Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie

This is a discussion on OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Arca_ lol 2k dmg on fucking shell +8 rogues he use ms+11 <_<...
Page: 14

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Arca_
    lol 2k dmg on fucking shell +8 rogues
    he use ms+11 <_<

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by xAzeroTHx
    +9 paper Set Hımmm maybe *

+11 Mirage Sword O_o not imposible...

I remember Yesterday I upgrade +1231312 Ms
    yea+11 h43r:

most of the people were total noobs. there is one part near the end in human trolls where he hits a priest for 1500 and a mage for 600. I assume the mage was just well equipped for PK. He also hit a rogue near the start for 650. I think if he was on ares he would hit me for maximum 600-650, which is still a lot but theres a good chance he would get his ass kicked against even a small party who are skilled pkers.

And about sliding, you missed out on many kills because you would slide away giving them a chance to run. If you stayed tight on them you could get more hits in, doesnt matter if you combo or not.

oh and i prefer the 2nd song over whatever that gay euro-pop was at the start lol

i wish OnlyPriest posted his older movies on ko4life, he comboed there fking fast with 70 lvl

did he get a lobotomy and forget how to combo? :rollseyes:

Banned Senior Member

0000000 come a1 when u 75/80 i give u duel shard+11 and +11 chitin set u will het alll 2k+ h43r:

i will never get 73 let alone 75 lol

MrCold

realy awsome movie, i like the most the part in the trolls when you died
    and the other priset ressed you

xourico

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    LOL are u guys stupid or stupid? someone said he made the MS+9 IN KO?? BEFORE KE??

OMFG!!! ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IT IN KE and everyone has 1 +8, and ur saying u made a ms+9 in KO when +7 weapons where the pwnage?? *<_< *

dude, if Im correct u just used an old anvil "bug" to make it...
    sadly u were not the only one making a +9 item *-_- *

now comments to the movie?
    1-no skills
    2-no skills
    3-no skills
    4-ur in xigenon I dun care

/bye
    also how can u say: " OMFG OMFG OMFG IM COMING BEST MOVIE EVER WOW HE KILLS ALOT" what i think is that u dont have a 62+ char cuz there are best videos of pking and what i like of videos is the SKILLS!!!!! how to combo,how to pot
    when to attack,when to defend,when to tp,etc,etc,etc....
    l[/b]
    oi? :huh: come 1vs1 me use spear please :wub: :wub:

petsmar2

holy crap lvl 72 bp is pwnage! You played fuking awesome and I loved the first song ^_^

halali

Originally posted by :Blaster:
    i wish OnlyPriest posted his older movies on ko4life, he comboed there fking fast with 70 lvl

http://knight.pozrisem.sk/video/files/0nly...in_and_Loss.wmv
    http://knight.pozrisem.sk/video/files/0nly...st/2players.wmv

This is wery old
    http://knight.pozrisem.sk/video/files/0nly...riest/first.avi
    http://knight.pozrisem.sk/video/files/0nly...iest/little.wmv

and yes i little forgot how to combo cuz long time int priest...

and 5min befor movie i was restat to BP and no time to learn combo with new skill so excuse me pls

7D7D

Originally posted by 0000000
    most of the people were total noobs. there is one part near the end in human trolls where he hits a priest for 1500 and a mage for 600. I assume the mage was just well equipped for PK. He also hit a rogue near the start for 650. I think if he was on ares he would hit me for maximum 600-650, which is still a lot but theres a good chance he would get his ass kicked against even a small party who are skilled pkers. *

And about sliding, you missed out on many kills because you would slide away giving them a chance to run. If you stayed tight on them you could get more hits in, doesnt matter if you combo or not. *

oh and i prefer the 2nd song over whatever that gay euro-pop was at the start lol
    NYchris recieved 600 dmg from me by Helis, he was using safety, so it could be something like 650 with 300 ac scroll. And i have only 2150 AP.
    Average dmg on Paul_Hewson during duel was 700 dmg (300 AC scroll).

:riestes::

halali

Originally posted by 7D7D+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(7D7D)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    most of the people were total noobs. there is one part near the end in human trolls where he hits a priest for 1500 and a mage for 600. I assume the mage was just well equipped for PK. He also hit a rogue near the start for 650. I think if he was on ares he would hit me for maximum 600-650, which is still a lot but theres a good chance he would get his ass kicked against even a small party who are skilled pkers. *

And about sliding, you missed out on many kills because you would slide away giving them a chance to run. If you stayed tight on them you could get more hits in, doesnt matter if you combo or not. *

NYchris recieved 600 dmg from me by Helis, he was using safety, so it could be something like 650 with 300 ac scroll. And i have only 2150 AP.

:riestes::[/b]
    i had 2800 and i hit rogue for 650 without book maliced

Skazi

0000000 look agian on the movie before u say crap ok?

he wasent using prayer!

i bet he easly dmg you 800+ each hit when u using your "pk gear" (not sword def armors)

800 i mean not debuffed

and look his older movies ok baba?

and then we will see if u got something else to say till then just stfu and give this person respect, he just wanted to show you and other the power of lvl 72 bp, he didnt want to show his skill or anything else!

belive me if he would want to show his skill you will see it and u wont say anything bad ok?

till then just stfu!

dartagon

ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how are u bro????? u rememebr me :P long time ago at troll cz ahah:P, your movie was fauking awsome dude ur a totally ownage, every night i do a pk party with retried bat d4rk and sometimes ineverdown, we will be ownage if u come too:P

well thats it bro really really nice movie and good luck for 80 ahah:P