Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie

This is a discussion on OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by mantra90+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mantra90)</div> Originally posted by TimtoN_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TimtoN_) noo, my clannie got owned *^_^ ELT vs. AHM pls[/b] ...
Page: 7

kibal

Originally posted by mantra90+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mantra90)</div>
    Originally posted by TimtoN_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TimtoN_)
    noo, my clannie got owned *^_^

ELT vs. AHM pls[/b]
    wheneva' u want B)

Originally posted by kibal
    <!--QuoteBegin-Granny1
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-CakeAndCookies

at the end u mess spelled something it shouldn't be " i want to show what a lvl 72 bp can do with good item" it should be " i want to show what a lvl 72 bp can do with duped items" :P Duped = good okey?

your a retarded dick.

I'm assuming them +9 armors are akunas. He made all of them spent lots of time upgrading. i have a vid of him making the +9 cap. As the the MS, tht was made way back in old KO using a method = legit.

Sure , and why he didnt use the mehtod with the cs? cose the cs is +7 .
    ok, this1 make me laugh, u not tard, u just ignorant about this game baby. Upgrade unique items its totally different method than upgradin normal,high items, boxes mode its totally different akuna is da masta' upgrader on xig for high class and probably for unique items too but lissen', if u get cs+8 full shell+9....next beep day u hacked!, dont u understand?, if this game had no haxed acc problems mayb we could c at least 1-2 +21 legit items already cuz i know many ppl really talented for upgrade without usin dupe methods. but dont discuss that here plz, its not the subject.

Tell me yer nick on xig, i dont think u play ther cuz u dunno a beep of this game, probbly' u just started 1week ago on patos.

N' if u envy or somethin go hit urself on a mirror till u finally wake up from that horrible nightmare wich is ur normal life.[/b][/quote]

Rofl playing since the first day of ares ...Also i said that shit aobut upgrade the cs to +8 jsut 4 say soemthing .
    I dont know upgrade ( i admit it lol) but who cares i dont need a mirage +9 for make nps . Also there r some cs+8 ina res
    and the owners of them never got hacked .
    Also why he made a video showing his +9 mirage he does not fear to be hacked ( like u said if u have +9 item ull be hacked) .

_RIP_

Good items bad player

TunaFishyMe

rofl. give me a movie where me upgrades 9+ MS.

TunaFishyMe

loves a combo with no r attack

Solstice

Originally posted by mantra90+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mantra90)</div>
    Originally posted by TimtoN_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TimtoN_)
    noo, my clannie got owned *^_^

ELT vs. AHM pls[/b]
    wheneva' u want B)

Originally posted by kibal
    <!--QuoteBegin-Granny1
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-CakeAndCookies

at the end u mess spelled something it shouldn't be " i want to show what a lvl 72 bp can do with good item" it should be " i want to show what a lvl 72 bp can do with duped items" :P Duped = good okey?

your a retarded dick.

I'm assuming them +9 armors are akunas. He made all of them spent lots of time upgrading. i have a vid of him making the +9 cap. As the the MS, tht was made way back in old KO using a method = legit.

Sure , and why he didnt use the mehtod with the cs? cose the cs is +7 .
    ok, this1 make me laugh, u not tard, u just ignorant about this game baby. Upgrade unique items its totally different method than upgradin normal,high items, boxes mode its totally different akuna is da masta' upgrader on xig for high class and probably for unique items too but lissen', if u get cs+8 full shell+9....next beep day u hacked!, dont u understand?, if this game had no haxed acc problems mayb we could c at least 1-2 +21 legit items already cuz i know many ppl really talented for upgrade without usin dupe methods. but dont discuss that here plz, its not the subject.

Tell me yer nick on xig, i dont think u play ther cuz u dunno a beep of this game, probbly' u just started 1week ago on patos.

N' if u envy or somethin go hit urself on a mirror till u finally wake up from that horrible nightmare wich is ur normal life.[/b][/quote]
    lol who the fuck are you? Kibal would shit all over you with any class.

Solstice

ps. the last people i heard to say they are pro upgraders were annihilation, xinny, and greyhawk haha

kibal

Originally posted by Solstice
    ps. the last people i heard to say they are pro upgraders were annihilation, xinny, and greyhawk haha
    +1

Sheriff

lol who the fuck are you? Kibal would shit all over you with any class.

+1
    [/quote]

XMagoX

omg u are the best priest that i ever saw congratz :blink:

Originally posted by XMagoX
    omg u are the best priest that i ever saw congratz *:blink:
    I hope your joking.. his skills are mediocre.

TunaFishyMe

i love how so many chars dont even get to redball because you hit them more than 30% of their health lol.
    spam 1k on chars that arent duffed rofl
    dupe dupe dupe

carso

Originally posted by Solstice
    + fucking 1

we all know that the other servers are weaker standard, but to say this is a great movie is a bit sad. i've seen some really nice BP movies (magix and fluppy spring to mind) but this isnt one of them. no real skill, its just bashing newbs for ridiculous damage with no combo.

Kik0

Originally posted by 0000000
    we all know that the other servers are weaker standard, but to say this is a great movie is a bit sad. i've seen some really nice BP movies (magix and fluppy spring to mind) but this isnt one of them. no real skill, its just bashing newbs for ridiculous damage with no combo.
    That it is, but entertaining to watch... How many times did you laugh at the absurd dmg being dealt?

Originally posted by 0000000
    in the begining of the movie it said a list of stuff saying about not combing and crap i forgot. But point being its still a movie which was kinda funny of the damage and at the end wen they killed the bp and went for the other priest then ressed and killed em which was funny.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast