Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie

This is a discussion on OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div> Originally posted by mantra90+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mantra90) Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies <!--QuoteBegin-mantra90 @ <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe what do you ...
Page: 10

mantra90

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by mantra90+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mantra90)
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    <!--QuoteBegin-mantra90
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

what do you mean miss? *Miss as in it does crap damage or miss because "skill failed". *As far as Im concerned "Skill Failed" means *
    a) You are too far away
    B) You dont know how to combo so you are hitting the buttons too fast.
    What "miss" means is that it does crap damage. *For a sin, itll do poison damage. *"Missing" has nothing to do with combo, its pure bad luck.

u tryed helis?, r u 72 bp? any1 know u? u made video? u just envy, cuz u think u can do it better, but u cant so stfu :rollseyes:

I tried it... and I agree that he sucks ass and cant combo. Only retarded fucks like you actually believing he is legit don't know what a good player is.
    so no1 can hav shard+9 raptor+9 ms+9...its impossible, thats what u say?[/b]
    Yes I think its fucking impossible do I have to spell it out for you? You cant make a +9 with 2 +8 items only fucking dimwits like you believe that bullshit story. +9 high class item is possible 3 ways... dupe, gm created or haveing at least 25 +8's. Anyone who disagree's with me is a retard.

Want to change my mind?

MAKE A VIDEO OF THE UPGRADE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP[/b][/quote]

u dont play xig, u dun know what hapns ther, u dunno nuthin about it, 90% top5 clan playa' know that ms story n know passed for many investigations, i dun need to xplain u, go keep playin and stop flaming, or send a mail to a gm from xig, i got them on msn and i speak with em, they old gm's know ms legit story. if i make a video of upgradin +9 u will say its edited, who dont beleiv now, never will. just that, or u think that video +1to+10 1 item was true?, mayb was, mayb wasnt u can doubt all the time, as i tell u, if u dun play xig, u cant complain about.

btw, upgradin mode changed with FD, and im not bluebaby so i know only hard way upgrade mode to+9, i dont know what best boxe for it cuz i never try make, if i get, i get hacked next day and i dun wanna bore gm all day.

PD: other reason why dont make video of upgradin....easy, i dont want every nub like u usin same method i use and get +8 legit items, if u wanna learn boxes mode, then u should get more money(USD) than u need for buy bronze premium...im not for free.

TunaFishyMe

Have you ever tried make 9+ gear? I "guess" its possibly to make a complete set of 9+ bp clothes. They are NPC items, worthless. Regradless, its going to take you a month to make all 9+ gears. Not to mention scroll cost. But whatever. And then he is able to pull a 9+ MS out of his ass? rofl. "I managed to get 2 8+ MS. Was bored one day and threw it onto the anvil" yea...ok! The only thing a GM can do is to check if its unique. THATS IT. If you dupe dupe dupe and upgrade, then delete the dupes, its safe. Dont gie me crap that im not sure about this because i am 500% sure. I accidently duped Phantom's Dagger, losing my own (log-in rollback) and we deleted a couple of his daggers with fraps. He holds onto the same daggers today. Sure, we dont all frap upgrades, but when a 9+ is created, who wouldnt take a screen shot?

kibal

Originally posted by Razzmiester
    LOL

i personally liked the movie

and for fucks sake its a bp its hard to combo with bp

he aint a sin, u guys i personally think are bein too hard on him

he even said in the beggenin it aint about kill just ridiculous dmg on ppl

owww you touched my tralala
    rofl is easy combo with a bp jsut 1 skill .

kibal

Originally posted by mantra90+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mantra90)</div>
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)
    <!--QuoteBegin-mantra90
    @

what do you mean miss? *Miss as in it does crap damage or miss because "skill failed". *As far as Im concerned "Skill Failed" means *
    a) You are too far away
    B) You dont know how to combo so you are hitting the buttons too fast.
    What "miss" means is that it does crap damage. *For a sin, itll do poison damage. *"Missing" has nothing to do with combo, its pure bad luck.

u tryed helis?, r u 72 bp? any1 know u? u made video? u just envy, cuz u think u can do it better, but u cant so stfu :rollseyes:
    I tried it... and I agree that he sucks ass and cant combo. Only retarded fucks like you actually believing he is legit don't know what a good player is.[/b]
    so no1 can hav shard+9 raptor+9 ms+9...its impossible, thats what u say?, when u gonna beleiv it, when u can make it byurself?...zzzz[/b][/quote]

Of course is posible duping +8 , like he did 4 sure .

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies

Yes I think its fucking impossible do I have to spell it out for you? You cant make a +9 with 2 +8 items only fucking dimwits like you believe that bullshit story. +9 high class item is possible 3 ways... dupe, gm created or haveing at least 25 +8's. Anyone who disagree's with me is a retard.

Want to change my mind?

MAKE A VIDEO OF THE UPGRADE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP
    so... i saw video where one guy made +9 shard from 1 or 2 +8 items ... <_<

mantra90

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Have you ever tried make 9+ gear? *I "guess" its possibly to make a complete set of 9+ bp clothes. *They are NPC items, worthless. *Regradless, its going to take you a month to make all 9+ gears. *Not to mention scroll cost. *But whatever. *And then he is able to pull a 9+ MS out of his ass? *rofl. *"I managed to get 2 8+ MS. *Was bored one day and threw it onto the anvil" yea...ok! *The only thing a GM can do is to check if its unique. *THATS IT. *If you dupe dupe dupe and upgrade, then delete the dupes, its safe. *Dont gie me crap that im not sure about this because i am 500% sure. *I accidently duped Phantom's Dagger, losing my own (log-in rollback) and we deleted a couple of his daggers with fraps. *He holds onto the same daggers today. *Sure, we dont all frap upgrades, but when a 9+ is created, who wouldnt take a screen shot?
    i never said +9 aint hard to get, its really hard, but i never tryed on KO the way i know now about upgradin, i had no clue about upgradin on that time, i learn on KE not KO, and i bet u tryed upgradin +9 gear on KE not KO, as u know its diff upg method, we will never know, Gm said legit after big investigation and they did trade log and blablabla rollback every second for example, at 22:00:20 5/5/04 blueb had 2ms+8 at 22:00:30 blueb had ms+9...u think he can use 20 ms on 10 seconds? probably he know somethin we dont, it just dont fix, gm rollback and couldnt find 19 ms "u" need to make +9

TunaFishyMe

yep. and he burnt 2 chitin 8s, a DV 8 and then throws a shard 8 on the anvil. That video was very very old. FT has been bugged for how long? How is he able to get a DV 8 to begin with? By Duping. He doesnt care about a shard 8 when hardly anyone has a MD 8? Why? Because hes duping.

mantra90

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    yep. *and he burnt 2 chitin 8s, a DV 8 and then throws a shard 8 on the anvil. *That video was very very old. *FT has been bugged for how long? *How is he able to get a DV 8 to begin with? *By Duping. *He doesnt care about a shard 8 when hardly anyone has a MD 8? *Why? Because hes duping.
    thats different than blueb story i saw video 2, blueb used only 2 ms, i beleiv as u do its almost impossible, but on that time remember u could use normal upgrade and LATER BUS, remember, its totally different upgrade mode, not even high class normal class shit class items. just think about that. 5month investigation...for nothing?

TunaFishyMe

For someone to tell me that K2 had a GM investigate ONE item for 5 month already makes me disbelieve. It took them 24 days to solve my clan problem when I already solved it myself. 5 Months of investigation for ONE item means that they would care about whats going on in the game. 5 Months means that they would have stopped KOM when it first started not when he "found a better job". 5 Months means that they would FIX duping rather than taking out features of the game.

kibal

yep. *and he burnt 2 chitin 8s, a DV 8 and then throws a shard 8 on the anvil. *That video was very very old. *FT has been bugged for how long? *How is he able to get a DV 8 to begin with? *By Duping. *He doesnt care about a shard 8 when hardly anyone has a MD 8? *Why? Because hes duping.
    thats different than blueb story i saw video 2, blueb used only 2 ms, i beleiv as u do its almost impossible, but on that time remember u could use normal upgrade and LATER BUS, remember, its totally different upgrade mode, not even high class normal class shit class items. just think about that. 5month investigation...for nothing?[/b]
    Rofl i cant believe that they waste 5 month investigating a ms+9 , when they can just delete it like they did with a tons of legit items .
    Also there are 12871934 dupers that still playing and never got ban but he isnt one of them oc cose "he is a pro upgrader" rofl.

mantra90

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    Originally posted by mantra90@

thats different than blueb story i saw video 2, blueb used only 2 ms, i beleiv as u do its almost impossible, but on that time remember u could use normal upgrade and LATER BUS, remember, its totally different upgrade mode, not even high class normal class shit class items. just think about that. 5month investigation...for nothing?
    Rofl i cant believe that they waste 5 month investigating a ms+9 , when they can just delete it like they did with a tons of legit items .
    Also there are 12871934 dupers that still playing and never got ban but he isnt one of them oc cose "he is a pro upgrader" rofl.[/b]
    mayb on bera n cypher cuz dupers r only players ther and they buy pre, but xig its kinda diez or same ares, and its not bout wut u think its bout wut it is, many ppl pressure for erase or decrease ms+9 lvl but finally gm's decided, n wasnt only 1 was a bunch of em cuz they couldnt beleiv +9 two hit either... :wacko: im tellin u, send a postcar to k2 askin for it mayb they answer :lol:

btw xig is kinda xtrange server, but doesnt mean dupe, iv seen here, totemic bow , rare item shard+7 non upgreable, even shard with dex. but what, u will say theguy duped shards till he could add dex? its not about dupe, mayb only good gun pplwho know a lot of server bugs

kibal

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)
    <!--QuoteBegin-mantra90
    @

Also there are 12871934 dupers that still playing and never got ban but he isnt one of them oc cose "he is a pro upgrader" rofl.[/b]
    mayb on bera n cypher cuz dupers r only players ther and they buy pre, but xig its kinda diez or same ares, and its not bout wut u think its bout wut it is, many ppl pressure for erase or decrease ms+9 lvl but finally gm's decided, n wasnt only 1 was a bunch of em cuz they couldnt beleiv +9 two hit either... :wacko: im tellin u, send a postcar to k2 askin for it mayb they answer :lol:

btw xig is kinda xtrange server, but doesnt mean dupe, iv seen here, totemic bow , rare item shard+7 non upgreable, even shard with dex. but what, u will say theguy duped shards till he could add dex? its not about dupe, mayb only good gun pplwho know a lot of server bugs [/b][/quote]

Before they were pro upgrades now they r just bug abusers .

Frosterr

Jealousy :wub:

Aba

+9 gear is very possible..and you dont need 25 or something close to it to make +8, otherwise you couldn't explain the +9 wood staffs that show up without trina, and much better might I add

many make +9 bp gear lameass, you just not good enough to reach for that goal.
    if you think just because someone has a GOOD item at +9, then you're foolish, people try it all the time.

Aba

and you dont need 25 or something close to it to make +8

sorry that's meant to say 'to make +9'

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast