Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie

This is a discussion on OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Skazi 0000000 look agian on the movie before u say crap ok? he wasent using prayer! i ...
Page: 16

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Skazi
    0000000 look agian on the movie before u say crap ok?

he wasent using prayer!

i bet he easly dmg you 800+ each hit when u using your "pk gear" (not sword def armors)

800 i mean not debuffed

and look his older movies ok baba?

and then we will see if u got something else to say till then just stfu and give this person respect, he just wanted to show you and other the power of lvl 72 bp, he didnt want to show his skill or anything else!

belive me if he would want to show his skill you will see it and u wont say anything bad ok?

till then just stfu!
    when will people learn that hitting hard doesnt mean you are good. lol. Someone who has played for a day with the same gear will hit as hard as that 1+ year noob in the video. Use your brain a little.

Mrjcolley

Give 0000000 two +9 shards and full +9 shell. +4 uniques.

then he will be x100 better than this guy.

Items dont make you cooler. only richer.

Skazi

mm if u didnt noticed 0000000 has already MUCH better items then him, he only got ms+9 as "super" item

Blood101

Originally posted by Skazi
    mm if u didnt noticed 0000000 has already MUCH better items then him, he only got ms+9 as "super" item
    With a player of his experience, im not surprised

Smiley

Had to watch that video again cuz of all these comments and there was one thing that caught my eye...(if i ignore that horrible combo and healing). How the hell can Cooler heal u without skill animation? Referring to part where u were dead in trolls and waiting for rezz..

halali

Originally posted by Smiley
    Had to watch that video again cuz of all these comments and there was one thing that caught my eye...(if i ignore that horrible combo and healing). How the hell can Cooler heal u without skill animation? Referring to part where u were dead in trolls and waiting for rezz..
    when i die in trol i must kill zozing cuz he mak us big problems so i must kamikadze to him and kill after it was easy

Banned Senior Member

Cool Video and First song love it :wub:

Smiley

when i die in trol i must kill zozing cuz he mak us big problems so i must kamikadze to him and kill after it was easy
    and how does this answer to my question?
    which was btw if u didnt catch it= Why doesnt Cooler have skill animation when he's healing himself/rezzing u?

wow this video went to 10,000 views O.O

RunLikeYouStoleIt

fucking godly..

anyone selling level 72 priest on edana?
    1k+ damage 100% of the time.. someone make a level 80 warrior quick, show us the dmg :wub:

halali

Originally posted by Smiley

and how does this answer to my question?
    which was btw if u didnt catch it= Why doesnt Cooler have skill animation when he's healing himself/rezzing u?
    this must ask k2 not me...

ginyeng

Hey, can anyone tell me the name and artist of that first song, i wana download it hehe :wub: lol, thanks

Smiley

this must ask k2 not me...
    Yeah right...

Hey, can anyone tell me the name and artist of that first song, i wana download it hehe *lol, thanks
    Oww U Touch My TraLALA - Gunther

halali

Originally posted by ginyeng
    Hey, can anyone tell me the name and artist of that first song, i wana download it hehe *:wub: *lol, thanks
    you must read subtitles in end

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516