Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

OutOfControl movie

This is a discussion on OutOfControl movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; didnt i win u like 10-0 on arena u crying u have lags? didnt i won u unbuffed cz and ...
Page: 6

didnt i win u like 10-0 on arena u crying u have lags? didnt i won u unbuffed cz and u said come arena ill beat u and lose full hp? didnt i even make a movie on how i beat u esaily? didnt i call u 5000 times a day come arena, u saying u have lags now? ill meet u tomorow in arena, show every1 how little scammer u are not giving me those items. o and next time dont vs my sharer in arena, run in a vs when ur saying ur souls gone rofl. i wont post here more since i dont want destroyed hes movie topic. btw out is not even full uniq ur full +1 and u didnt kill him. loled.

magnified

gotta agree with nati, sadly, salmin sucks

considering outofcontrol aint using a IN... and a bad left hand dagger theres a massive item difference out > salmin, nati > salmin

Considering i saw Nati losing to Out in Hellsgarem server i would also say Out > Nati.

graphic 9/10
    music 9/10
    skill 9/10
    overall 9/10

Very high rating. I'm glad evetime i see that someone is wise engought to use Vegas and make some movie which arent like thousands others. So this movie was from the best ones.

btw. i wish have yours fps while frapsing, then its a lot easier to do good effects.

PS: your movie has been added here > http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...244042&st=0

nice nice video , love it...

i love your last versus.. with SalminTR but i see you have the right click on the minor , in that versus were you using double minor heal, with ur 2hands at the keyboard or left hand on keyboard and the other on your right click mouse for your minor, cuz we humans we only have 2 hands and 5 fingers. ^^ .

on the first half of your video i see totally different skills bars from like hp pot in 1 light feet in 2, later i see you move your reset ur skill bars like spike in 1 and trust in 2, 6 soul pot 7+8 minor.

that set up i use similar on my assasin the 2 minor at the end but i dont use right click, but i need learn how to minor heal w/ right click mouse and keyboard at same time.

still i love ur last versus.. nice never see someone getting so much red ball more than 10 times ^^ pretty cool sweet give u an 9 for it nice, edit , music, combo. all

yeah i just red others people posts, yeah now i know why 2 type of different combos = 2 players.
    but the player doing vs w/ salminTR having right click in minor was he using right click for the minor or just 2 hands in keyboard right hand doing the 6 soul pot 7 and 8 minor, or he just use his right hand for the right click minor on his mouse and left hand for the combo attack skills.

let me know about that pls , thanks and love the music nice thanks. here is a 9 for the video sweetttt :lol:

Ganadorph Senior Member

Wink

Awesome movie man 10/10 love the part where u beat Pancho and salmin they thought they were unbeatable :lol:

OutOfControl

nice nice video , love it...

i love your last versus.. with SalminTR but i see you have the right click on the minor , in that versus were you using double minor heal, with ur 2hands at the keyboard or left hand on keyboard and the other on your right click mouse for your minor, cuz we humans we only have 2 hands and 5 fingers. ^^ .

on the first half of your video i see totally different skills bars from like hp pot in 1 light feet in 2, later i see you move your reset ur skill bars like spike in 1 and trust in 2, 6 soul pot 7+8 minor.

that set up i use similar on my assasin the 2 minor at the end but i dont use right click, but i need learn how to minor heal w/ right click mouse and keyboard at same time.

still i love ur last versus.. nice never see someone getting so much red ball more than 10 times ^^ pretty cool sweet give u an 9 for it nice, edit , music, combo. all

yeah i just red others people posts, yeah now i know why 2 type of different combos = 2 players.
    but the player doing vs w/ salminTR having right click in minor was he using right click for the minor or just 2 hands in keyboard right hand doing the 6 soul pot 7 and 8 minor, or he just use his right hand for the right click minor on his mouse and left hand for the combo attack skills.

let me know about that pls , thanks and love the music nice thanks. here is a 9 for the video sweetttt :lol:[/b]
    Man i never use minnor on right click >< LOL just a double minnor
    Btw why you think that my minnor is on my mouse ??? im shocked... You in the fix !!!

BenY

to Colmillo - As u noticed the movie is made by 2 players , im using diferent skill bar for pk with hp pot and light feet and right click on minor and dark is using dual minors without hp on skillbar and light feet on right click mouse ...
    the thing with right click minor i use only when im runing or healing other ppl , however im dueling with good players im changing my skillbar for dual minor .

oh and dark wasn&#39;t using right click minor at vs with salmin rofl

BenY

graphic 9/10
    music 9/10
    skill 9/10
    overall 9/10

Very high rating. I&#39;m glad evetime i see that someone is wise engought to use Vegas and make some movie which arent like thousands others. So this movie was from the best ones.

btw. i wish have yours fps while frapsing, then its a lot easier to do good effects.

PS: your movie has been added here > http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...244042&st=0[/b]
    thanks for hight rating and uploaded the movie on rapidshare

Banned

considering outofcontrol aint using a IN... and a bad left hand dagger theres a massive item difference out > salmin, nati > salmin[/b]

don&#39;t even talk about items.. i didn&#39;t use valks, enchants and pathos gloves to even the vs abit.. and i respect outofcontrol for beating me...

and ya, the jew nati has mayb vsed someone on my char before, but if he would beat "salmin" as in "the owner" he would get a rol +1, and dv +8
    how come he haven&#39;t got those items? oh ya, cuz he can&#39;t beat me even if he uses all his dd. He can talk all he want but no one cares until he proves it.

ps:
    juicy check my sig and stop talking for others

cool, i think i ment Hamad not you. TYBB

who cant beat soulshot fll hp >.<

don&#39;t even talk about items.. i didn&#39;t use valks, enchants and pathos gloves to even the vs abit.. and i respect outofcontrol for beating me...

and ya, the jew nati has mayb vsed someone on my char before, but if he would beat "salmin" as in "the owner" he would get a rol +1, and dv +8
    how come he haven&#39;t got those items? oh ya, cuz he can&#39;t beat me even if he uses all his dd. He can talk all he want but no one cares until he proves it.

ps:
    juicy check my sig and stop talking for others[/b]
    that wasnt u the fag i vsed on arena with all the shits about vpn? hell thats was u. im on now, lets see if u have the balls to vs me.
    about nati losing to out, he did lose to him back then in the final score, and won him after 1 month. btw, nati is not me.
    stll waiting salmin.

TopCat

gg movie

Banned

that wasnt u the fag i vsed on arena with all the shits about vpn? hell thats was u. im on now, lets see if u have the balls to vs me.
    about nati losing to out, he did lose to him back then in the final score, and won him after 1 month. btw, nati is not me.
    stll waiting salmin.[/b]

im visiting my parents this weekend... so ill be home in about 5hours
    then ill pm you on the forum

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast