you guys going to new server too ? stevenftw, soulkillar, BenY. ..

outofcontrol nice pk video love it .. <3

hahahaha

hahaha now i remember no wonder those names were very very familiar to me, steven, soulkillah, BenY .. i used to kill you guys on the ares server, hahahaaa OMGG no fcking way i remember u guys hahaahaa, :lol: hohoho :lol:

you guys are now in carnac west .. I see you guys are famous in Carnac West wow.. nice very nice.. i hope you guys are having a good time in carnac west, i wanna go there too as well.. but damm start from lvl 0 to lvl 80 again i rather shoot my balls off instead.

no wonder those names were familiar to me.. . :lol: .. wish i could be in carnac west server as well and kill u all again but oh well.. im still in ares i might go to new server i dont know yet but i might go :lol:

outofcontrol nice pk video love it .. <3[/b]
    And who are you sir. Seems like another person playing on ares since forever thinking he is so good because he is in BadCompany. I have to tell you 1 thing, Ares server went to shit long time so i don`t see any reason why u should praise that u are playing there. Maybe if you are someone from the past ares days when this server meant something i will change my mind and i can assure you that i remember the majority of the decent players from the best days of ares.

Well
    nice video 9.5/10 i love vs and when u lose ... is awesome

Robin

look at my sig rtards,

Juicy Lvl 75 Rouge 400k+np&#39;s Clan UndestructableZzZzZz Carnac West: Sold

will get new owner to post on here later.. seems to me steven is sad over his ego bein pwnt wen i beat him hymm[/b]
    lol, you were crappy sin and still are. You lose to lvl 59&#39;s in 1v1, its really pathetic that you actually come here saying u can beat steven, rofl.

hahahaha

outofcontrol nice pk video love it .. <3[/b]
    maybe you thinking about a different steven

rob i dno who u r... ok i beat him wen we had same items, ill admit that steven beats me most recently before i sold.. look at his gear rofl.

edit topic should be closed, steven and his bum buddys tryin to flame rofl