Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie

This is a discussion on OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Skazi all here idiots ! his sword is like 1year old his sword is from old ko ...
Page: 12

Originally posted by Skazi
    all here idiots !

his sword is like 1year old his sword is from old ko before KE etc etc
    all his jewels are+0 and he work d@mn hard to get them! *
    the bp+9 armors are not his, he loan them from friend for the movie, it not that hard to make +9 full gear this is just a matter of time to make it!

and he is a good player, he can combo well with jugjment, hellis is a new skill and have diffrent combo style, he need to learn it.
    he show you his movie so you can see the power of the new skill of bp lvl 72 so just stfu and respect him! he good player and he work hard for his gear
    nice man... i know this, but you said it really nice +1 :rollseyes: B)

xAzeroTHx

Originally posted by 0wnoR
    "ohh u touch my +9 ms" dindindon
    yeah dindindon

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Originally posted by mantra90+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mantra90)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-iAbuseHell
    make a video again when you are lvl 80 and fight a lvl 80 warrior

i am curious how fast he goes down :P
    i really doubt bp can win on a vs, and i mean without usin malice(helis too strong now no need malice for vs i think),but on pvp probably bp can own any class, as usual.

btw a lvl 80 warrior with good gear can reach 11k+ hp with undyin(i know 12k) n if hav good buffer... so who knows on pvp we can get some surprises next year. (mage tank dark mare rofl)jk'
    anyway. its not the subject that so why U MAKE ME WRITE THIS BABA!.

ps: :wacko:[/b]
    lol a flame post?

#1, a lvl 80 bp vs a lvl 80 warrior can definetly win on pvp the bp duffs the warrior so chances become more equal or more in the advantage of the bp.

#2, in the movie you see a high lvled person vs most of the time fighting vs lvl 60-65 if both are same lvl it would be a bit more fair fight.

and 'BABA' i never made you write that post. did i ask you anywhere? no.... :wacko:

i still want to use this char to make a movie

xAzeroTHx

We dont any idea -_-

i wanna see this priest in MaGix's or FIuppy's hand

Skazi

Originally posted by magix
    i still want to use this char to make a movie
    this will never happend :P

JMann

damn!

Originally posted by mantra90+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mantra90)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-iAbuseHell
    make a video again when you are lvl 80 and fight a lvl 80 warrior

i am curious how fast he goes down :P
    i really doubt bp can win on a vs, and i mean without usin malice(helis too strong now no need malice for vs i think),but on pvp probably bp can own any class, as usual.

btw a lvl 80 warrior with good gear can reach 11k+ hp with undyin(i know 12k) n if hav good buffer... so who knows on pvp we can get some surprises next year. (mage tank dark mare rofl)jk'
    anyway. its not the subject that so why U MAKE ME WRITE THIS BABA!.

ps: :wacko:[/b]

lol, mages already tanked dark mare, they even did talos..

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Sorry i cant b bothered to read all 7 pages, but is this video on YouTube? if it is, can i get a link, and if it isnt, can sum1 put it there.... thanks

cRuX

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    rofl? *wtf? *combo on bp is a ton easier than on sin. *Its all timing. *Once you have the timing down, its all the same. *Sin, you have to change kill bars continuously. *BP you just combo with one button duhhh...anyone who can clap at a steady pace can do that. *

hes utter shit. *All gear no skill. *Interserver war? As I recall, you guys lost all of them.
    Yeah We beat them rofl

bigboii

that movie owned....
    if u learn combo with that skill, ooooohhhh u will rape so freakin hard than

earl

they made that ms like 15-16 months ago if u were reading offical forums u'd remember that cos he ( forgot the name of guy) did merchant that ms at human inn if armors made by akuna i m kinda sure those r legit cos he wasted 3 months for those armors about onlypriest's skills he is not bp normally and i did 1 vs 1 with many times he is better than most of the guys who did claim they r good.

BeneGesserit

Originally posted by earl
    they made that ms like 15-16 months ago if u were reading offical forums u'd remember that cos he ( forgot the name of guy) did merchant that ms at human inn if armors made by akuna i m kinda sure those r legit cos he wasted 3 months for those armors about onlypriest's skills he is not bp normally and i did 1 vs 1 with many times he is better than most of the guys who did claim they r good.
    yea nice 1vs1 it was loong time ago when i know play bp after i was long time int priest...

About MS+9... For this is another xxx topics so NO COMENT

About Gear+9... Dont care if you think its duped or no... maked it my friend and i belive him... he maked it when he w8ting for rollback so he have alot time for upgrading...

About my movie it was maked in Adobe Premiere Pro 7.0... and i think i never will make movie like this becouse i dont want again read topic where all only flame me... sorry i spent 20 hours in days for play i maked lvl 72 I think in 3 or 4 days...

I want only show helis skill not my char or my combo... i know i play bp 7 hours only for this movie... i spend 150m for reskill restat...
    so if you dont want say thx or its not so good so dont flame or make offtopic

THX A LOT PPL WHAT COVER ME...

AND THX TO PPL WHAT FLAME... I dont care what you say

PS: Im back from vacation

Originally posted by BeneGesserit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BeneGesserit)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-earl
    yea nice 1vs1 it was loong time ago when i know play bp after i was long time int priest...

About MS+9... For this is another xxx topics so NO COMENT

About Gear+9... Dont care if you think its duped or no... maked it my friend and i belive him... he maked it when he w8ting for rollback so he have alot time for upgrading...

About my movie it was maked in Adobe Premiere Pro 7.0... and i think i never will make movie like this becouse i dont want again read topic where all only flame me... sorry i spent 20 hours in days for play i maked lvl 72 I think in 3 or 4 days...

I want only show helis skill not my char or my combo... i know i play bp 7 hours only for this movie... i spend 150m for reskill restat...
    so if you dont want say thx or its not so good so dont flame or make offtopic

THX A LOT PPL WHAT COVER ME...

AND THX TO PPL WHAT FLAME... I dont care what you say

PS: Im back from vacation[/b]
    can i borrow your character h43r:

but seriouslly, thanks for showing us, i was curious about this skill.