Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

OutOfControl movie

This is a discussion on OutOfControl movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, you were crappy sin and still are. You lose to lvl 59's in 1v1, its really pathetic that you ...
Page: 13

lol, you were crappy sin and still are. You lose to lvl 59's in 1v1, its really pathetic that you actually come here saying u can beat steven, rofl.
    maybe you thinking about a different steven [/b]

hahaha nope.. steven sold his ares items and character long time ago.. but im playing ko ares server more than 3 years till now.. .
    :lol: i used to play warrior for 3 years over all i say good they having good time in carnac west but in ares used to kill them :lol: in colony zone. but is good little by little good players starts to move to another new servers.. i should it went to carnac west.. too.. but too late i guess i will wait for new server and go there play rogue sin or warrior .

rob i dno who u r... ok i beat him wen we had same items, ill admit that steven beats me most recently before i sold.. look at his gear rofl.

edit topic should be closed, steven and his bum buddys tryin to flame rofl[/b]
    only time you ever beat me was when you used rice cakes when you played on deadlykillah.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=228313&hl

oh and before you claim this is not you in this ss, i have plenty other ones when i owned you when you played meow and recent screenshots of when you played juicy.

the fact is, you and chukaro couldnt even beat me in a 2v1, yet here you are claiming you beat me

hahaha nope.. steven sold his ares items and character long time ago.. but im playing ko ares server more than 3 years till now.. .
    :lol: i used to play warrior for 3 years over all i say good they having good time in carnac west but in ares used to kill them :lol: in colony zone. but is good little by little good players starts to move to another new servers.. i should it went to carnac west.. too.. but too late i guess i will wait for new server and go there play rogue sin or warrior .[/b]
    i dont know who you are, but you probably thinking about a different steven. I played ares at the start of this year for like 2-3 months, and i never sold my account.

are you retarted? keep searching through your ss's bud

like i said i admit you beat me.. im not the 1 here trying to prove how big my "ego" is ... its you... you and your friend saying that i suck and youve never lost a vs? well just proved you wrong, keep ya crying abut thinkin im juicy /dont care

ps: i just re read that topic and you got completely satted again, leave this topic and stop starting flames, we are sorry for your "ego" being ruined. if you wanu talk do it in pms.

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

you bought the acc at 66.

dnt really memba but watevs.... besides point, outs media topic and its turned into how big stevens ego is

OutOfControl

that`s right frukwan

good editing, fun vid to watch, 9/10.

Bump this topic to the sky !
    I love reading posts about "how big is my dick".
    3/10 pages about the movie
    7/10 some other crap

Steven... ya this guy is unbeatable i gotta say. Leave the point hes items are like x5 then every1s else, i still remmber when u told me when im 65 u didnt use BB, then i see in ur screen shot u did. u have 1 minor on skillbar, ur saying u dont use right click and there is like 6 minor using before any mana used, ur mana ends in a second, nice finger u got there.
    how the heck can steve beat u when he hits u half then u hit him? gtfo, ty.

nati all you do is start flame wars , when steven was in vicarious he told me he used 1 minor no right click but he minor'd so fast for it to be only 1 minor , eh who knows

Steven... ya this guy is unbeatable i gotta say. Leave the point hes items are like x5 then every1s else, i still remmber when u told me when im 65 u didnt use BB, then i see in ur screen shot u did. u have 1 minor on skillbar, ur saying u dont use right click and there is like 6 minor using before any mana used, ur mana ends in a second, nice finger u got there.
    how the heck can steve beat u when he hits u half then u hit him? gtfo, ty.[/b]
    yea back then when i had low mana, i only used 1 minor button there was no need for 2 minors, as for minor stacking up its from lag delays. Its funny how you talk about items even though i beat you fully naked like 30 times?, anyways im still waiting for the 500m you bet.

p.s nice paper dd :lol:

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...t&name=Nati

magnified

pfft, i pwned steven on my warrior... his only excuse was he had no iron necklace (mhmm, i doubt that)

pfft, i pwned steven on my warrior... his only excuse was he had no iron necklace (mhmm, i doubt that)[/b]
    sure you beat me, but that was when i traded my uniques for daggers and you were hitting me for 650+ on my screen, and the fact you beat me by what? 200hp? when i had my uniques i vsed you behind orc base, and beat you by 2.5k + hp..

also i vsed you on your bp, you maliced/para/massived/10k healed etc.. and i still would beat you easily every time.

sure you beat me, but that was when i traded my uniques for daggers and you were hitting me for 650+ on my screen, and the fact you beat me by what? 200hp? when i had my uniques i vsed you behind orc base, and beat you by 2.5k + hp..

also i vsed you on your bp, you maliced/para/massived/10k healed etc.. and i still would beat you easily every time.[/b]
    SURE BUD. WE ALL BELIEVE YOU.

ps. were all better than you steven !

Juicy > you
    DOODLY > you
    Heartless > you
    Out > you
    Nati > you

..mm your gonnu lose sleep over this 1. Mr.EGO

SURE BUD. WE ALL BELIEVE YOU.

ps. Tell sum1 who cares, BUD.

were all better than you steven !

Juicy > you
    DOODLY > you
    Heartless > you
    Out > you
    Nati > you

..mm your gonnu lose sleep over this 1.[/b]
    ohhh your still upset, that i beat you guys in 2v1? if they are greater than me, then why cant any of them beat me?