Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie

This is a discussion on OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by magix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(magix)</div> Originally posted by BeneGesserit @ <!--QuoteBegin-earl they made that ms like 15-16 months ago if ...
Page: 13

BeneGesserit

Originally posted by magix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(magix)</div>
    Originally posted by BeneGesserit@
    <!--QuoteBegin-earl

they made that ms like 15-16 months ago if u were reading offical forums u'd remember that cos he ( forgot the name of guy) did merchant that ms at human inn if armors made by akuna i m kinda sure those r legit cos he wasted 3 months for those armors about onlypriest's skills he is not bp normally and i did 1 vs 1 with many times he is better than most of the guys who did claim they r good.

yea nice 1vs1 it was loong time ago when i know play bp after i was long time int priest...

About MS+9... For this is another xxx topics so NO COMENT

About Gear+9... Dont care if you think its duped or no... maked it my friend and i belive him... he maked it when he w8ting for rollback so he have alot time for upgrading...

About my movie it was maked in Adobe Premiere Pro 7.0... and i think i never will make movie like this becouse i dont want again read topic where all only flame me... sorry i spent 20 hours in days for play i maked lvl 72 I think in 3 or 4 days...

I want only show helis skill not my char or my combo... i know i play bp 7 hours only for this movie... i spend 150m for reskill restat...
    so if you dont want say thx or its not so good so dont flame or make offtopic

THX A LOT PPL WHAT COVER ME...

AND THX TO PPL WHAT FLAME... I dont care what you say

PS: Im back from vacation
    can i borrow your character h43r:

but seriouslly, thanks for showing us, i was curious about this skill.[/b]
    man i dont know you i dont have your msn... i dont want give my char to any turk what play on inet cofe for easy hack or somethink... i dont say you want hack me im only scared...

halali

Im BeneGesserit now ill use this account because admin activate him

BeatItPunk

<!--QuoteBegin-earl

they made that ms like 15-16 months ago if u were reading offical forums u'd remember that cos he ( forgot the name of guy) did merchant that ms at human inn if armors made by akuna i m kinda sure those r legit cos he wasted 3 months for those armors about onlypriest's skills he is not bp normally and i did 1 vs 1 with many times he is better than most of the guys who did claim they r good.

yea nice 1vs1 it was loong time ago when i know play bp after i was long time int priest...

About Gear+9... Dont care if you think its duped or no... maked it my friend and i belive him... he maked it when he w8ting for rollback so he have alot time for upgrading...

About my movie it was maked in Adobe Premiere Pro 7.0... and i think i never will make movie like this becouse i dont want again read topic where all only flame me... sorry i spent 20 hours in days for play i maked lvl 72 I think in 3 or 4 days...

Magix would pwn 'em all with that character <_<
    I want only show helis skill not my char or my combo... i know i play bp 7 hours only for this movie... i spend 150m for reskill restat...

BeatItPunk

<!--QuoteBegin-earl

Magix would pwn 'em all with that character <_<

magix pwns ^_^

furbend

thx for the video. and i don't care ms is legit or not cause i am playing on cypher. humans of xgienon must think about it h43r:

lol im american benne and i play only from home, well if you want or something add me on msn [email protected] and we can talk and stuff, thanks anyways

Rampage

Nice vid dude but I really hate the second song xD

BeneGesserit

Originally posted by magix
    lol im american benne and i play only from home, well if you want or something add me on msn [email protected] and we can talk and stuff, thanks anyways
    leanback

About the man who hates second song : i NEEEEEEEEED AN EXORCISMMMMMMMMM WASH ME CLEANNNN!!!!!!!!!

listen again i choose it :P ( akuna )

hoody

Originally posted by Calwing
    And btw, how can someone be lvl 72 who dont know how to combo?

Its was nice movie

But maybe you should post it to cheater section.

HAHHAA you should post it to cheater section umauhaa I like it <3 calwing

Thoskhi

while you were on 1vs1 with priest, where was your cure skill?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Originally posted by Thoskhi
    if your talking bout how he cured...i think its on his 2nd bar and on right click.

you lot saying learn how to combo...why do you need to combo with tht insane damage...

Banned

Originally posted by Granny1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Granny1)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Thoskhi
    if your talking bout how he cured...i think its on his 2nd bar and on right click.

you lot saying learn how to combo...why do you need to combo with tht insane damage...[/b]
    because people like soulslayer on ares and faaliyet_volcom suck ass.

why should they combo? oh sorry they dont need to because all of their duped gear and bullshit accesories/armors is good enough for them. they dont know english very well and they rather just spam skills and sliding calling it "skill" when any other stupid moron with a character like that could do the exact same.

if i had a character like that, i wouldnt fraps anything i fought.

xourico

LOL are u guys stupid or stupid? someone said he made the MS+9 IN KO?? BEFORE KE??

OMFG!!! ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IT IN KE and everyone has 1 +8, and ur saying u made a ms+9 in KO when +7 weapons where the pwnage?? <_<

dude, if Im correct u just used an old anvil "bug" to make it...
    sadly u were not the only one making a +9 item -_-

now comments to the movie?
    1-no skills
    2-no skills
    3-no skills
    4-ur in xigenon I dun care

/bye

Havvk

Originally posted by xourico
    LOL are u guys stupid or stupid? someone said he made the MS+9 IN KO?? BEFORE KE??

OMFG!!! ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IT IN KE and everyone has 1 +8, and ur saying u made a ms+9 in KO when +7 weapons where the pwnage?? *<_< *

dude, if Im correct u just used an old anvil "bug" to make it...
    sadly u were not the only one making a +9 item *-_- *

now comments to the movie?
    1-no skills
    2-no skills
    3-no skills
    4-ur in xigenon I dun care

/bye
    also how can u say: " OMFG OMFG OMFG IM COMING BEST MOVIE EVER WOW HE KILLS ALOT" what i think is that u dont have a 62+ char cuz there are best videos of pking and what i like of videos is the SKILLS!!!!! how to combo,how to pot
    when to attack,when to defend,when to tp,etc,etc,etc....
    btw ive seen many topics about "suspicious" items and the answer is always is : IS NOT THE SUBJECT,IS NOT THE TOPIC,
    WE CAN TALK IN OTHER POST,why u shouldnt tell us :"ok well i duped the MS and i made my gear and 4 friends play my
    char to 72 in 3 days and i decided to make a vid of what a guy with no life can do"

is time to u ppl LEARN what is a nice video,a nice player,many ppl lvl 70+ in CZ i see in shells +8,shards+8,etc,etc and they
    dont fuking know how to combo,lvl is important but is not all,i post this cuz i played a rogue lvl 62 and i had the oportunity
    to kill in 1 vs 1 many 65+,now im playing my warrior and everyday i go arena to learn more, i can say i have nice items
    but many ppl have better so i try to improve my skills....anyway pls guys THINK before post

i dont have anything against this priest,he made a nice video thats all

lol 2k dmg on fucking shell +8 rogues