Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie

This is a discussion on OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by :Blaster:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:Blaster </div> <!--QuoteBegin-elkar I KNOW, i say i KNOW that this MS isnt dupe, its legit. ...
Page: 9

Originally posted by :Blaster:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:Blaster</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-elkar
    I KNOW, i say i KNOW that this MS isnt dupe, its legit. One on KO, i think... stop talking about this, you cant change nothing...

so as int priest he have even better skill that as BP and his int equiments are one of the best on xig....

sooooooooo, K2 will should do inster server wars and you'd feel how is helis fuking hurts! *B)
    before you start writing, think about grammar (boze muj)

I swear OnlyPriest's (BadMom's) ms +9 is legit, he had two +8 from clan, when a rich guy is bored, he just tryes that second to +9 and it was successfull :wub:[/b]

Oh, I upgraded raptor +10/100 yesterday. I got bored and upraded raptor from +1 to +10. kk? Good joke! hhahaha. Maybe you can give fraps about upgrading?

And btw, how can someone be lvl 72 who dont know how to combo?

Its was nice movie

But maybe you should post it to cheater section.

Razzmiester

LOL

i personally liked the movie

and for fucks sake its a bp its hard to combo with bp

he aint a sin, u guys i personally think are bein too hard on him

he even said in the beggenin it aint about kill just ridiculous dmg on ppl

owww you touched my tralala

TunaFishyMe

rofl? wtf? combo on bp is a ton easier than on sin. Its all timing. Once you have the timing down, its all the same. Sin, you have to change kill bars continuously. BP you just combo with one button duhhh...anyone who can clap at a steady pace can do that.

hes utter shit. All gear no skill. Interserver war? As I recall, you guys lost all of them.

Razzmiester

actually ur quite wrong

the helis skill misses alot unlike rouges who have tons of dex

s1ngLe

nice video

its funny to kill noobs :lol:

im going exp :wub:

kecimis

His Helis is missing because of bad timing. Combo with BP is same as combo with warrior :/

Deniz

puahahha i loved the song :wub: my dindindong :wub:

TunaFishyMe

what do you mean miss? Miss as in it does crap damage or miss because "skill failed". As far as Im concerned "Skill Failed" means
    a) You are too far away
    B) You dont know how to combo so you are hitting the buttons too fast.
    What "miss" means is that it does crap damage. For a sin, itll do poison damage. "Missing" has nothing to do with combo, its pure bad luck.

mantra90

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    what do you mean miss? *Miss as in it does crap damage or miss because "skill failed". *As far as Im concerned "Skill Failed" means *
    a) You are too far away
    What "miss" means is that it does crap damage. *For a sin, itll do poison damage. *"Missing" has nothing to do with combo, its pure bad luck.
    u tryed helis?, r u 72 bp? any1 know u? u made video? u just envy, cuz u think u can do it better, but u cant so stfu :rollseyes:, on video onlypr' said he nub and not good combo cuz never play bp, he admit, why u keep fkin with that every1 bored on this topic about 2pid commentaries u make, if u best bp u own fluppy,magix,onlyp, satanicmantra etc ok, now shut up and make us a favor.

pd: when u 72 start fkin again if u want.

Originally posted by mantra90+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mantra90)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    what do you mean miss? *Miss as in it does crap damage or miss because "skill failed". *As far as Im concerned "Skill Failed" means *
    a) You are too far away
    What "miss" means is that it does crap damage. *For a sin, itll do poison damage. *"Missing" has nothing to do with combo, its pure bad luck.
    u tryed helis?, r u 72 bp? any1 know u? u made video? u just envy, cuz u think u can do it better, but u cant so stfu :rollseyes:[/b]
    I tried it... and I agree that he sucks ass and cant combo. Only retarded fucks like you actually believing he is legit don't know what a good player is.

mantra90

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by mantra90@

a) You are too far away

u tryed helis?, r u 72 bp? any1 know u? u made video? u just envy, cuz u think u can do it better, but u cant so stfu :rollseyes:
    I tried it... and I agree that he sucks ass and cant combo. Only retarded fucks like you actually believing he is legit don't know what a good player is.[/b]
    so no1 can hav shard+9 raptor+9 ms+9...its impossible, thats what u say?, when u gonna beleiv it, when u can make it byurself?...zzzz

Originally posted by mantra90+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mantra90)</div>
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)
    <!--QuoteBegin-mantra90
    @

a) You are too far away

u tryed helis?, r u 72 bp? any1 know u? u made video? u just envy, cuz u think u can do it better, but u cant so stfu :rollseyes:
    I tried it... and I agree that he sucks ass and cant combo. Only retarded fucks like you actually believing he is legit don't know what a good player is.[/b]
    so no1 can hav shard+9 raptor+9 ms+9...its impossible, thats what u say?[/b][/quote]
    Yes I think its fucking impossible do I have to spell it out for you? You cant make a +9 with 2 +8 items only fucking dimwits like you believe that bullshit story. +9 high class item is possible 3 ways... dupe, gm created or haveing at least 25 +8's. Anyone who disagree's with me is a retard.

Want to change my mind?

MAKE A VIDEO OF THE UPGRADE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

TunaFishyMe

rofl. The only reason he kills is because he outlvls these noobs and he has the most ridiculous gear. Mantra90? Who the fuck is that?
    Just because you dont know who the Legendary TunaFishyMe is doesnt mean everyone is as ignorant as you. Im the one that keeps taking your NP from you think those towers behind you are protectiing you.
    Im the one who stabs you i the back, when you think there is no one around you.
    Im the one who kills your priest when you trying to tank a kekukuri
    I dont have to make a video to show anything. I dont make a video because im a lazy piece of shit. Im not the best sin on diez but im surely not the worst. And surely, and everyone who knows me, fears the fin of this fish.

Originally posted by Calwing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Calwing)</div>
    Originally posted by :Blaster:@
    <!--QuoteBegin-elkar

I KNOW, i say i KNOW that this MS isnt dupe, its legit. One on KO, i think... stop talking about this, you cant change nothing...

so as int priest he have even better skill that as BP and his int equiments are one of the best on xig....

sooooooooo, K2 will should do inster server wars and you'd feel how is helis fuking hurts! *B)

before you start writing, think about grammar (boze muj)

I swear OnlyPriest's (BadMom's) ms +9 is legit, he had two +8 from clan, when a rich guy is bored, he just tryes that second to +9 and it was successfull :wub:

Oh, I upgraded raptor +10/100 yesterday. I got bored and upraded raptor from +1 to +10. kk? Good joke! hhahaha. Maybe you can give fraps about upgrading?[/b]
    you making fraps everytime if you make upgrade?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast